• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trigger

Bless JTesus. I can't wait for Volume 2.
1Oymt.gif

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
I don't frequently listen to a song and think, "I wish ________ was singing this instead."

But I really wish that Kelly Clarkson was the one singing "Blank Page" instead of Christina.

I don't frequently listen to a song and think, "I wish ________ was singing this instead."

But I really wish that Kelly Clarkson was the one singing "Blank Page" instead of Christina.

I dreamed of Kelly last night. Her vocals were heavenly.

When will Xtincta?

8f70c6ea.gif

I don't think any of us were wrong.

I don't think any of us could have anticipated RCA giving JT such shamelessly desperate promo.

I mean, show me an act that DIDN'T smash with promo like this.

MDNA?

Though I suppose it had a big enough opening.

Hopefully they share the same long term fate.

royalan

Kelly would sound awful on Blank Page...and this is coming from someone who actually likes her voice. She'd like nail the D5s better, but she doesn't have Xtina's ability to emote. Not at the level, anyway.

Trigger

I think seeing the ranks would be neat, so I'll vote for the ranking system. Choose whatever is easier for you Nem.

I wish there was a full version of Sia's version. It's my second favorite song on Lotus, but it doesn't fit Xtina's vocals.

royalan

I think seeing the ranks would be neat, so I'll vote for the ranking system. Choose whatever is easier for you Nem.

I wish there was a full version of Sia's version. It's my second favorite song on Lotus, but it doesn't fit Xtina's vocals.

There is a full Sia version.

They're very different takes on the song, though.

Christina - raw and passionate.

Sia - ethereal and pleading.

Also, Christina rewrote the verses in her version. *.*

Nemesis_

Whichever one you feel like doinG

You are awfully accommodating lately, I am paranoiD.

I have almost finished the nominations. Once I get some sleep, I'll slap together the nominations form and post them.

Ranking means that if you put someone in number 1, they will receive maximum number of points in that category from you, while whoever ranks the bottom receives the least, obviously.

It's harder to set up into a form, BUT it makes it easier to calculate in the long run. So perhaps I will go with it.

And I'm holding off on fancy assets (ie. banners, headers and what not ) for the actual ceremony
namely because I dont have time to make them ready for the nominations) but I promise they should be worth the waiT.

Trigger

There is a full Sia version.

They're very different takes on the song, though.

Christina - raw and passionate.

Sia - ethereal and pleading.

Also, Christina rewrote the verses in her version. *.*

iu5IS.gif

How bizarre. Whenever I tried searching for it before I could never find the full thing, and today it pops up in the first result. I lahv it. Sia slaying me.
1Oymt.gif

Xtina's version is good too though. It's interesting to hear their different takes.

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
Kelly would sound awful on Blank Page...and this is coming from someone who actually likes her voice. She'd like nail the D5s better, but she doesn't have Xtina's ability to emote. Not at the level, anyway.
Yeah, sorry, I don't buy that. Christina might slightly trump her on that quality, but I don't think by much. She might not be the most emotional singer ever, but Christina is just plain over the top sometimes. As far as Kelly goes, go listen to "Honestly." Watch her perform it live. There's also "Sober." Or her live performance of Sia's "Breathe Me" --- oh how I wish she'd go record that and release it. I also think Kelly's performance of "Wide Awake" actually makes that song better than Katy's; her changes were all improvements IMO. I enjoy Christina for the most part, but I think Kelly would do a great job on "Blank Page."

I remember not being able to find Sia's version either back when I looked. I'll have to check it out when I get home.

Majmun

Lol @ "Bey scraping for coins"

Her and Jay could buy out most of our faves. You can't come for her when it comes to finances. Rihanna can sing 'money on my mind', but she's still a dirty poor next to Bey.

And 4 seems to have pretty great legs. It outsold Gaga's BTW last year.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Lol @ "Bey scraping for coins"

Her and Jay could buy out most of our faves. You can't come for her when it comes to finances. Rihanna can sing 'money on my mind', but she's still a dirty poor next to Bey.

And 4 seems to have pretty great legs. It outsold Gaga's BTW last year.

Yeah she could surely buy her old self back.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
The bastards cut off her set half way through 212. I am less than impressed.

ibqq8jKYrtaqKY.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
that is what I'm perched for its their last show ever, right? Gotta bop to it
isqjKyFcYKAkW.gif

Yeh, I fully expect them to reunite in a couple of years again

Truly are flawless live, my legs ached for days after I saw them

therockstar2_ultra2012.gif

botty

Banned
Is the Nomination thing ever going to start?

For those with luigi hats what do you have for 3ds I only have Zelda is the luigi mansion game good I might get star fox 64 too

Buy Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon.

I've been playing it all day, and it has absolutely no flaws.
iQ9LxsNk2L1hD.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom