• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemisia

Banned
The new Jessie Ware track is easily everything Katy B can't do and more.

ibdDBcCg4abfUO.gif

excuse me bitch I didn't hear any dubstep crossover flawlessness. jessie stays not knowing how to write a chorus.

cory64

I've been so over Katy B that I shouldn't have even been bothering to explicitly state Katy Perry when talking about the female MJ.

cory64

Beauty and a Beat is the only thing that is giving me hope for ARTPOP.

Edit: Why are they trying to make All Around the World happen? Thought of You should have been the next single.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Random talk:

I enjoyed both Katy Perry albums but am I the only one who likes One of the boys more than Teenage Dream?

Some of her songs gave me some P!nk like teas and she was a bit more fun than the tutti fruity summer love she was giving me on Teenage Dream. I like both albums but I go back more for One of The Boys.

*Puts Flamesuit on just in case*

So, umm, I listened to this properly.

FK7iM5Q.jpg

Lesbian schtick aside, I think it's a really good pop record. >_>

It was a well done album sucks what happened after that album. Lena Katina its doing better as Solo artist IMO.

SaintZ

So, umm, I listened to this properly.

FK7iM5Q.jpg

Lesbian schtick aside, I think it's a really good pop record. >_>

YASSSSSSS Nem stan for the Russian Queens!!!!!

Seriously t.A.T.u. was my shit during HS. The album is full of good songs, All The Things She Said, Not Gonna Get Us, 30 Minutes, Show Me Love, Malchik Gay *.* I love them so much :cry: the rest of her discography is pretty good too, you should check it out if you liked this.
It was a well done album sucks what happened after that album. Lena Katina its doing better as Solo artist IMO.
Lena is not doing THAT hot tho but at least she didn't fuck up her face with surgery. They did a reunion to promote the 10th Anniversary Re-release of the first album not too long ago and I hope they put out new material TOGETHER.

Trigger

Random talk:

I enjoyed both Katy Perry albums but am I the only one who likes One of the boys more than Teenage Dream?

Some of her songs gave me some P!nk like teas and she was a bit more fun than the tutti fruity summer love she was giving me on Teenage Dream. I like both albums but I go back more for One of The Boys.

*Puts Flamesuit on just in case*

Flame suit unnecessary. One of the Boys was a more fun record IMO. I think the singles were the best of Teenage Dream, but the album didn't do much for me.

Vazra

Flame suit unnecessary. One of the Boys was a more fun record IMO. I think the singles were the best of Teenage Dream, but the album didn't do much for me.

Also on One of the Boys she was looking simpler on style and not as gimmicky like Teenage Dream presentations. She looked better with her pin up girl look than whatever Coldstone Creamery pooped on her style. The album was definitely more cohesive than Teenage Dream in some moments. Teenage Dream well its a good enjoyable album but as mentioned the singles (most of them since I wasn't a fan of "Part of Me" and "Wide Awake") and the rest while listenable doesnt do much like One of the Boys songs. I wish she sorta went back to the fun music she was doing on One of the Boys than the stuff on Teenage Dream but I can see an improved version of what she did on TD and might like it better who knows.

SaintZ

IA, actually. Outside of the singles (with the exception of Part of Me and Wide Awake which I found vile) and Hummingbird Heartbeat the record was not that good. I liked the singles of One of The Boys a lot more too.

ETA: Oh and I've never been fan of Firework either. I actually prefer the Glee Cast version over the original.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Beauty and a Beat is the only thing that is giving me hope for ARTPOP.

Edit: Why are they trying to make All Around the World happen? Thought of You should have been the next single.
Why would that give you hope for ARTPOP? Zedd isn't the main producer and didn't he just made the breakdown for that song?

cory64

One of the Boys is definitely more fun.

Why would that give you hope for ARTPOP? Zedd isn't the main producer and didn't he just made the breakdown for that song?

He said it was a leftover track from Clarity and he gave it to Bieber. Idk how much Martin was involved in the production.
It does sound like Zedd throughout.

Fey

Banned
wait four days until what? :O

and according to this guy first single is in august/september according to gaga's dad. not sure if reliable, but this guy is apparently a massive fan and has met gaga many times, heard BTW early, etc. :/

Vazra

Best Beyonce Album? Bday
Best Gaga Album? The Fame Monster
Best Xtina album? Back to Basics
Best Ellie Goulding album? Lights
Best Madonna Album? Ray of Light
Best Britney Album? Blackout
Best Lana Del Rey Album? Born To Die (Paradise Edition)
Best Katy Perry Album? One of the Boys
Best Mariah Album? Butterfly
Best M.I.A Album? Kala (might change when I listen Matangi)
Best Robyn Album? Body Talk
Best Rihanna Album? Rated R
Best Whitney Houston Album? Whitney
Best Nicki Minaj Album? None
Best Justin Timberlake album? Futuresex Lovesounds
Best No Doubt Album? Tragic Kingdom
Best Kelly Clarkson Album? My December/Stronger
Best Michelle Branch Album? Spirit Room
Best Alicia Keys Album? Songs in A Minor
Best John Mayer Album? Room for Squares
Best Noisenettes Album? Wild Young Hearts
Best Destiny's Child Album? The Writing's on the Wall
Best Mandy Moore Album? None
Best Paloma Faith Album? Fall from Grace

Is there any lies in here?

Best Beyonce Album? 4
Best Gaga Album? The Fame Monster
Best Xtina album? Back to Basics
Best Ellie Goulding album? Lights
Best Madonna Album? Ray of Light
Best Britney Album? Blackout
Best Lana Del Rey Album? Born To Die (Paradise Edition)
Best Katy Perry Album? One of the Boys
Best Mariah Album? Butterfly
Best M.I.A Album? Kala (might change when I listen Matangi)
Best Robyn Album? Body Talk
Best Rihanna Album? Loud
Best Whitney Houston Album? Whitney
Best Nicki Minaj Album? None
Best Justin Timberlake album? Futuresex Lovesounds
Best No Doubt Album? Tragic Kingdom
Best Kelly Clarkson Album? My December/Stronger
Best Michelle Branch Album? Spirit Room
Best Alicia Keys Album? Element of Freedom
Best John Mayer Album? Room for Squares
Best Noisenettes Album? Wild Young Hearts
Best Destiny's Child Album? Destiny Fulfilled
Best Mandy Moore Album? None
Best Paloma Faith Album? Fall from Grace

Is there any lies in here?

Fixed u__u

DMeisterJ

Banned
Lose My Breath's production eclipses that of any female group's best song, ever.

Destiny Fulfilled >>>>

Also, that album was less Beyonce and Co. and more Beyonce, Kelly, Michelle, which meant less of hearing Bey. Which is always a good thing.

Vazra

Destiny Fulfilled had Lose My Breath *.*

But they are all really close. When will another group have such a flawless discography?

Survivor and Bootylicious *.*

TLC>>>Destiny's Child

Backstreet Boys would have been on the same place with Destiny's Child if they didn't made the shitty comeback.

botty

Banned
Lose My Breath is probably my favorite Destiny's Child song, but The Writing's on the Wall is a better album than Destiny Fulfilled.

Say My Name, Billsx3, Jumpin Jumpin, and all the remixes that came from this album were incredible back in the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom