• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemisia

Banned
THIS NEW JESSIE WARE TRACK I FUCKING LIVE

SLAY

EDIT: GURL BYE WHAT IS THIS POM POM POM SPECIAL DELIVERY SHIT

EDIT: THE SECOND V: RSEE!!!!!!!!!

EDIT:

io1Uxvr5tPIKY.gif
io1Uxvr5tPIKY.gif

io1Uxvr5tPIKY.gif
io1Uxvr5tPIKY.gif

royalan

...why are people wasting time pretending like this relationship is any more real than the last arrangemenT?

Keep up appearances, Brit. Maybe even get some diq while you're at it. #Notevenmad

Koodo

Banned
Drewface:
1. Claims Gaga is like Apple.
2. Proceeds to describe her as the exact opposite of what Apple is.

ivmv5kT9ATGB4.gif
Look bitch, this is the HEIGHT of irony considering your talent-crippled, malnourished rat-faced faves owe their BRIEF encounter with relevance to the digital innovations and impact of APPLE.

Unless your electronic devices predate the Cretaceous Period – around the time Madonna was born – every computing entity in your household is likely a reductive attempt to imitate APPLE. Your computer, your music player, and especially any modern smartphone and tablet. The sheer struggle of several industries had APPLE not blessed society with their creations. Xtincta wouldn't be the only one holding on to the sheer misery known as Blackberry if Our Lord and Saviour in Cupertino had not USHERED in a new era, among other unfortunate dystopian scenarios.

It is correct that Lady Gaga, or any living entity, cannot be compared to APPLE. Unmatchable innovation, quality and impact; words your faves can only relate to through their antonyms.

JdssvJ4.jpg

BOW DOWN, MOTHERFUCKER. 💅

Look bitch, this is the HEIGHT of irony considering your talent-crippled, malnourished rat-faced faves owe their BRIEF encounter with relevance to the digital innovations and impact of APPLE.

Unless your electronic devices predate the Cretaceous Period – around the time Madonna was born – every computing entity in your household is likely a reductive attempt to imitate APPLE. Your computer, your music player, and especially any modern smartphone and tablet. The sheer struggle of several industries had APPLE not blessed society with their creations. Xtincta wouldn't be the only one holding on to the sheer misery known as Blackberry if Our Lord and Saviour in Cupertino had not USHERED in a new era, among other unfortunate dystopian scenarios.

It is correct that Lady Gaga, or any living entity, cannot be compared to APPLE. Unmatchable innovation, quality and impact; words your faves can only relate to through their antonyms.

JdssvJ4.jpg

BOW DOWN, MOTHERFUCKER. ��

*murdered*

Artemisia

Banned
...why are people wasting time pretending like this relationship is any more real than the last arrangemenT?

Keep up appearances, Brit. Maybe even get some diq while you're at it. #Notevenmad

but if it is a fake relationship, wouldn't they want to wait even longer before arranging her with this dude?

Majmun

JdssvJ4.jpg

That was amazing.

And I don't even like Apple

Androidsus 4 lyfe tbh

royalan

Speaking of Brit.

I think Beyonce would become a true icon if she had her own Blackout era.

Just completely ratchet and unhinged.

She should divorce Jay-Z, cut off her mama and dissolve House of Dareon, get caught by TMZ cussing out Solange in the alley behind a popular LA nightclub, release a sextape with Ludacris, get into a Twitter fight with Rihanna, dye her hair magenta, get caught by the paparazzi driving on the 405 freeway with Blue in her lap, get 3 DUIs, and turn the Mrs. Carter Show into the M&Ms Tour.

Then I might Stan. *.*

botty

Banned

JdssvJ4.jpg

Let ha know.

Koodo

Banned
But jony ive was the one who has been designing the shit since forever so who curr about steve jobs and ha constant fumes

402739116.gif
What a KING. If only his Midas touch would extend to certain faves. Maybe he could sculpt the shapeless frame of Xtincta into something human, especially those strange legs.

iF4gQOJvMrxFR.gif

but Apple hasn't shown any artistic growth or integrity as a company since Steve Jobs died
The iPhone 5 was another BREAKTHROUGH in design. Not that Apple is in any rushing need to innovate; the cavalcade of plastic-using, mercury-employing lessors are still losing follicles from their tender scalps as they struggle to match the iPhone 4.

Deal and seethe.

iJ5M3fJTkanZO.gif

Relevant "pop" favs, I think:

Gaga - 100
Madonna - 96
MIA - 91
Whitney Houston - 84
The xx - 74
Norah Jones - 73
Mary J Blige - 71
Cyndi Lauper - 63
Fiona Apple - 60

Horrible list anyways.

botty

Banned
Blood, sweat, and diamonds went into the production of the iPhone 5. Literally. But you can't expect anything less when you're building perfection.

iYcxh7eXw9cFP.gif

Nemesis_

but Apple hasn't shown any artistic growth or integrity as a company since Steve Jobs died

that is why my comparison was more accurate: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=41792672&postcount=12284

educate.gif

That was amazing.

And I don't even like Apple

Androidsus 4 lyfe tbh

iPlqyIEaVf6gT.gif

i6fmbjGeNFqR9.gif

Relevant "pop" favs, I think:

Gaga - 100
Madonna - 96
MIA - 91
Whitney Houston - 84
The xx - 74
Norah Jones - 73
Mary J Blige - 71
Cyndi Lauper - 63
Fiona Apple - 60

Horrible list anyways.

I'm seeing these random numbers throughout this page and the last, while I REVEL in Gaga being first, are people just pulling these numbers and percentages out of their ass?

royalan

Come Away With Me and What's The 411 aren't Pop albums tho. Not that they don't deserve to be on the list.

Still throwing a few bones to Pop and R&B on a list going up to 100 isn't enough to elevate the list from its current position of complete whitewashed bullshit.

Nemesis_

not everyone trying to discredit the list because fiona shat on all faves with her #60 placement

Oh is it a proper list? I honestly didn't know. I thought he was just making it up, and obviously I didn't read it either since I thought Gaga was at the top ;_; Someone else posted a random list of percentages a few pages ago and I was confused about how that was even worked out too

ibj1n1TwMS9gwi.gif

In other news:

oqiurTn.png

iUze6mtUPiFjk.gif

botty

Banned
But you can easily discredit the list with The Beastie Boys being at the top.

I mean, we're talking about a band who started off as a punk rock group, but quickly shifted gears to dip into the booming hip hop scene. I don't use, and I don't promote. Bye.

That list is shit. The Smiths should have been #1 followed by New Order (which were paid complete DUST). New Order shits on Joy Division from great heights.

Did I lied?

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Yall can try to dsicredit the list all you want but they didnt lie with this

The title sounded like wishful thinking when Stefani Germanotta's album arrived in August 2008 to a shrug from radio programmers and record-buyers. By the spring of 2009, though, Germanotta, aka Lady Gaga, was famous indeed. Gaga's debut was a game-charger, making dark, booming dance-pop—buoyed by the almighty four-on-the-floor thump of Eurodisco—the dominant sound of the global charts. And it introduced the world to an outrageously plus-sized form of pop divadom—to a provocateur and fashion plate who treated the whole world as her red carpet. Those paparazzi she sang about weren't just metaphorical, after all.

#GAMECHANGER

Styles

Taylor is done after the RED Tour:

"I just really don't want to do this after people get tired of me, I wanna know when that line is.. and if I over-stay my welcome I'll go write songs for other people and still focus on being happy."

She closes the show with WANEGBT.

Bless Ha heart for giving me 5 flawless albums. /weeps

And the cynics were outraged
Screaming, this is absurd
'Cause for a moment a band of thieves
In ripped-up jeans got to rule the world

And you take a moment
Promise me this
That you'll stand by me forever
But if God forbid fate should step in

And force us into a goodbye
If you have children someday
When they point to the pictures
Please tell them my name

I will. /weeps

Artemisia

Banned
Stefan™;51148614 said:
Taylor is done after the RED Tour:

She closes the show with WANEGBT.

Bless Ha heart for giving me 5 flawless albums. /weeps

And the cynics were outraged
Screaming, this is absurd
'Cause for a moment a band of thieves
In ripped-up jeans got to rule the world

And you take a moment
Promise me this
That you'll stand by me forever
But if God forbid fate should step in

And force us into a goodbye
If you have children someday
When they point to the pictures
Please tell them my name

I will. /weeps

After a certain time, snatching all the weaves isn't very rewarding anymore =/

off to more demanding endeavors.

Styles

Well, She did get signed by SONY/ATV music corp. as a songwriter(the youngest person to have ever gotten hired) and as an artist for RCA records at age 14. However, She decided to quit after a year or so because She didn't want to sing songs that were written for Her by other people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom