• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.
ic3ozPRxeP3Iv.png

How precious is this? Awww!

Majmun

I knew it was amazing from the start

Where's my goddamn medal? ;__;

I rememeber only liking Sheisse and Heavy Metal right from the start.

But now I like almost every track.

Except for Black Jesus, High Unicorn, Fashion of his Love and The Queen.
Those tracks are still shit
ioSlho0zcQhIb.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
BTW is an amazing album in retrospect. I remember being underwhelmed by it during the first year or so.

But I love it now. So many classic tunes IMO

once you remove some of the filler the album is pretty perfect
and these instrumentals just show how it really ins't overproduced at all

makes me appreciate it even more
971600d3.gif

moulels

iblZwynimP9dsy.gif

Baby loves to dance in the dark
'Cause when he's lookin' she falls apart
Baby loves to dance in the dark

iblZwynimP9dsy.gif

BABEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYY

tumblr_mbar3uIu5P1qd5s8co1_250.gif

PowderedToast

is it sad that i've had this nightmare at least once a week since i got accepted
i seriously cannot wait until i'm a member
only a few days left!!~~

the worst part is that it happened cos i linked to a new rih album on youtube before release

i can't even ...

Mau ®

Heh.

The #Fighters also know Xtina was rude to Avril as well. Let's not pretend both these ladies know how to behave properly.

Feuding with your producer ain't no big deal as long as the song is done and all is set to go. Its in the producer's best intere$t the song smashes, anyway.

royalan

What? Did Avril do something to Xtina?

Avril spent her early career taking shots at girlie pop stars like Britney and Christina. Talking tons of trash about Stripped-era Christina, especially.

But THEN she wants to be mad when she tries to go up to Christina in person and be a fake bitch, all smiling and shit, and Christina - being the Bad Bitch that she is - paid her nothing but dust TO HA FACE.

Avril Lavigne Dissing Britney, Christina and Kelly Clarkson

DMeisterJ

Banned
I'm so glad that the only person my fave has shaded in the industry is a FLOP and came for her first. She's so respectful of her peers and is such a nice and classy individual. It's probably why lots of people in the industry speak well of her and she continues to have good success. She has such good karma.

royalan

I'm so glad that the only person my fave has shaded in the industry is a FLOP and came for her first. She's so respectful of her peers and is such a nice and classy individual. It's probably why lots of people in the industry speak well of her and she continues to have good success. She has such good karma.

But omg my scalp still hurts for Ciara.

#BookThatStageBitch

Mau ®

Speaking of THE QUEEN. I DIED with this RIHply on instagram:

She just gives me LIFE on Instagram

tumblr_mh1rhbu1bS1qiym38o9_r2_250.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
^

I want nothing to do with her anus (or any anus in general). She can have her shit filled w/peanuts all to herself.

Speaking of THE QUEEN. I DIED with this RIHply on instagram:

She just gives me LIFE on Instagram

tumblr_mh1rhbu1bS1qiym38o9_r2_250.gif

lawd. She is truly the queen of social media. When will your non-tweeting, non-Instagramming faves?

Artemisia

Banned
Avril spent her early career taking shots at girlie pop stars like Britney and Christina. Talking tons of trash about Stripped-era Christina, especially.

But THEN she wants to be mad when she tries to go up to Christina in person and be a fake bitch, all smiling and shit, and Christina - being the Bad Bitch that she is - paid her nothing but dust TO HA FACE.

the tea in this video

2jxxevoij7j.gif

Mau ®

The Ethereal Queen, Florence, has started working on her next album in Jamaica. She's currently staying in Bob Marley's favorite hotel room for inspiration.

Today I heard Ceremonials in its entirety. Truly a heavenly listen *.*

Trigger

IC. lol, who knew Avril was so shady?

DMJ sis....

ilf6UABkeAHmd.gif

screaminG

Artemisia

Banned
The Ethereal Queen, Florence, has started working on her next album in Jamaica. She's currently staying in Bob Marley's favorite hotel room for inspiration.

YASSSS SHE IS COMINGGGG

I hope we get an album from her this year.

Mau ®

Chris Brown recently let it sliP that he is working on Rihanna's 8th album. Yasss I knew the Queen wouldn't leave the #Navy hanging before she went on her break after the Diamonds GLOBAL Tour wraps in December.

It'll probably be released before ARTPOP and "Broke with Expensive Taste" too kiiiiiii

DMeisterJ

Banned
Chris Brown recently let it sliP that he is working on Rihanna's 8th album. Yasss I knew the Queen wouldn't leave the #Navy hanging before she went on her break after the Diamonds GLOBAL Tour wraps in December.

It'll probably be released before ARTPOP and "Broke with Expensive Taste" too kiiiiiii

I think people misunderstood the context of that statement. It sounded to me that he meant that he had worked on track(s) for Unapologetic that didn't make the cut, not that he was working on Rihanna 8. I do think we will get an album this year, but I'm positive it won't be anything other than an Unapologetic RihRelease. The touring schedule would mean she couldn't even promo her singles/album at least until after the new year.

Mau ®

I think people misunderstood the context of that statement. It sounded to me that he meant that he had worked on track(s) for Unapologetic that didn't make the cut, not that he was working on Rihanna 8. I do think we will get an album this year, but I'm positive it won't be anything other than an Unapologetic RihRelease. The touring schedule would mean she couldn't even promo her singles/album at least until after the new year.

Could be too, I guess.

But you have to RIHmember that LOUD and TTT we're both released during tours. It wouldnt be shocking if she did release a new album under a heavy schedule. I don't think she'd even promote it as hard as she did for LOUD and Unapologetic. It'll probably be a TTT-style of release, which Im very cool with tbh.

Also, Im actually very excited for Chris's X album
2095c354.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
Could be too, I guess.

But you have to RIHmember that LOUD and TTT we're both released during tours. It wouldnt be shocking if she did release a new album under a heavy schedule. I don't think she'd even promote it as hard as she did for LOUD and Unapologetic. It'll probably be a TTT-style of release, which Im very cool with tbh.

Also, Im actually very excited for Chris's X album
2095c354.gif

Yes, I rihmember. I hope that Def Jam learns from TTT in that it was successful in spite of the horrible promotion and singles only because of her name, and don't think that they can pull it again. You never know when you're going to release a WFL-sized hit. They got lucky.
2095c354.gif
2095c354.gif

And I'm also excited for Chris' album. At least for the Rih track(s), and for the fact that he's getting away from the horrid dance shit he's been trying and getting back to signing, and he has some old school inspiration
2095c354.gif

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual

While I love her music regardless, I wish she'd release a straight up pop/dance album. More music in the vein of Shake It Out, Sweet Nothing, or Here Lies Love.

Styles

As long as I'm your hooker

i81H1NHQOk1c0.gif

BTW is shitting on me right now.

Edit: That mistake..

RubyFaith

I was listening to TLC's Creep today and I thought about Riri, Azealia and MIA performing this on stage together.

I need this to happen!
Rihanna-Dance.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom