• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.
she was going to take 3 week break after, then take some dance lessons
May is not here yet
i7IAF8w2B5R5j.gif

To warp a Simpsons quote, "Is that shade? Is that shade? Is that shade?"
the fuck is that gif tho

Nemesis_

memo-h-m-beyonce.jpg

HOT TOPIC: It’s still wintry in Sweden, but that country’s most famous retailer, H&M, tapped Beyoncé to heat up its summer advertising push. The recording artist is to appear in television commercials, print ads and billboards - and she also had a hand in designing looks in the collection.

“They are full of her own personal style,” said Ann-Sofie Johansson, head of design at H&M. Items include what’s described as “the perfect body-con dress,” a beach gown slashed to the thigh, high-waist shorts and a sleeveless shirt. In one of the ad images, Beyoncé wears a tie-dye bikini from the H&M for Water range, with a quarter of sales donated to the WaterAid charity.

Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin lensed the print spots in Nassau, Bahamas, while the commercial was directed by Jonas Åkerlund and features a new Beyoncé track, “Standing on the Sun.” “It was a beautiful shoot on a tropical island. It felt more like making a video than a commercial,” Beyoncé commented.

The print and outdoor ads read, "Beyoncé as Mrs. Carter in H&M,” referencing the title of her upcoming world tour, with the collection available in stores and online starting in May.

http://www.wwd.com/media-news/fashion-memopad/beyonc-goes-beachy-for-hm-6859210?scr=twitter

CRS

I am tired right now but I will quote this for more exposure and also so I remember to listen to it tomorrow.

Bless. It's an extremely solid project and it captivated me from the very beginning.

It has a very mellow atmosphere. It's going to get a lot of rotation in my smoking playlist.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Is it worth it, let me work it
I put my thing down, flip it and reverse it

idOLzrIt6BOZm.gif

If you got a big dick, let me search you
And find out how hard I gotta work you

i8kB41pEoloEe.gif

I'd like to get to know ya so I could show ya
Put the pussy on ya like I told ya
Gimme all your numbers so I could phone ya
Your girl actin' stank then call me over
Not on the bed, lay me on your sofa
Phone before you come, I need to shave my chocha
You do or you don't or you will or won't ya
Go downtown and eat it like a vulture

ibmKrL7kDWwCWl.gif

See my hips and my tips, don't ya
See my ass and my lips, don't ya
Lost a few pounds and my whips for ya
This the kinda beat that go ra-ta-ta
Ra-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta
Sex me so good I say blah-blah-blah
Work it, I need a glass of water
Boy, oh, boy, it's good to know ya

iEJ8PuZ2hWBY5.gif

Missy Elliot and Diplo are just giving me everything right now

Artemisia

Banned

Great, popGAF gifs, just what we need. I swear I can't think of PopGAF without thinking about some uppity high on their horse, holier than thou old woman in NYC with too much botox and a fucking dog in her purse, a mother who had a child purely as a fashion accessory and only has money because her husband has a MBA and is working for some company doing lord knows what, who spends their entire day buying clothes and shoes and spending $300 on lunch only to come home and talk about how hard her day was.

Basically these women. from this thread this picture sums up how I see popGAF

Scenes_from_springfield.jpeg

Get that primadonna shit outta here, no one wants to hear that overinflated sense of self shit. A bunch of old ass men and women actin like 13 year old tweens on tumblr over their favorite artist who won't be around in 4 years. PopGAF is the textbook definition of midlife crisis.

ieNGfo5lb2859.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
some uppity high on their horse, holier than thou old woman in NYC with too much botox and a fucking dog in her purse, a mother who had a child purely as a fashion accessory and only has money because her husband has a MBA and is working for some company doing lord knows what, who spends their entire day buying clothes and shoes and spending $300 on lunch only to come home and talk about how hard her day was.

Sounds like a good life tbh

Do not appreciate being called old though

royalan

I'm not sure why POP-GAF is always getting people's panties in a bunch.

Because POP MUSIC.

Also, because openly enjoying Pop music (a genre that has traditionally been seen as female-dominated) is considered emasculating. So a lot of the hate is really just thinly-veiled sexism.

Artemisia

Banned
Because POP MUSIC.

Also, because openly enjoying Pop music (a genre that has traditionally been seen as female-dominated) is considered emasculating. So a lot of the hate is really just thinly-veiled sexism.

You don't see anyone looking at gafhop weird and I think it's pretty safe to say they are just as devoted to/crazy about their fave genre.

402739116.gif

Majmun

You don't see anyone looking at gafhop weird and I think it's pretty safe to say they are just as devoted to/crazy about their fave genre.

402739116.gif

WresteGaf seems to be devoted to that fake sport. They even have their own gifs from their favorite wrestling actors. Those gifs are used in OT and gaming, too.

PopGaf and our gifs definitely gets the most hate. It's amusing, though.

Trigger

Because POP MUSIC.

I've always found it a little insulting when we're compared to teen girls despite most of our lingo coming from the gay community and pop culture.
KhIqjQC.gif

Also, it finally hit me. Jojo looks like a Lohan.

Nooooo

lol, I can't unsee it now.
Kf5GXK1.gif

Artemisia

Banned
Christina looks really good in those photos, and most importantly, happy. I don't know if she lost weight, but if she didn't, she certainly found a way to wear it better.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Wait, he really named it Perez Hilton jr?

magic9ubjp.gif

Fuck, I hope the baby doesn't have the same genes as him, just so he doesn't have that same unfortunate looking face.

bless. i'm about to steal some more H&M posters *.*

#NEWVIDEO

JoJo - "Andre"

yassss, this song shits. but lol at this struggle video format.

Great, popGAF gifs, just what we need. I swear I can't think of PopGAF without thinking about some uppity high on their horse, holier than thou old woman in NYC with too much botox and a fucking dog in her purse, a mother who had a child purely as a fashion accessory and only has money because her husband has a MBA and is working for some company doing lord knows what, who spends their entire day buying clothes and shoes and spending $300 on lunch only to come home and talk about how hard her day was.

Basically these women. from this thread this picture sums up how I see popGAF

Scenes_from_springfield.jpeg

Get that primadonna shit outta here, no one wants to hear that overinflated sense of self shit. A bunch of old ass men and women actin like 13 year old tweens on tumblr over their favorite artist who won't be around in 4 years. PopGAF is the textbook definition of midlife crisis.

This post... I LIVE. The fumes #webadtheymad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom