• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

botty

Banned
Girl what else is she going to do on it?

iAW1j6l5iMFeI.gif

Oop

iAW1j6l5iMFeI.gif

Nemesis_

Katy B-Side can't command a decent salary let alone an ocean.

Who else could write a song about getting paid and be so excited about it?

itKtWaAeRAkYJ.gif

Artemisia

Banned
As I buy another round
With my final twenty pounds
Seems as if my money's spent
How am I gonna pay the rent

Katy humBle

the moses of the music industry

Slayty%20B.gif

Nemesis_

the moses of the music industry

Indeed:

the existence of Moses as well as the veracity of the Exodus story is disputed amongst archaeologists and Egyptologists, with experts in the field of biblical criticism citing logical inconsistencies, new archaeological evidence, historical evidence, and related origin myths in Canaanite culture.

iRwyEojJZkVU3.gif

Nemesis_

First Adele, and now Jennifer Lopez. Since she left American Idol, we thought JLo was no longer in the business of crushing dreams. Alas, there she is, in the studio with Chris Brown, another star crushing everyone’s dreams of a Chris Brown music industry drought. JLo posted the photo on Twitter, along with the hashtag #Album10, so we can assume the collaboration will appear on Lopez’s forthcoming record. Head below to see her full message.

BF3sLXMCQAAjFB9.jpg

https://twitter.com/JLo/statuses/314667228920430592

Let me go vomit

Stefan™;50976957 said:
Will Beyonce be performing old songs for this tour? How many days left until its premiere?

Will she even be singing new songs? I think that's the more accurate questions. There's been no proof either way.

CRS

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BF3sLXMCQAAjFB9.jpg[IMG]

[url]https://twitter.com/JLo/statuses/314667228920430592[/url]

Let me go vomit[/QUOTE]

[URL="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3LVthzm88g"]We all know how that's going to end up.[/URL]

Stefan™;50978712 said:
The tour is less than a month a way and there is still no album announcement? If she is still finalizing the track list...

korean_hot_celebrity_paparazzi_posing_fail-16405.gif

That's why I don't think she'll be singing new stuff. I'm thinking it's gonna be more of an "official tour" like The Beyonce Experience and I Am... Sasha Fierce but with 4 as the highlight. Then again she's done so many little concerts for 4 so I'm not sure if that's the case.

Maybe debuting songs live to a private audience is a genius idea though... it can build massive hype because we'll be scrambling to find the best footage. And then she'll hit us with the official tracks afterwards and make our pussies purr.

I really don't know. It's like Christina Aguilera's her manager right now; nothing makes any fucking sense.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Why can't the Carters get Bey's album out anytime soon? It's not like they don't have any experience in getting albums out in an efficient manner.

Messy.

iqRqoqYvRgAta.gif

Oh, and the PIU (Rihmix) has impacteD on the iTunes top 100

#WeBadUMad

I can't understand why Rih's promo can be so flawless and Bey's can be so messy.

nnnnnnnn

I'm crying

Coz she's black Britney, and Britney always had the best management.

I wonder how amazing my career would be if I had Britney's management. Slippery Brazilian twinks would think I'm so God.

Maybe Beyonce insisted on writing the album and that's what is causing most of the delay.

iIIQ0hsl9k1YZ.gif

nnnnn

So is this gonna be a race to the finish between Bey and Gaga? I thought Bey's would come out first but now I don't know. Who do you guys think is gonna release theirs first at this point?

My money's on Rihanna

Rihanna will swoop in and release a couple albums with 1.5 #1 singles each. They'll be called "Swarmy" and "Tested Positive" respectively.

Nemesis_

Ummm...HEW is this "jeff" person and why does he seem to have all the tea?

I think he's an insider SOMEWHERE.

I didn't believe him at first but he correctly said that "Black Jesus Amen Fashion", "The Queen" and "Fashion of his Love" were deluxe tracks on Born This Way.

You don't guess ridiculous names like that JUST ON LUCK. He even guessed the cross symbol between BJ/AF

Man if Beyonce's tour is focused entirely on 4 then I will not be attending the Mrs. Carter Blows Show

Trigger

nnnnn

So is this gonna be a race to the finish between Bey and Gaga? I thought Bey's would come out first but now I don't know. Who do you guys think is gonna release theirs first at this point?

My money's on Rihanna

Rih slaying is preordained. I suspect Bey will release her new single first while she's on tour.

I think he's an insider SOMEWHERE.

I didn't believe him at first but he correctly said that "Black Jesus Amen Fashion", "The Queen" and "Fashion of his Love" were deluxe tracks on Born This Way.

You don't guess ridiculous names like that JUST ON LUCK. He even guessed the cross symbol between BJ/AF

Man if Beyonce's tour is focused entirely on 4 then I will not be attending the Mrs. Carter Blows Show

Was that ever in question? lol

cory64

My guess would be that if they rushed it they could ship 5 by June. But factoring in that Bey has to edit the tracklist (she recorded like 40 tracks for 4), potentially rerecord some things as well as have some control over post-production all while on tour...

September? Neveruary? Something like that.

Nemesis_

Was that ever in question? lol

I said about two OTs ago that I am making more of an effort to attend shows rather than watch them on YouTube (I've only ever actually attended Gaga and Muse, as well as other flops that PopGAF won't care about). I was even planning on going to the MDNA tour just to see.

I've seen Jessie Ware, Azealia and Ellie since my "pledge". I am planning on seeing Diamonds if I get a chance or if my schedule permits, and even though I think Beyonce is stupid I won't pretend she doesn't put on a good show. I can recite the I Am tour (only because my stupid cunt sister kept playing the DVD forty thousand times in a row. She's such a shit and annoying excrement shit cunt Bey stan)

DONT YOU HAVE A LIST TO BE WRITING ANYWAY

I said about two OTs ago that I am making more of an effort to attend shows rather than watch them on YouTube (I've only ever actually attended Gaga and Muse, as well as other flops that PopGAF won't care about). I was even planning on going to the MDNA tour just to see.

I've seen Jessie Ware, Azealia and Ellie since my "pledge". I am planning on seeing Diamonds if I get a chance or if my schedule permits, and even though I think Beyonce is stupid I won't pretend she doesn't put on a good show.

DONT YOU HAVE A LIST TO BE WRITING ANYWAY

!!!!

I guess I'll make a list of all the Nemesis_ posts I haven't read. Oop

xoxo

You missed my edit about my sister RIP

LOL, your sis is flawless. My friend and I play the I Am... World Tour before we go downtown coz it gets us in the mood to dance. Also I can recite all of her foolish religiously-fueled FaceTime monologues to the T.

WHY DID GOD PUT ME ON DIS ERF

*glances around*

royalan

Lawd, speaking of the Diamonds Tour...

So I live in South Philly, where all the stadiums and arenas and junk are, and I was coming home from work on the subway just as people were heading to the stadium for the show.

LAWD - Rih's audience is TOO ratchet.

I didn't think I'd make it out of that tunnel alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom