• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis_

ibo35TrT9RReNA.gif

Hello and welcome back to the PopGAF Community Awards. Tonight marks a special occasion where we get to celebrate the most decorated members of the community at large.

Boomkack has, as per, taken over the ceremony and claimed most credit for it so let's proceed with the announcement of our fourth award tonight.

Note that tonight there are six more awards to be announced.

iTYsxizDVhKBP.gif

The Lady Gaga Momentum Award for Best Newcomer
Awarded to the member who has joined POPGAF in the past year, and has quickly cemented their status as an icon within the community.

The nominations were:

Artemisia
Fey
moulels
Aguila​

We have had many new members in the past year or so who have TRULY touched our hearts with their iconic posts. Some have taken on more responsibilities in the communities than others, but all have made worthy contributions. WE THANK YOU for joining out humble community.

But there can only be one winner

ibnRTp7rIoNqtJ.gif

Please welcome Boomshit in congratulating our recipient for BEST NEWCOMER.

PG-BestNewcomer.png

Congratulations!

infPlkgbsItnH.gif

Congrats Aguila. You deserve this award for the great OTs you've made. Bless you.

my husband justice joslin
ibfYqg6fbwldCH.gif
I'm typically more into cubs/bears, but I like what I'm seeing here. More gifs would be appreciated.

At least I won't have to endure Maroon 5 like everyone else who sees her this year. I get Carly Rae instead but she >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> M5.

I am barely containing my rage about the tour lol. What a joke.
OMG, you get to see Carly live too? Wow, that sounds like a blast. Carly and Kelly, so beautiful.

Nemesis_

ibo35TrT9RReNA.gif

Hello and welcome back to the PopGAF Community Awards. Tonight marks a special occasion where we get to celebrate the most decorated members of the community at large.

Boomkack is ready and perched to announce one of the PopGAF staple awards.

Note that tonight there are five more awards to be announced following this one.

iWQgNwewylxJn.gif

The New York Award for Best Use of Animated GIFs
Awarded to the user that uses the highest quality GIFs in the most perfect of contexts. Does not have to be a Minus owner.

The nominations were:

Nemesis_
Marius
Koodo
Trigger​

GIFs are a PopGAF staple, some stay for them while basic lessor flop excrement cunts are scared away by them. We all use them, but some go the extra mile.

But WHO?

ib1amds73sdOSt.gif

Please join myself and Boomkack in congratulating the following recipient:

PG-BestGifUSE.png

Congratulations to everyone's favourite faux-Canadian

infPlkgbsItnH.gif

I kind of thought we were on a new page

Nemesis_

ibo35TrT9RReNA.gif

Boomkack is ready and perched to announce one of the PopGAF staple awards.

Note that tonight there are four more awards to be announced following this one.

icXzL4sJiOcZ7.gif

The Tumblr Award for Worst Use of Animated GIFs
Awarded to the user that uses the most ghetto, ratchet-ass GIFs of Tumblr like quality in the worst contexts. Does not have to be a Minus owner.

The nominations were:

Pupi18
Bladenic
<+)O Robido O(+>
Wafflecakes​

I have nothing to say about this other than I would've been happy if either of the top two won.

ib263UCv0cyjSy.gif

PG-WorstGIFUse.png

Congratulations to PopGAF for paying respect to their elders

infPlkgbsItnH.gif

Nemesis_

ibo35TrT9RReNA.gif

Boomkack is ready and perched to announce the winner of something she hasn't directed.

iSwZLQ03uoJvV.gif

Note that tonight there are three more awards to be announced following this one.

And don't forget about how special announcement following the final award announcement.

ihHjofiRwhGh6.gif

The ARTPOP Award for Greatest Creation
Their ARTPOP could mean anything - awarded to the greatest creation by a member for the greater good of the community. Includes but not limited to: GIFs, Films, Events, Projects, Lists., Scripts, Websites​
The nominations were:

PopGAF 2012 Grammys
PopGAF: The Film
PopGAF Olympics
PopGAF User Script​

Everything in this award had time, effort, love and care gone into it so I am happy to see any of them even nominated, tbh.
I'm pressed that I lost

ibaarCqLNu6QZE.gif

PG-BestCreation.png

Congratulations to Botty, James Cameron tried.

infPlkgbsItnH.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom