• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Partition

Banned
After listening to Born This Way instrumentals on repeat all day, I have come to the conclusion that BTW has some of the best production value ever. These beats are really, really, great.

LAy8t.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
iFx0YskoAW37p.png

yall shall be posting about the rumor that Harry (and possibly Niall as shown by some recent studio pics) are recording their own solo albums

iFx0YskoAW37p.png

yall shall be posting about the rumor that Harry (and possibly Niall as shown by some recent studio pics) are recording their own solo albums

iFx0YskoAW37p.png

Not happening.

There is too much guaranteed $$$ sitting at the end of their 3 year contract for him to do anything that foolish. After the contract is up he will be 21.... a perfect age to go solo imo.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
iFx0YskoAW37p.png

Not happening.

There is too much guaranteed $$$ sitting at the end of their 3 year contract for him to do anything that foolish. After the contract is up he will be 21.... a perfect age to go solo imo.

you forget the mirror (or was it the sun) was the one that reported about their contract and is now reporting this.

both are known to make up stuff tho(the uk is a mess), so who knows which one is true

iFx0YskoAW37p.png

you forget the mirror (or was it the sun) was the one that reported about their contract and is now reporting this.

both are known to make up stuff tho(the uk is a mess), so who knows which one is true

iFx0YskoAW37p.png

iFx0YskoAW37p.png

Any of them going solo now would be a disaster. They MUST know this. They are not well established enough in the pop culture lexicon for their names to stand up solo. Maybe they will quit before three more albums are finished..... but I don't expect it soon.

I feel like their next era will be huge (they were still rising rapidly during TMH's release window). So maybe after that?

Either way I am not here for their solo careers at this point. I will pay them dust.

Gerls, I'm presently at The Cheesecake Factory enjoying some fried macaroni balls. On the blaring radio here I just heard a tender, jazzy (Jamie Cullum-esque) cover of the Coldplay semi-classic "The Scientist" and performed NUMEROUS mental boo-twerks.

It had amazing piano improvisation throughout, and then it just climaxed into this awesome soaring thing.

Can someone find it for me? And can someone find what playlist station The Cheesecake Factory in Short Hills Mall uses? So many mystery jams this blessed afternoon.

Majmun

Gerls, I'm presently at The Cheesecake Factory enjoying some fried macaroni balls. On the blaring radio here I just heard a tender, jazzy (Jamie Cullum-esque) cover of the Coldplay semi-classic "The Scientist" and performed NUMEROUS mental boo-twerks.

It had amazing piano improvisation throughout, and then it just climaxed into this awesome soaring thing.

Can someone find it for me? And can someone find what playlist station The Cheesecake Factory in Short Hills Mall uses? So many mystery jams this blessed afternoon.

You should've Shazam'd it.

Nemesis_

iKpPAGVQRwbKS.png

Welcome back to the PopGAF Community Awards. As out actual host is still busy recording a solo album and working on her reality television career, Ms Electra is still dancing:

iNbxjwpz9TcCN.gif

i6x9UkKDBO89M.gif
iF1edd0DhgBLY.gif

Please see below the ballot paper for entering your final votes.

The ballot paper is structured in a bit of a lengthy manner, but this way I can calculate the results faster so I appreciate your patience :)

That being said, it could take a little bit of time to do so don't try to finish it in a rush.

I don't know when voting will close, but I am thinking roughly a week. Given that there isn't any thinking needed to vote (all the choices are laid out for you) I assume that the rate of responses will be faster.

And yes, you can vote for yourself if you wish.

------> Click here to register your final ballot <------

FINAL NOMINATIONS CLOSING MARCH 31ST

CEREMONY BEGINNING APRIL 1ST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom