• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.
ibfpZvsi9xIrtE.gif

Regardless, please welcome Boomkack in congratulating:

PG-WorstStanbase.png

Congratulations to the convicted for their win

infPlkgbsItnH.gif

ibvL30k9mvceR2.gif

Delio

The results were not unexpected after Nem revealed his agenda when he revised his the overall nominations AFTER they were posted to include Directioners.

How does one win the game when the officials have already decided you will lose?

Baby you know it happens. Like all award shows.

Nemesis_

The results were not unexpected after Nem revealed his agenda when he revised his the overall nominations AFTER they were posted to include Directioners.

How does one win the game when the officials have already decided you will lose?

Except that I didn't - what would even give you that idea? I revised nominations after Satch pointed out that there weren't four in the GIF usage category as per other categories (which made you nominated).

Would you like me to provide you with the raw data? I will remove usernames as per my original statement.

You can seethe as much as you want but nobody is here for you or your twinks.

I don't have an "agenda" at all.

In fact, why doesn't everyone who voted 1D as worst stan base come FORWARD because apparently I can't tell the TRUTH.

FACT OF THE MATTER One Direction were not even in the original nomination ballot options - they were nominated out of the effort of people going to the OTHER BOX and TYPING IN the Directioners.

Goodbye you stupid flop.

Except that I didn't - what would even give you that idea? I revised nominations after Satch pointed out that there weren't four in the GIF usage category as per other categories (which made you nominated).

Goodbye you stupid flop.

lol.... I was kidding.

I suppose I should have used a gif.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_

Would you like me to provide you with the raw data? I will remove usernames as per my original statement.

In fact, why doesn't everyone who voted 1D as worst stan base come FORWARD because apparently I can't tell the TRUTH.

FACT OF THE MATTER One Direction were not even in the original nomination ballot options - they were nominated out of the effort of people going to the OTHER BOX and TYPING IN the Directioners.

Goodbye you stupid flop.

not you falling for Waffles bait

I'm screaming
iouuybSBrZDCH.gif

Delio

Goodbye you stupid flop.

Oh my lord..the things that happen.

moulels

Goodbye you stupid flop.

ibfGtkazyHrSP7.gif

Delio

Amazing how no one cares yet they STILL get voted for. Even if you didnt nom them they somehow got in? Explain that. Also you say people don't care yet I see people flip flop all the damn time with Zayne,Justin Bieber and that flop Azealia banks. So please save that.

Waffles isn't a stupid flop. He's cool. Plus, he's a Kelly stan, so that automatically makes him amazing.

#TeamWaffles

Luv ya sis, but I acknowledge that I can be an obnoxious bitch from time to time.

Bought my tickets to see Kelly this morning. I am hyped.

Amazing how no one cares yet they STILL get voted for. Even if you didnt nom them they somehow got in? Explain that. Also you say people don't care yet I see people flip flop all the damn time with Zayne,Justin Bieber and that flop Azealia banks. So please save that.

Mess lol.

Nemesis_

ibo35TrT9RReNA.gif

Hello and welcome back to the PopGAF Community Awards. Tonight marks a special occasion where we get to celebrate the most decorated members of the community at large.

Boomkack will continue the precedings with our third award for te night:

iblIgSdHJG2uRN.gif

The Cuntist Award for Greatest Minus Collection
Awarded to the user who maintains and keeps the most flawfree animated GIFs in their Minus

The nominations were:

I have nothing to say about this other than the best and original man won.

itWEWkOMLySiC.gif

Regardless, please welcome Boomkack in congratulating:

PG-BestMinus.png

Congratulations to my favourite Mexican(?) for his win.

infPlkgbsItnH.gif

I thought people voted for noms, then they voted again from the noms that won. So people voted twice for 1D! You should be thrilled! :D

iZuigsuX5QJRL.gif

<3

So jealous of you getting to see Kelly. I hope you take some pictures of the Queen!

I doubt I will get any decent pic's. Its a stadium show of 40k+ and I doubt my friends will want to drive down early to try to get pics with her. My opportunities will be limited. Hopefully she performs PLU....

Should be amazing anyways.

yay marius

but do you have THIS in your an.us?

iPWHEXWMb1XTQ.gif
HEW is this? :O

I doubt I will get any decent pic's. Its a stadium show of 40k+ and I doubt my friends will want to drive down early to try to get pics with her. My opportunities will be limited. Hopefully she performs PLU....

Should be amazing anyways.
Aww... well, the fact that you are seeing her live is good enough. That's an experience of a lifetime right there. I can't wait for my day to come when I can meet her.

Aww... well, the fact that you are seeing her live is good enough. That's an experience of a lifetime right there. I can't wait for my day to come when I can meet her.

At least I won't have to endure Maroon 5 like everyone else who sees her this year. I get Carly Rae instead but she >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> M5.

I am barely containing my rage about the tour lol. What a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom