• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Partition

Banned
Fashion Queen #WhenWillYourFave

ibdI45f08pvs7Z.gif

Mau ®

I, obviously, love Rihanna but Im kinda over "Stay".

The more I listen to "Loveeeeeeee Song" the more Im into it. At this point its probably my most played Unapologetic song, behind Diamonds.

DMeisterJ

Banned
The more I listen to "Loveeeeeeee Song" the more Im into it. At this point its probably my most played Unapologetic song, behind Diamonds.

Ahhhh Loveeeeee song is my most played from Unap too. I didn't like it at first, but it has grown on me so much. I really like how the production on the song sounds 'wrong' to me, but it just works so well.

I, obviously, love Rihanna but Im kinda over "Stay".

Ahhhh Loveeeeee song is my most played from Unap too. I didn't like it at first, but it has grown on me so much. I really like how the production on the song sounds 'wrong' to me, but it just works so well.

No Love Allowed for me.

iWBO48yshF4wc.jpg

Nemesis_

The production was shitting then he started to sing and attempt to act and I stopped caring.

I would also like to highlight that I'm back on my computer now from my holidays for Easter, and some of you haven't voted who DID vote in the initial wave. I'm leaving it open until about an hour or so before the ceremony (which begins about the same time, if not about an hour earlier than my nominations posting did).

Nemesis_

Awful song. Awful video. Awful acting. Awful MJ impersonation. Awful artist.

Why is this DISGUSTING VILE CUNT of a human being still given public attention.

It BAFFLES me

ibeQyqNCjcIWOf.gif

If I recall correctly, the #pUKe were giving him the most recognistion during his Fortune era.

The superior X album remains unbothered:

Kylie-Minogue-in-Get-Outta-My-Way-music-video-kylie-minogue-32138993-667-300.gif

There are no GIFs of Kylie anywhere so I had to resort to Tumblr RIP

So,

The Born This Way Instrumentals pretty much seal the deal. This is my favorite pop album ever. I used to think the production was overcooked but holy fucking balls. Every song is a sonic journey and you can feel a beating heart through those instrumentals.

Also, Fashion Of His Love should have just stayed an instrumental, lol

Nemesis_

So,

The Born This Way Instrumentals pretty much seal the deal. This is my favorite pop album ever. I used to think the production was overcooked but holy fucking balls. Every song is a sonic journey and you can feel a beating heart through those instrumentals.

Also, Fashion Of His Love should have just stayed an instrumental, lol

I would almost agree but Good Girl Gone Bad is the most immaculate pop album ever.

I agree with your sentiments on FOHL

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Kylie-Minogue-in-Get-Outta-My-Way-music-video-kylie-minogue-32138993-667-300.gif

There are no GIFs of Kylie anywhere so I had to resort to Tumblr RIP

This needs to be rectified. When I have time in the summer, I shall learn how to make them and just gif everything
expect an influx of Ugly Betty

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
Kelly Clarkson is Maroon 5's "Special Guest" on their summer/fall tour.

Thoughts:

1. Hopefully the tour is successful, dates get added, and this all means Adam doesn't return to The Voice in the fall.

2. I do think it would be sort of awesome to hear Kelly sing Xtina's part in "Moves Like Jagger."

royalan

That Chris Brown song is wack. Rihductive MJ-wannabe trash.

The video is terrible.

He looks disgusting. I feel like I need to get my monitor checked out at the clinic just from him being on the screen.

That poor actress looked like she was afraid he was going to pull over and beat her at any moment in the car scenes.

'Fail all around.

ibu7p0Ot83N18J.gif

Trigger

That Chris Brown song is wack. Rihductive MJ-wannabe trash.

The video is terrible.

He looks disgusting. I feel like I need to get my monitor checked out at the clinic just from him being on the screen.

That poor actress looked like she was afraid he was going to pull over and beat her at any moment in the car scenes.

'Fail all around.

sek2ldf.gif
sek2ldf.gif

royalan

Also KIIIIIIIIIII @ people praising BTW after hearing the instrumentals.

You're basically admitting Gaga's lyrics and vocal performance wasn't worth shit and that the album is better without it. Kiiiiii.

Nemesis_

You're basically admitting Gaga's lyrics and vocal performance wasn't worth shit and that the album is better without it. Kiiiiii.

Participate in the community awards you stupid cunt

ibm355ywxKmMEl.gif

SaintZ

Speaking of Chris Brown:
@TMZ

Chris Brown -- I Finally Learned That Beating Women Is Wrong [VIDEO] http://tmz.me/14A1CEp Gold star for you, Chris.
and:
On why he put out a video last fall addressing his love triangle with Rihanna and Karrueche: “I wanted to be more of a man. Me being young, even with relationships in the past, I did a lot of lying, I did everything just to make sure nobody gets hurt in the process. I just don’t feel it’s necessary anymore in my life. Nobody can hate me for being honest. I had to just be brutal. I told both of them that the video was coming out. … I’m not trying to be a player. It’s never an easy situation to tell another person that you still love another person, so that’s kinda difficult. But our friendship, me and Karrueche’s friendship, is still cool. We’re still good friends.”

On Drake: “Me and him don’t see eye to eye. We never gonna see eye to eye, so you go your way, I’ma go mine.”

On whether Rihanna has issues with Drake: “I don’t really try to talk about him when I’m around her. I just lay the pipe.”

On Frank Ocean: “I think it’s a lot of strategies people try to use when they’re up for awards. It’s a sympathy role. I don’t have to go that route. I just do my music, do my thing. For him, it’s whatever. Love your music, bro. Have fun.”

On doing an interview with Oprah: “I’ve been invited, I just say no at this point. I’ll go to people that I’m comfortable with. I never wanna be in a situation where I feel like I’m attacked or I’m gonna be trapped. I think I’m paying for whatever I’ve done and I’ve learnt from it and I’m moving forward, so I only want to surround myself with the people that are about positivity.”

On his legacy: “I just want to be a legend. I think my [goal] now is just to make my mark in the game as just an established artist and just a real artist and a culture ambassador. I feel like I’m just getting successful. I think the hard part is over. I went through the obstacles that God kinda made me go through so I could be humble.”
idOk51va17udJ.gif

Lord, I can't even. Moar at the sauce.

Nemesis_

He is just so deluded. It's so depressing he is even still around ;_;

Bed time for me now, see you all tomorrow for the big evenT

im7Dd5dUPHSML.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
"I went through the obstacles that God kinda made me go through"

God wanted Rihanna beaten. The almighty prophet Chris Brown has spoken.

iKQLxgmNmyHmz.gif

How can someone be such a disgusting cunt

(Not sure if you're addressing my post with this but) that's not the case. It was already my first or second favorite pop album ever but the instrumentals just chrome-plated it and reminded me of why I loved it in the first place. Instrumentals usually just act as train tracks for the song but when they can live and breathe as their own without any vocals that's real quality. <3

Fey

Banned
(Not sure if you're addressing my post with this but) that's not the case. It was already my first or second favorite pop album ever but the instrumentals just chrome-plated it and reminded me of why I loved it in the first place. Instrumentals usually just act as train tracks for the song but when they can live and breathe as their own without any vocals that's real quality. <3

Just curious, what is the other pop album BTW was switching around with?

JCX

Just realized that Lana and Jessie Ware are both performing the Friday of Lolla. Considering going just for the day.

botty

Banned
Xtina tweeted lyrics from the first single of her upcoming album from Japan

Christina Aguilera &#8207;@xtina 31 Mar
In heaven... cherry blossom season in Tokyo. Love it here.

My Queen is being rejuvenated & re-inspired.

iIgSBC5mdYVG1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom