• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didnt watch the oscars

I never really understood the appeal of watching them (unless you are invested in a film). I watch the Grammy's for the live performances.....

Outside of that I am completely content to simply look up the results online afterwards.

Slightly annoyed that Brave won BAF, but I will get over it.

Bladenic

I didnt watch the oscars but I heard that disgusting pale rodent also known as Anne Hathaway won something

The oscars lost any credibility they had
ikpYRKDRxAE8W.gif

Can someone who stans for such uglies as Lady Gaga (more self inflicted ugliness but nonetheless), Garbaj, 4/5 chipmunks that call themselves One Direction, Miley Cuntrus, and Demon Hewtho come for ANYONE else for appearance?

The answer is no.

But Anne Hathway does have a wild range of attractiveness. She can look really good at time and not so good at others. Right now she's too skinny and the short haircut doesn't look good on her. But she's a great actress, I don't get Marius's hate for her.

moulels

XMEN-FAMKEGODSEND-POPGAF

The cast for Bryan Singer's X-Men: Days of Future Past seems to be growing bigger by the day and, today, IGN spoke with Singer about the 2014 release and asked him if he was eager to find some way to see Cyclops and Jean Grey appear.

"Who wouldn’t?," he laughed, mysteriously. "Who wouldn’t? That’s all I can say."

James Marsden and Famke Janssen played Cyclops and Jean Grey, respectively, in Singer's X-Men and X2
before both character were killed off in Brett Ratner's X-Men: The Last Stand. Given the time-travel plotline of the new film, however, both characters have the potential to effortlessly return to the franchise.

http://www.superherohype.com/news/a...s-and-jean-grey-for-x-men-days-of-future-past

ijkqQFC9YXxdw.gif

Trigger

Can someone who stans for such uglies as Lady Gaga (more self inflicted ugliness but nonetheless), Garbaj, 4/5 chipmunks that call themselves One Direction, Miley Cuntrus, and Demon Hewtho come for ANYONE else for appearance?

The answer is no.

Drag ha

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_

The answer is no.

You forgot Ke$ha
ikpYRKDRxAE8W.gif

Edit: Is Tayloose ugly too? Honestly, idk

Nemesis_

I guess I stan for uglees then :lol

Demi is cute sometimes, but other times when she's having her "moments" she looks awful. Very hit and miss.

At least we can see Demi's eyes at all times.

EDIT: Heart Attack is cute. But I don't know if I could use it permanently.

cory64

Taylor looks OK some of the time but pretty damn meh the rest of the time. She's not photogenic, looks better on video.

lawd its on iTunes now
BOUGHT
they couldnt wait till March 4th

they should have at leasted waited till Tuesday
ab6d3f1c.gif

No.

Sales count towards next week's hot 100 at midnight. They obviously want to get a full week out of it (1D should take notes.......).

Hell. I will buy it out of solidarity......its better than having HS or TS on the top of the itunes chart.

Edit: Hrm.... still not showing up on my itunes.

Edit 2: Nvm found it.

Kyon

Banned
Y'all reaching and doing the mosT again. Shouldn't even be surprised anymore

EDIT: It's like she hears all the baboons crying about her face all the time

"yeah you want fake bitchney? Here she is"

162617913-singer-britswrzc.jpg

OMG

162617815-singer-britpyo08.jpg

cory64

That hair color makes her look more her age, avoids the weird aging effect that blonde hair has had on her recently.

Kyon

Banned
That hair color makes her look more her age, avoids the weird aging effect that blonde hair has had on her recently.

I know. She looks so fresh faced and younger

I bet RIHsus told ha to do iT

shocked.gif

I always imagined Rih giving ha advice n stuff tbh that's how Godney and RihSUS Forehead FenTy rule the universe and the charts. They secretly plot their slayage behind the scenes.

CanT be a coincidence that both are launching Alberm número 8 this year in unison.

Kyon

Banned
Stefan™;48228328 said:
Heart Attack is alright, it will probably grow on me.

I bet if the SquinTs did it you'd be saying our faves could never ever and it will sell 37432467 copies because we all know that it would be about Harry Styles

jk I wuv yew <3

Styles

I bet if the SquinTs did it you'd be saying our faves could never ever and it will sell 37432467 copies because we all know that it would be about Harry Styles

jk I wuv yew <3

Is that a lie though? Who's fav has sold more than 600k in their debut week? Who's fav has debuted with 400k in digital sales for their promotional singles? Who's fav can get peens like her? None.

iCN8Jtn82VIDn.gif

Nemesis_

nnnnnnnn Kyon and DMJ

hNT939V.jpg

This bitch

I felt so sad for ha but she was a psychotic RIP

I hate seeing Christian vulnerable ;_____;

Hi I am NinjaCatfish and I am a fledgeling pop music consumer.

I shall state my faves
  • Avril Lavigne
  • Justin Timberlake

I kind of a bit enjoy
  • Britney
  • Ke$ha
  • Gaga

And I do not much like
  • Bruno Mars
  • 1D

I am also special enough to kinda know Nemesis so that is a thing.
I also like lists. Hi.

Also Lotus is shit :3 #STAYBIONIC
shade.gif

Mau ®

Hi NinjaCatfish. Welcome *.*

There's a few big Avril stans around (SaintZ and Wilsongt come to mind) as well as casual fans (botty and me).

There are also a few 1D stans whom you'll probably clash on occasion. We encourage stan wars so please dont hold back on your hate *.* (no personal insults tho!)

What do you think of Rihanna?

DMeisterJ

Banned
Hi ninja. Your taste is floppy, so you'll fit right in with this group of flops.

@nem

Yas, I dislike her. Poor delusional girl.

Mau ®

16. RIHANNA – Pour It Up: 77.674 (+0.794)
RIHANNA – Stay f/Mikky Ekko: 45.721 (+2.922)

This is Stay's biggest update yet *.*

We're 12 days away from the Diamonds World Tour opening and a few pics of the stage and rehearsals have surfaced (none from Rih tho).

Also Rihanna's VEVO page is now the most watched VEVO page as it just surpassed Beiber's in views.

screenshot_2013-02-25owuuy.png

screenshot_2013-02-25hyuah.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom