• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis_

Well, since I showed it last night, I suppose I will just post the movie *.*

Pop Gaf: The Movie

Enjoy.

ibiCD4hlVd9cON.gif

Amazing

ibtLTfAS12waj8.gif

Nemesis_

A sequel needs to be commissioned, when the director has free time of course :3

DMJ nnnnnn this homeless shady Silver bitch

Kyon

Banned
Me being absent in till the end was so accurate *___* coming down from Starbucksville to DISPOSE of the TRASH is just...

#Murdered

Majmun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwBsab5qIpo"]
Pop Gaf: The Movie

Oh my....
That was awesome botty. Good work lmao

I wish I'd spend more time with ya'll in the djroom. Crazy things seem to happen there. Seems like I missed a lot

3phemeral

Oh my....
That was awesome botty. Good work lmao

I wish I'd spend more time with ya'll in the djroom. Crazy things seem to happen there. Seems like I missed a lot

It's fun. I can't really do it anymore because I use my phone to tether wifi. Last time I spent a few days in there, I racked up like 60 Gigs of data. My phone was piping hot.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
a) Clare is so inconsistent with posting updates in one place (she has a tumblr, facebook, instagram, and soundcloud) that her new song demo slipped past me. Sounds like her time spent in Nashville paid off. Album is going to be so goooood.

Clare Maguire, "Happy Anniversary"

b) If there were justice in the pop world, the inevitable flop quality of the 20/20 Experience would drive everyone to far better things like Teen Inc.'s No World. Listen and be slayed by the sexy.

c) Christophe Willem's voice is initially terrifying in its similarity to Kylie, but y'know, I'm kind of into it now.

Love Shot Me Down
"Timeless"
"Hung Up" cover
Sophie Delila & Christophe Willem, "What Did I Do?"

a) Clare is so inconsistent with posting updates in one place (she has a tumblr, facebook, instagram, and soundcloud) that her new song demo slipped past me. Sounds like her time spent in Nashville paid off. Album is going to be so goooood.

Clare Maguire, "Happy Anniversary"

b) If there were justice in the pop world, the inevitable flop quality of the 20/20 Experience would drive everyone to far better things like Teen Inc.'s No World. Listen and be slayed by the sexy.

c) Christophe Willem's voice is initially terrifying in its similarity to Kylie, but y'know, I'm kind of into it now.

Love Shot Me Down
"Timeless"
"Hung Up" cover
Sophie Delila & Christophe Willem, "What Did I Do?"
Wow, the new Clare Maguire song is good. I like this sort of sound better than the dramatics of The Last Dance, but I wouldn't mind if she had a mix of the two sounds on the album.

Lol @ this Christophe Willem dude being Kylie's Josh Strickland. How bizzare.

Christopher

I need to rewatch! I just got an iMac everyone and this thing is super awesome!

EXPENSIVE but awesome - sometimes you wanna pay for quality though. Unlike the #navy we Bey fans are things of class

botty

Banned
I need to rewatch! I just got an iMac everyone and this thing is super awesome!

EXPENSIVE but awesome - sometimes you wanna pay for quality though. Unlike the #navy we Bey fans are things of class

You get what you pay for; iMacs are the pinnacle of quality and performance. Enjoy *.*

botty

Banned
I have to give you major props. I don't know how much time you had to spend adjusting each layer to do what you wanted. Truly a labor of love.

This entire time I had been making my gifs using frame animation, but it's so much easier to manipulate layers in a video timeline. The hardest part of the whole process was thinking up the dialogue and finding the sound effects.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I don't think it would make much sense to non-POP GAF members.

It would actually see the flawlessness of us on a movie. I think our debut was beautiful and its not that hard to follow I gave the link to a few friends and they died laughing with it.

#Impact

Aguila

#ICONIC
GAFhop post their their things in OT all the time, why can't PopGAF?

But I don't think the rest of GAF will be able to comprehend the level of artistry botty has reached with this movie.

Vazra

GAFhop post their their things in OT all the time, why can't PopGAF?

But I don't think the rest of GAF will be able to comprehend the level of artistry botty has reached with this movie.

Well they don't have the developed taste we have for movies so those uncultured will probably wont understand. Makes sense sis.

Wait a minute... How did the #navy and the bee hive understood the movie tho?

Vazra

I'd hate for people to be too negative about Botty's work.
nULmZ.png

The ones that matter (us) loved it and thats what should matter to botty. Every artist has fans and haters. I can't wait for botty sis next production.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom