• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bladenic

tell ha, indeed they are, arte *____*

caved and bought FE on the eshop on tuesday. 50+ hours in and climbing. game of the century tbqmfh

I was gonna buy a 3DS and probably FE, but today I bought a $200 pair of Ray Bans. Oops.

Artemisia

Banned
tell ha, indeed they are, arte *____*

caved and bought FE on the eshop on tuesday. 50+ hours in and climbing. game of the century tbqmfh

50 hours going by the game clock (not counting restarts)?! I only have 45 or so lol.

Kelly's Dark Side is slaying me right now.

Never was a good choice of single so I am not offended that it flopped. Doesn't change the songs flawlessness though.

Bladenic

Sigh. I really need to get a good pair of sunglasses. I never buy any, and then I fucking hate driving in the summer.

Here's some advice: don't spend $200 on a pair (unless you're rich).

But I couldn't imagine not having sunglasses in the summer and driving. I almost wrecked once due not being able to see. I'm also pretty sure Extinct was playing on the radio. She was coming for me.

Artemisia

Banned
lord I have not been this satisfied with the number 1 song on radio in a fucking long ass time

IKYWT is a MASTERPIECE

azealiabanks-212atradyda8u.gif

lord I have not been this satisfied with the number 1 song on radio in a fucking long ass time

IKYWT is a MASTERPIECE

Meh.

I love Taylor and RED but detest IKYWT at this point. Just removed it from my playlist last week so it would stop popping up on shuffle.

Got old fast.

royalan

Meh.

I love Taylor and RED but detest IKYWT at this point. Just removed it from my playlist last week so it would stop popping up on shuffle.

Got old fast.

Same here.

I originally gave it high marks in my review...but now I can't listen to it.

I guess I was compelled to like it more than I should have since the utter shit that surrounds it makes it seem like a masterpiece by association.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
That song never gets old, especially around the crap that is surrounding it on the charts
Its like a breath of fresh air

Oh, oh, trouble, trouble, trouble
ibx6INJKC6n3bI.gif

I don't listen to radio.....so I wouldn't know.

Taylor will probably always sound somewhat fresh considering she pretty much has the country/pop niche all to herself right now.

Kelly's Dark Side is slaying me right now.

Never was a good choice of single so I am not offended that it flopped. Doesn't change the songs flawlessness though.
People just didn't understand Dark Side. It was amazing, and it was great to listen to on the radio. I'm still smh at it being a flop. Radio can go (bleep) itself for having such stupidity sometimes on what it will and will not play. I mean, Pitbull can be played a lot, and Kelly's Dark Side can't? Just whatever to that mess.

People just didn't understand Dark Side. It was amazing, and it was great to listen to on the radio. I'm still smh at it being a flop. Radio can go (bleep) itself for having such stupidity sometimes on what it will and will not play. I mean, Pitbull can be played a lot, and Kelly's Dark Side can't? Just whatever to that mess.

Yeah I don't get it either. The song is amazing but kind of failed to "stand out".

I think its much better than Catch My Breath (though I like that as well), so I am not 100% sure why CMB is doing so well after Dark Side flopped. They have similar styles.

PLU is coming though. Cannot be said enough. 9 days......

Yeah I don't get it either. The song is amazing but kind of failed to "stand out".

I think its much better than Catch My Breath (though I like that as well), so I am not 100% sure why CMB is doing so well after Dark Side flopped. They have similar styles.

PLU is coming though. Cannot be said enough. 9 days......
Yeah, I have no clue. A good song is a good song. It's too good to just be labeled as an album track.

I think I prefer Catch My Breath to Dark Side, but I don't know. I could never rank Kelly's songs, because my favorites always change daily.

YES! FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW. GET THAT SMASH KELLY IN 9 DAYS.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
I went looking for a Taylor gif that Cynosure had posted through his post history because she never gave away her minus and I noticed she is unbanned

the good sis, has left us
iK5PWQwUQqtmS.gif

let me steal her gifs

Yeah, I have no clue. A good song is a good song. It's too good to just be labeled as an album track.

I think I prefer Catch My Breath to Dark Side, but I don't know. I could never rank Kelly's songs, because my favorites always change daily.

YES! FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW. GET THAT SMASH KELLY IN 9 DAYS.

Yeah my rankings now compared to even a few months ago would be a mess.

Kind of disappointed that the rumor about Kelly recording the video in the south turned out to be false. They were actually recording down there for a TLC genealogy show that Kelly is participating in.

I want the video to slay soooooo bad right now :(

royalan

I went looking for a Taylor gif that Cynosure had posted through his post history because she never gave away her minus and I noticed she is unbanned

the good sis, has left us
iK5PWQwUQqtmS.gif

let me steal her gifs

I noticed this when I was creating the graveyard for this OT.

I'm not worried. The good sis will return when the time is righT.

I hope ;______;

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
No point in stealing .gifs when Minus doesn't even track views anymorE.

Did you not read #Navy, he did not give away his minus, so the only way to get a hold of his gifs is to go through his post history. I can have quicker access if they are in my folder

io0TsQpkdtBV5.gif

Edit: Found it!

And the saddest fear comes creeping in
That you never loved me or her, or anyone, or anything,
eyeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

im6mRqxzsgkFg.gif

Yeah my rankings now compared to even a few months ago would be a mess.

Kind of disappointed that the rumor about Kelly recording the video in the south turned out to be false. They were actually recording down there for a TLC genealogy show that Kelly is participating in.

I want the video to slay soooooo bad right now :(
For real? She wasn't recording the PLU video? Shaking my damn head. TLC is only good for Cake Boss, so I probably wouldn't even bother watching that genealogy show just for Kelly. I'm gonna stay perched waiting for the parts she is in on the show to get onto YouTube, though.

For real? She wasn't recording the PLU video? Shaking my damn head. TLC is only good for Cake Boss, so I probably wouldn't even bother watching that genealogy show just for Kelly. I'm gonna stay perched waiting for the parts she is in on the show to get onto YouTube, though.

Thats what ATRL tells me so.....

Yeah I won't watch anything. My family are Mormon's and deeply religious so they are WAY into that type of thing. While I avoid it whenever possible.

Hopefully she doesn't put the video off too long.

1. TAYLOR SWIFT – I Knew You Were Trouble: 194.662 (-0.471)
2. MACKLEMORE & RYAN LEWIS – Thrift Shop f/Wanz: 165.902 (+1.346) ▲
3. BRUNO MARS – Locked Out Of Heaven: 164.580 (-0.064) ▼
4. SWEDISH HOUSE MAFIA – Don’t You Worry Child: 160.502 (-0.805)
5. WILL.I.AM & BRITNEY SPEARS – Scream And Shout: 144.293 (+1.266)
6. LUMINEERS – Ho Hey: 131.850 (-1.477)
7. MAROON 5 – Daylight: 129.017 (+1.545)
8. JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE – Suit & Tie f/JAY Z: 110.767 (+2.386) ▲

9. PINK – Try: 110.387 (-2.132) ▼
10. CALVIN HARRIS – Sweet Nothing f/Florence Welch: 103.357 (+0.484)

11. KELLY CLARKSON – Catch My Breath: 97.603 (+0.975)
12. BRUNO MARS – When I Was Your Man: 89.917 (+2.640) ▲
13. JUSTIN BIEBER – Beauty And A Beat f/N. Minaj: 89.824 (-2.124) ▼
14. IMAGINE DRAGONS – It’s Time: 82.679 (+0.557)
15. ALICIA KEYS – Girl On Fire: 79.683 (-0.955)
16. RIHANNA – Pour It Up: 76.880 (+0.658) ▲
17. A$AP ROCKY – F**kin Problems f/Drake: 76.279 (+0.527) ▲
18. MAROON 5 – One More Night: 75.729 (-0.536) ▼
19. MUMFORD & SONS – I Will Wait: 71.564 (+0.358)
20. PHILLIP PHILLIPS – Home: 68.871 (-0.649)

KE$HA – C’mon: 67.290 (-0.171)
TIM MCGRAW – One Of Those Nights: 66.160 (-0.511)
THE BAND PERRY – Better Dig Two: 63.289 4.155 (-1.000)
OF MONSTERS AND MEN – Little Talks: 62.280 (-0.351)
CARRIE UNDERWOOD – Two Black Cadillacs: 54.977 (+0.632)
PITBULL – Feel This Moment f/C. Aguilera: 50.625 (+1.837)
BLAKE SHELTON – Sure Be Cool If You Did: 49.858 (+0.489)
RIHANNA – Stay f/Mikky Ekko: 42.799 (+2.455)
FUN. – Carry On: 40.751 (+1.065)

LADY ANTEBELLUM – Downtown: 38.100 (+0.643)
OLLY MURS – Troublemaker f/Flo Rida: 37.572 (+0.088)
DRAKE – Started From The Bottom: 36.062 (+0.918)
MUSE – Madness: 30.045 (+0.163)
ONE DIRECTION – Kiss You: 23.956 (+0.745)
KREWELLA – Alive: 23.268 (+1.100)

FALL OUT BOY – My Songs Know What You Did…: 16.965 (+0.787)
ALICIA KEYS – Brand New Me: 16.514
LUMINEERS – Stubborn Love: 9.002 (+0.043)
PINK – Just Give Me A Reason: 8.745 (+1.119)
CHER LLOYD – With Ur Love f/Juicy J: 5.809 (+0.113)
BAAUER – Harlem Shake: 5.767 (+0.616)
PHILLIP PHILLIPS – Gone, Gone, Gone: 4.555 (+0.453)
CARLY RAE JEPSEN – Tonight I’m Getting Over You: 0.624
MARIAH CAREY – Almost Home: 0.381 (+0.155)

DMeisterJ

Banned
Not "Stay" clocking the highest spins increase and AI increase on POP.

Hopefully coming for that #1.

And I need Def Jam to make/release this PIU vid. The increase in sales, plus YT hits could cement this as a top 10. It will be peaking soon since it's already broken the AI and spins record on Urban, and It's almost #1 on Rhythmic. At the very least it'll be a top 20 hit.

Majmun

This thread is moving slowwww :|

Botty, we need that movie *.*

edit-

Goood gawd at those Xtina pics. Drag fuel at its finest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom