• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemisia

Banned

EokA6.gif

Fey

Banned
Bad.

The two albums actually complement each other nicely. Bad Kids sounds like a Bad outtake tbh.

My top 10:

1) Born This Way
2) Bad
3) Ray Of Light
4) 4
5) Kala
6) FutureSex/LoveSounds
7) Thriller
8) Confessions On A Dancefloor
9) B'Day
10) Body Talk

Most of it switches around a lot based on my mood but the top 3 stay the same generally. Except for recently. lol

I love albums that construct icons through their music. I feel like the top 6 are artist-definers so I'm immediately drawn to them. They're like a tour into their respective artists' worlds. Their other albums aren't as big a showpiece I don't think.

i severely disagree with the top spot but nonetheness
that is a solid list tbh

kJo5dGz.gif

Nemesis_

Name everyone who didn't vote so we can shame them.

Here is everyone who DID vote:

Wafflecakes
Artemisia
DMeisterJ
Famke_Godssen ~removed~
Koodo
Marius_
cory64
botty
Professor Beef
SaintZ
Supermanisdead
Trigger
Fey
<+)O Robido O(+>
Matt_
Aguila
Crumpet Trumpet
lastinline
Second
jnsla
godelsmetric
7echnicolor
Ties
Cynosure
Icicle
zankara
moulels
Nemesis_

There is still some time so people better be quick, my counting formula allows me to add rows without problems.

Bad.
My top 10:

1) Born This Way Trash
2) Bad Trash
3) Ray Of Light - Eh...
4) 4 - Eh...
5) Kala Hew?
6) FutureSex/LoveSounds - It's aight
7) Thriller Trash
8) Confessions On A Dancefloor - A divine gift from Jehovah
9) B'Day - Eh...
10) Body Talk Hew?

I love albums that construct icons through their music. I feel like the top 6 are artist-definers so I'm immediately drawn to them. They're like a tour into their respective artists' worlds. Their other albums aren't as big a showpiece I don't think.

Any list with Lady Gaga and Micheal Jackson at the top is replete with lies, and possibly made by a psyche scarred by years of abuse and neglect. The thought that those people are the best at anything, aside from looking foolish, is an affront to music lovers everywhere.

inguHIeqOqphI.gif

<3

Nemesis_

ibo35TrT9RReNA.gif

Good evening and welcome to the PopGAF Community Awards, awarding excellence in the community in all shapes and forms.

Tonight marks the first part of our ceremony, where the the first half of the awards will be given out to their worthy recipients.

As today is April Fools, another special announcement will be made following the conclusion of this first half of the ceremony.

But for now, please welcome our host, BOOMKACK

iIsjbam7F39sA.gif

iSK0HlT9ujhhp.gif

We will continue our arrivals while we prepare to announce our first award.

Nemesis_

ibo35TrT9RReNA.gif

Hello and welcome back to the PopGAF Community Awards. Tonight marks a special occasion where we get to celebrate the most decorated members of the community at large.

So without further ado, Boomkack will be announcing our first award:

iMQxlq2II6sec.gif

The Blessed Award for Best Stanbase
Awarded to the stan base who consistently proves themselves to be entertaining, no matter the context.

Now this award was very close and it's unfortunate so many of you decided not to vote because I am not happy with the outcome.

ibaarCqLNu6QZE.gif

Regardless, please welcome Boomkack in congratulating:

PG-BestStanbase.png

Congratulations to The Fighters for their win.

infPlkgbsItnH.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
iRNFvC1gnND1w.gif

Oh at these flop winners. Glad I arrived latE

BB CAN - GAF. TALLA WAS A DRUNK MESS TONIGHT AND PASSED OUT ON THE BATHROOM FLOORS AND THE FEEDS CUt.

Nemesis_

ibo35TrT9RReNA.gif

Hello and welcome back to the PopGAF Community Awards. Tonight marks a special occasion where we get to celebrate the most decorated members of the community at large.

So without further ado, Boomkack will be announcing our second award for the night.

iF3YvvGeKCVtf.gif

The Ratchet Award for Worst Stanbase
Awarded to the most obnoxious and delusional stan base.

This award wasn't really close, it was more of a landslide win but I would have been happy to see either the first or second option as the runner up.

ibfpZvsi9xIrtE.gif

Regardless, please welcome Boomkack in congratulating:

PG-WorstStanbase.png

Congratulations to the convicted for their win

infPlkgbsItnH.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom