• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

3phemeral

You'll listen to the album, though.

iBHSZ6sATN33M.gif
I didn't listen the most of Lotus, though.

botty

Banned
Maybe Japan will inspire Xtina to make her own L.A.M.B.

220px-Gwen_Stefani_-_Love%2C_Angel%2C_Music%2C_Baby.jpg

I need ha to collab with Utada, tbh. They kind of sing about the same stuff. Except, Utada is a bit less obvious with her sex lyrics.

iYcxh7eXw9cFP.gif

Calling it now:

We're getting Lotus: The Re-Up this year.

All signs point to it.

I'm thinking we're getting a fresh slate. If she is really switching labels/management or whatever, I think they want to move far away from the Lotus era.

I didn't listen the most of Lotus, though.

I choose not to believe you.
did you like anything you heard on there?
maybe I shouldn't even ask

Tokubetsu

Ey pop-gaf, which albums you got staying on your phones and mobile music devices? Not some new shit your streaming or just threw on there. I'm talking those joints that you jam year round, those album you need on you at all times.

Majmun

Lotus is a great album.

But I can't wait for her to drop this flop era and start on a new one. Lotus era can't be saved anymore.

royalan

I'm thinking we're getting a fresh slate. If she is really switching labels/management or whatever, I think they want to move far away from the Lotus era.

True. Although I can't help but shake the feeling that, if Lotus era IS dead, it's because something else is right around the corner. It would explain all the sudden changes and behind-the-scenes rumors, and she directly hinted at that at The Voice premier.

Ey pop-gaf, which albums you got staying on your phones and mobile music devices? Not some new shit your streaming or just threw on there. I'm talking those joints that you jam year round, those album you need on you at all times.
robyn-bodytalk.jpg

still in regular rotation 3 years after release, bless

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~

Kylie Minogue - Aphrodite
Britney - Blackout
Kesha - Canibal/animal
Marina - Electra Heart
Gaga - Everything
Lana - Born To Die
Swedish House Mafia - Until now/one

And Azealia Banks - Fantasy, but thats a mix tape so im not sure if it counts

Trigger

The Fame Monster from Gaga and LOUD from Rih.

3phemeral

I need ha to collab with Utada, tbh. They kind of sing about the same stuff. Except, Utada is a bit less obvious with her sex lyrics.

iYcxh7eXw9cFP.gif

I choose not to believe you.
did you like anything you heard on there?
maybe I shouldn't even ask
I only heard what was initially streamed when it leaked, but the links cut out before I got through most of them. I heard Army of Me, Red Hot Kinda Love, LTBL, JAF, YB, BP, MTWM (most from live performances, so I guess that counts?). The other tracks I heard some snippets of but wasn't feeling them enough to hunt for them out in full. I check on her ballads usually, though, but what I heard from Lotus was bunk compared to her other albums. YLM, Hurt, WY, WA, etc > Lotus

I do like LTBL, even the production is generic. I think the chorus is killer. I dl-ed for free (thanks, roy!).

Servbot24

Banned
tumblr_lvetzuE6ty1qd3qt9o1_r2_500.gif

Florrie said:
Me and the team made a decision in September last year to get all of my music finished before I released anything else, and since then I've been managing the production and completion process of an amazing 20 songs! Its been a HUGE amount of work, but it's crucial that I have everything finished before I take my next important step. My first album, all of my future singles , my B sides (and everything else!) will all be taken from these 20 songs, so it's been SUPER important and pretty intense, but also amazing to hear everything come together and to know that my album is nearly finished!! I won't get the chance to go back and do these tracks again once i get going, so this is it!

15 of the 20 songs are totally new. I played a few of them live at my gig in Paris in November and at the BBC Introducing gig I did the other week for Radio Kent. The other 5 songs are ones that I've had for a while, and will all be released as updated, definitive versions. I cant wait for those of you who have followed me from the start to hear which tracks have survived the competition from the new songs as well as the new songs themselves of course!! I'm in the final stages of mixing now, so I promise it won't be long before you can start hearing things!

florrie_gif_2_by_thehattercrazy-d58edbf.gif

tumblr_mdede8acim1qc8a9jo1_r1_500.gif

moulels

6IyzJ8a.jpg
EsbGz2D.jpg
34oaMFx.jpg

ZRcn14j.jpg
dmxy4mT.jpg
mYD4fdw.jpg

p3OiAmV.jpg
SCTGSu0.jpg
UtoI4nO.jpg

My faves have so many flawless albums to choose from but I can't live without these ;____;

Here's my list of phone must-haves:

Robyn - Body Talk
Lady Gaga - Born This Way
Beyonce - 4
Justin Timberlake - The 20/20 Experience (just added, kiii)
Janelle Monae - The ArchAndroid
Beyonce - B'Day
Lady Gaga - The Fame Monster
Britney Spears - Blackout
Christina Aguilera - Stripped
Beyonce - I Am... Sasha Fierce
Beyonce - Dangerously In Love
Coldplay - Viva La Vida
Daft Punk - Discovery
Fergie - The Dutchess (;__;)
The Go! Team - Thunder, Lightning, Strike
Fun. - Some Nights
Justin Timberlake - Futuresex/Lovesounds
Gwen Stefani - Love, Angel, Music, Baby
Christina Aguilera - Back To Basics
Madonna - Confessions on a Dance Floor
Mika - Life In Cartoon Motion
MIA - Kala
Michael Jackson - Thriller
Michael Jackson - Bad
Feist - Let It Die
Maroon 5 - Hands All Over (my favorite album of theirs, come at me)
Norah Jones - Come Away With Me
Taylor Swift - Speak Now
Queen - Classic Queen
Simon and Garfunkel - The Concert In Madison Square Garden
Shakira - Sale El Sol
Whitney Houston - Whitney: The Greatest Hits

EDIT: Second reminded me of some other ones I forgot. Oop

royalan

I suppose after her white ass couldn't mine the latino community she needs to find another culture to appropriate.

Shhhhhhhhh Sis!

Our shade throwing and haughty attitudes are making us unapproachable to GAF at large.

This Christina shade isn't helping our image.

Oh also, if Christina comes out with an album this year then 2013 is officially the year that Soulscribe rises to heaven. All three faves in one year??? lawdhamercy.

Majmun

Aaliyah - Aaliyah
Janet Jackson - The Velvet Rope
Beyonce - Whole discography
Destiny's Child - Destiny Fullfilled
Michael Jackson - History
Lauryn Hill - The Miseducation
Jeff Buckley - Grace
Daft Punk - Discovery
Usher - Confessions
George Michael - Older
Mariah Carey #1's
M.I.A - Arular + Kala
Justice - Cross
RHCP - Californication
Madonna - Ray of Light
Robyn - Body Talk
Janelle Monae - Metropolis + The Archandroid
La Roux
Missy Elliot - Miss E so addictive
Timbaland - Shock Value
The Knife - Deep Cuts + Silent Shout
Nelly Furtado - Loose

No matter WHAT, I need these albums on my playlist.

Servbot24

Banned

61FqLcr5l6L._SS500_.jpg

close to 100 listens, still not old

Koodo

Banned
Shhhhhhhhh Sis!

Our shade throwing and haughty attitudes are making us unapproachable to GAF at large.

This Christina shade isn't helping our image.
Sis, I was HOLLERING at the most spectacular dragging that unfortunate individual got. The backpedalling in every subsequent post.

I pray there's a stockpile of aloe vera in his house for that tender scalp.

iwHo2SCq2NMjz.gif

Koodo

Banned
Oh also, if Christina comes out with an album this year then 2013 is officially the year that Soulscribe rises to heaven. All three faves in one year??? lawdhamercy.
Wish your excrement fave to pass her bowel movement in 2014. Ain't no one got time for that festering odour two years in a row.

Satch

Banned

J*DaVeY's "The Beauty in Distortion" & "The Land of the Lost"

Whenever a penis is pointed towards my face the song runs through my mind. Reflect on the lyrics. It's all there.
where there is desire there is gonna be a flame
where there is a flame someone's bound to get burned
but just because it burns doesnt mean you're gonna die

you gotta get up and try try try

DMeisterJ

Banned
Christina hasn't clocked a top 10 hit* since the B2B era, so nope. Brit and Justin will if they release at the same time again tho.

* solo

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
WaiT.

I'm confused.

Because I JUST checked Billboard not even 2 hours ago and FTM WAS #10.

What happened? Someone explain this to me.

Due to a production loading error, certain charts on billboard.com and billboard.com/biz, including the Billboard Hot 100 and Billboard 200, appeared with some incorrect rankings when they were posted at 9am ET today (March 21). The problem has been rectified and the correct charts can now be found on both sites as of 5:30p.m. ET.

We apologize for any inconvenience or confusion this may have caused.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Billboard said:
Due to a production loading error, certain charts on billboard.com and billboard.com/biz, including the Billboard Hot 100 and Billboard 200, appeared with some incorrect rankings when they were posted at 9am ET today (March 21). The problem has been rectified and the correct charts can now be found on both sites as of 5:30p.m. ET.

We apologize for any inconvenience or confusion this may have caused.

Kiiiiiiii

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom