• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis_

#icant at you misunderstanding the contexT

I was being UNDERSTANDING of your real life worK

iy7tjc1icCF4a.gif

Oh I see. #NAVYAY I guess.

iy7tjc1icCF4a.gif

By the way, my big ass exam yesterday was six hours. The whole time I was playing STAY in my head the whole FUCKING TIME. It was so annoying, I hate when that happens with any song.

Rih's impact tho

botty

Banned
Checking iN with my sistren.

It seems Nem's poll results are still a ways off? Tew bad, I was looking forward to them.

Has botty joined Team JACKSON or what?

---

What other news has there been in Pop-GAF or the industry?

Team Jackson???

botty

Banned
Interesting.

Well, at least now we know that she's totally lying about being bullied in high school.

I mean, look at her boobs and hair. She was looking proper fit back then.

That doesn't look like the upper east side Manhattan high school Gaga went to, that housed Paris Hilton, and Nicole Richie.

Interesting.

Well, at least now we know that she's totally lying about being bullied in high school.

I mean, look at her boobs and hair. She was looking proper fit back then.

Someone probably teased her for wearing last seasons shoes once, and she was just crushed. Poor Gaga. Probably drove her into the arms of her good friend cocaine.

ibk5X2yYW65rgM.gif

Nemesis_

Nominations are now OVER.

They will be announced tomorrow. I would announce a time but I don't understand how your flop timezones all work so it would be too hard.

But the time that I'm generally on.

xoxooxoxoxox

May the best fave be nominated.

The banner has also been finished. I admit it's nothing special, but it captures the essence of the community quite perfectly.

The host has also been bookeD, though we're unsure if they will be selfless enough to make it to the nominations ceremony.

See you then, get your red carpet arrival GIFs ready [one for the nominations, one for the actual ceremony]

i1MZtLWxmglpX.gif

Majmun

I tried to particiapte a few days ago via mobile. But that was annoying so I didn't vote.

Totally forgot about it afterwards. So no votes from me. ;_;

Nemesis_

waiT

Are you classifying us by what stanbase we are in that first column? What kind of censuS?

ip2m2ALUi9bH1.gif

.......did you consider it might be the FIRST COLUMN because it was the FIRST QUESTION you answered?

Just a note though, the actual nominations will probably be posted at night for you guys (assuming that right now, for you, it's morning)

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
#navystruggles

I am perched for the noms though, will the second round of voting open up straight away?

ff7141be435f16f9074545bbb4d54579.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom