• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koodo

Banned
Qug5R0g.jpg

The true child of destiny.

staylondad9js7.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Stolen from ATRL:

From 2009/2010/2011

DAT PMF ‏@asvpxrocky
why rihanna decide to throw on all white and dye her hair blonde when its time to get dem pity points ol' jugganaut head ass biitch

https://twitter.com/asvpxrocky/status/5511562806

DAT PMF ‏@asvpxrocky
leave u tied up in the closet like kanye's sexuality

https://twitter.com/asvpxrocky/status/8206768368

DAT PMF ‏@asvpxrocky
yo drake is homo iight bye

https://twitter.com/asvpxrocky/status/5905807214

DAT PMF ‏@asvpxrocky
hate that fagg*t bitch lady gaga just as much as i hate H&M hoodies

https://twitter.com/asvpxrocky/status/36918820983541762

everything Arte tries to stan turns out homophobic
glennclose.gif

Artemisia

Banned

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i blame twitter for giving people a platform to speak their minds on shit they should keep to themselves.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
A LQ version of Heart Attack has leaked

Cause I dont want to fall in love, if I ever did I think I'd have a heart attack
I think I'd have a heart attaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack

iTwGU2gNKmWyc.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
I wonder if A$AP thought Rih was a "juggernaut head ass bitch" when he was grabbing her ass on stage at the VMAs? I wonder if he called her that when he found out he was going to be opening up for her on her Sold Out WW tour. I also wonder if he still thinks Drake is gay after using him to propel his single to the top 10 of the Billboard Hot 100. Cause as far as I can see, neither him or Kendrick Lamar had a top 10 before Fuckin' Problems, so clearly Drake was the driving force there (as per). I also wonder if he still thinks that when he's the one running around wearing skirts.

I really can't stant hateful ignorant people.

botty trying itT. I'll force-feed you ten bales of hay if you keep it up gerl

Did you watch Degrassi sis? Maya was FLAWLESS the latest episode

crying, I can no longer wait a week

Only listened to a couple snippets on youtube, but I am not getting a "smash" vibe from the the song. Not to mention Kelly is releasing around the same time (they are probably closer to each others styles than anyone else who is currently charting). Demi seems to be building a career on semi hits.

We will see. I liked GYHAB so I will give her a chance.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Only listened to a couple snippets on youtube, but I am not getting a "smash" vibe from the the song. Not to mention Kelly is releasing around the same time (they are probably closer to each others styles than anyone else who is currently charting). Demi seems to be building a career on semi hits.

We will see. I liked GYHAB so I will give her a chance.

Well it doesn't sound anything like People Like Us
it sounds better
its more in level with GYHAB. I dont really care if it smashes since predicting something like that with this music climate isn't a smart thing to do. I just want it in HQ

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
This is a LIE. You know it..... I know it...... the world knows it. You should feel TERRIBLE.

iXoQ7mJa6Lcqi.gif

PLUsus is coming and will will slay the world as it has never been slayed before. The quality of the track demands it!

I dont think I lied, I'm even willing to bet that Heart Attack out performs People Like Us because its just better

iLop8HLL6mkbU.gif

Adele's performance FLOPPED.

This is the End...and thank heavens for it.

Not upset by this news. I like her, but the hype was getting out of hand.

She will NEVER be able to live up to 21 so we may as well start setting realistic expectations now rather than later.

3phemeral

Didnt Queen of Pop Madonna win some tho? ;/

She won a Golden Globe, I believe. Unless she won one for her movie. Did she?

I know Cher has one and pretty sure Barbra has a few, but I don't know who stans for either of them here. Maybe Mumei stans for Barbra. :)

Kyon

Banned
She won a Golden Globe, I believe. Unless she won one for her movie. Did she?

I know Cher has one and pretty sure Barbra has a few, but I don't know who stans for either of them here. Maybe Mumei stans for Barbra. :)

oh my mistake i believe it was a GG but the GG are just as respected as Academy Awards :D Im sure EviTa won some GG and Oscars ;)

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
I didnt watch the oscars but I heard that disgusting pale rodent also known as Anne Hathaway won something

The oscars lost any credibility they had
ikpYRKDRxAE8W.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom