• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scandi chune for ya right here

Beatrice Eli - Violent Silence
the chorus i live
ibfJ1kb0O4yk51.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Lose My Breath is probably my favorite Destiny's Child song, but The Writing's on the Wall is a better album than Destiny Fulfilled.

Say My Name, Billsx3, Jumpin Jumpin, and all the remixes that came from this album were incredible back in the day.

Yassss my girl!!!!

cory64

stan-wars never disappoints
She dances like she has polio.

Her live singing sounds like hot, decaying, Caribbean death.

Rihanna has the stage presence of a glob of snot.

Despite all of the records she sold, there’s still something second-rate and undercooked about her entire career and if she were a contestant on America’s Next Top Model or RuPaul’s Drag Race she would be the girl who should have been eliminated during the 1st episode, yet somehow manages to become 2nd runner up.

all a bunch of vapid, idiotic, aimless, delusional, illiterate, embarrassing sycophants with no sense of logic and no frame of reference past the iTunes Top 100 who will stan for anything with titties and an Instagram account and as a music fan, you are all so mindless and impressionable, if Def Jam picked up a used condom off the street, drew a face on it and gave it a few hit singles you would probably stan for it.

Rihanna is a talentless, semen-soaked label puppet who is forced by gunpoint into the studio every year because she lacks the impact and star power to leave an impression on the general public as big as the one Chris Brown left in her forehead and she will never be seen as anything more than a label mascot and an industry dick trap.
Koodo trieD

Trigger

John Mayer must be packing because I could never understand the appeal. He's not particularly witty or handsome. Good for Katy.

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
Look bitch, this is the HEIGHT of irony considering your talent-crippled, malnourished rat-faced faves owe their BRIEF encounter with relevance to the digital innovations and impact of APPLE.

Unless your electronic devices predate the Cretaceous Period – around the time Madonna was born – every computing entity in your household is likely a reductive attempt to imitate APPLE. Your computer, your music player, and especially any modern smartphone and tablet. The sheer struggle of several industries had APPLE not blessed society with their creations. Xtincta wouldn't be the only one holding on to the sheer misery known as Blackberry if Our Lord and Saviour in Cupertino had not USHERED in a new era, among other unfortunate dystopian scenarios.

It is correct that Lady Gaga, or any living entity, cannot be compared to APPLE. Unmatchable innovation, quality and impact; words your faves can only relate to through their antonyms.
Oh my. And I even defected to Android for a year, but this is pure, glorious truth.

O___o Jony Ive is super hot.

Nemesis_

The sooner the better, especially since we have to vote agaiN

iIrIAHqwVp8fa.gif

Fair enough, I have a few game reviews to get through before embargo but I will make my best effort.

iIrIAHqwVp8fa.gif

I have a nice one week break from studies and the such from Monday. I should make the most of it.

nnnnn actually I better get it done before Tuesday because once BIOSHOCK INFINITE FLAWLESS comes out I will have no spare time

Icicle

Checking iN with my sistren.

It seems Nem's poll results are still a ways off? Tew bad, I was looking forward to them.

Has botty joined Team JACKSON or what?

---

What other news has there been in Pop-GAF or the industry?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom