• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis_

LOL, your sis is flawless. My friend and I play the I Am... World Tour before we go downtown coz it gets us in the mood to dance. Also I can recite all of her foolish religiously-fueled FaceTime monologues to the T.

WHY DID GOD PUT ME ON DIS ERF

*glances around*

Lord I was so sick of hearing that insipid monologue about how she missed Jay Z or whatever and she cried.

SO AWFUL

Lawd, speaking of the Diamonds Tour...

So I live in South Philly, where all the stadiums and arenas and junk are, and I was coming home from work on the subway just as people were heading to the stadium for the show.

LAWD - Rih's audience is TOO ratchet.

I didn't think I'd make it out of that tunnel alive.

The people who share links to Ticketek on my facebook feed are all gross too, I'm contemplating getting good seats now rather than GA.

I would pay to see her sing End of Time, Love on Top, or Countdown live.

Did you even pay coin to be culturally baptised though?

cory64

Lawd, speaking of the Diamonds Tour...

So I live in South Philly, where all the stadiums and arenas and junk are, and I was coming home from work on the subway just as people were heading to the stadium for the show.

LAWD - Rih's audience is TOO ratchet.

I didn't think I'd make it out of that tunnel alive.

Maybe it was a good thing I didn't go...

Trigger

Did you even pay coin to be culturally baptised though?

Well...
bhuHH.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
^^ Jessie J's bald head is kinda growing on me.
Gives me white Grace Jones teas tbh. Strong bone structure that makes the style work. Better than the bob cut IMO (Then again I liked the other styles she had that were no bob)

SaintZ

Apparently Joe Jonas has a sextape:
The video features explicit footage of Joe Jonas, 23, and his girlfriend, Blanda Eggenschwiler, 28, drinking, doing drugs, and engaging in sex using a number of sex toys and BDSM devices, including dildos, a gag ball, and a slapper paddle.

The people who were in the room while the tape was being made were Joe, Blanda, and the photographer/videographer. The p/v is a friend of the couple, and was asked to shoot the video because they both trusted him. In addition to the video, he also took some very explicit nude photos of the couple.

At the beginning of the video, Joe and Blanda are sitting on the bed together. They are both drinking and smoking pot, and Blanda explains to Joe what she is going to do to him in detail.

They proceed to engage in multiple sex acts utilizing a variety of sex toys, including a large dildo, a gag ball, and a slapper paddle. Joe participates willingly, but seems less sure of how to use the sex toys, as well as how they will be used on him. He does not enjoy being paddled. At one point he has had enough and cries "Owww! Don't do that anymore!" Blanda is the more dominant one in the video. At one point she inserts the dildo inside of herself, orders Joe to "lick my p**** juice off of it," and he complies.

The couple is very vocal and there is a lot of overly dramatic screaming and moaning. The sex is explicit, and there are multiple close-up shots of Joe's face, penis and testicles, as well as Blanda's face, breasts, and vagina. In between sex acts, they consume shots of alcohol. The video looks as if it was shot over the course of several hours, and some scenes were shot multiple times, so we do not know which takes will appear on the final cut. Both Joe and Blanda start out sober but appear to be inebriated by the end of it.

ibxo3Qjhka5Vhl.gif

Trigger

The video features explicit footage of Joe Jonas, 23, and his girlfriend, Blanda Eggenschwiler, 28, drinking, doing drugs, and engaging in sex using a number of sex toys and BDSM devices, including dildos, a gag ball, and a slapper paddle.

Lawd, my pants.

Jesus is real and dreams do come true.

ibtRj1jNpP1pzD.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Damn, too bad the Joe video isn't with Taylor Swift. That would be amazing

It would been as awkward as Kim Kardashian sex tape. Even the couch was doing more work than her.
EDIT: Linda seems to be a kinky bitch so that might be sexy or funny as hell.

Majmun

It would been as awkward as Kim Kardashian sex tape. Even the couch was doing more work than her.
EDIT: Linda seems to be a kinky bitch so that might be sexy or funny as hell.

Lmao yeah, the Kim tape was underwhelming.

I think Taylor is very kinky in bed. That's how I imagine her to be tbh

botty

Banned
Christina Aguilera is going to Japan to be INSPIRED.

iVnU1fKiPVIz.gif

During a brief interview, she accidentally spilled some tea on her future plans which MAY include new music in 2013:

"I'm going on vacation next week, with my son. First time in Japan, which is such an inspirational place for me. And get re-inspired, rejuvenated for... uh... what's to come.... y'know. I can't say everything."

Will there be new music this year?

"We'll see, yeah, if it feels right."

Be like Rihanna, and release music every year. I don't give a damn. Slay me Queen.

iiZhYPJQWMfau.gif

Yeah so Lotus era is dead. RIP.

iGOCNnHZt2P66.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom