• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

botty

Banned
Bless everyone who voted

52b0f867.gif
52b0f867.gif
52b0f867.gif
52b0f867.gif
52b0f867.gif

Nemesis_

ibo35TrT9RReNA.gif

Hello and welcome back to the PopGAF Community Awards. Tonight marks a special occasion where we get to celebrate the most decorated members of the community at large.

Being the ratchet cunt mess that she is, Boomshit is pleased to present the following awards recognizing the emotional capacity of members throughout the community.

ibz9rL3pUSJQH8.gif

Note that tonight there are two more awards to be announced following this one.

And don't forget about how special announcement following the final award announcement.

iLoQPFtcrxlO3.gif

The Bee Stung Lips Award for Nicest Member
Awarded to the member who has participated in the least draggings, and is friendly to almost all of her PopGAF brethren​
The nominations were:

Aguila
LastInLine
Trigger
Botty​

There are more deserving recipients of this award so let's just get on with it

iFsh7Dx4M4x6i.gif

Please join myself and Boomkack in congratulating our member who stans anything with a heartbeat:

PG-NicestMember.png

infPlkgbsItnH.gif

Congrats botty on the film, and Trigger for nicest member.

The film was seriously hilarious. And, Trigger... well... call me maybe. ;)

Nemesis_

ibo35TrT9RReNA.gif

Hello and welcome back to the PopGAF Community Awards. Tonight marks a special occasion where we get to celebrate the most decorated members of the community at large.

Being the ratchet cunt mess that she is, Boomshit is pleased to present the following awards recognizing the emotional capacity of members throughout the community.

These awards are being expedited as it is getting laTe.

iQHtATDaZtiAX.gif

Note that tonight there is one more award to be announced following this one.

And don't forget about how special announcement following the final award announcement.

if4MDEybU6T45.gif

The Born Brave Bus Award for Angriest Member
Awarded to the member who has participated in the most draggings, thrown the most tantrums or makes an effort to drag everyone she sees.​
The nominations were:

Nemesis_
Marius
DMeisterJ
Icicle​

I am happy with who won.

ibfpZvsi9xIrtE.gif

Please join the rest of the community in celebrating our most RATCHET member:

PG-Angriest.png

Congratulations to DMJ. We don't have the award in the form of an iTunes chart so we hope you can read the plaque on your award instead.

infPlkgbsItnH.gif

Trigger

Bless DMJ and his #clapback. *.*

Trigger truly is an honorary Canadian.

Congrats to @trigger. Truly the nicest pop gaffer

Yay, Trigger. *.*

You deserved it.
iSUbn0HdnRjBn.gif

Congrats botty on the film, and Trigger for nicest member.

The film was seriously hilarious. And, Trigger... well... call me maybe. ;)

Deserved.

Trigger is like ponies and rainbows.

Mother Triggerresa
52b0f867.gif

I'm late, but still....!!

i54p2rn1McmaV.gif

Nemesis_

ibo35TrT9RReNA.gif

Being a creative director to the stars, Boomkack is excited to present this next award

ib263UCv0cyjSy.gif

Note that there is an announcement coming following this award.

The remaining awards will be handed out tomorrow.

isV6m8BCNRQub.gif

The Founding Fathers Award for Greatest OT
We've been through five already - nominate the most iconic and well put together OTs that PopGAF as seen​
The nominations were:

PopGAF OT3 (Aguila)
PopGAF OT4 (Aguila)
PopGAF OT5 (Royalan)​

itWEWkOMLySiC.gif

PG-BestOT.png

Congratulations to Aguila for taking over from me after my mini meltdown and doing a fantastic job on such short notice.

infPlkgbsItnH.gif

Nemesis_

Okay, here goes.

iX6lFjIDRzbPq.gif

I don't know if any of you have been noticing recently, but I've been bolding certain letters recently in some of my posts, namely those where I LAVISH PRAISE on artists.

The only thing is though, that this wasn't actually a random thing I was doing for IMPACT, no, but rather a message I was trying to send to those savvy enough to decode / compile it from all of my clues.

I don't think this decision will have as much impact as I hoped because I was paid DUST with everything I posted.

ibt3g6ejp3BMRk.gif

However, here it is. Click each letter to see (for full effect) what I was planning from the start. You'll notice no posts have been edited, so I've been doing this for that long with planning. Another PopGAFfer was also privy to knowing my plaN and can attest that my LastFM receipts were me listening on Spotify while Spotify was MUTED.

So, PopGAF, I give to you, MY GIFT.

A P R I L F O O L S , Y O U S T U P I D C U N T S

As for my reviews and receipts, they were all just paraphrased off Wikipedia.

irOkYiAKAFj7R.gif

Surprised any of you thought I would stan TRASH and OBESITY. I'm not #NAVY nor am I a Fighter.

It was so hard when you were all coming for me for changing allegiances but I am so pleased to be free of this BAGGAGE now

Okay, here goes.

iX6lFjIDRzbPq.gif

I don't know if any of you have been noticing recently, but I've been bolding certain letters recently in some of my posts, namely those where I LAVISH PRAISE on artists.

The only thing is though, that this wasn't actually a random thing I was doing for IMPACT, no, but rather a message I was trying to send to those savvy enough to decode / compile it from all of my clues.

I don't think this decision will have as much impact as I hoped because I was paid DUST with everything I posted.

ibt3g6ejp3BMRk.gif

However, here it is. Click each letter to see (for full effect) what I was planning from the start. You'll notice no posts have been edited, so I've been doing this for that long with planning. Another PopGAFfer was also privy to knowing my plaN[/b and can attest that my LastFM receipts were me listening on Spotify while Spotify was MUTED.

So, PopGAF, I give to you, MY GIFT.

A P R I L F O O L S , Y O U S T U P I D C U N T S

As for my reviews and receipts, they were all just paraphrased off Wikipedia.

irOkYiAKAFj7R.gif

Surprised any of you thought I would stan TRASH and OBESITY. I'm not #NAVY nor am I a Fighter.

It was so hard when you were all coming for me for changing allegiances but I am so pleased to be free of this BAGGAGE now

What kind of psychomania

ibT7j2OWhRxSO.gif

Nemesis_

Christina could only get a hit when featuring on another artist's song, and a Pitbull song no less that sampled a 90s classic.

To her credit at least she had more than 30 seconds of featured time

The Navy doesn't need bandwagoners anyway.

GRAND IRONY

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
I was so getting ready to call you out but kept RESISTING because you dont like when I come for you
Your stanning always seemed so forced and contrived

ib1jnzSNiUJJwB.gif

Nemesis_

I knew. Why do you think I've been paying your efforts absolute DUST this entire time?

Carry on. *.*

Why did you pay dust to the community awards though :(

I was so getting ready to call you out but kept RESISTING because you dont like when I come for you
Your stanning always seemed so forced and contrived

ib1jnzSNiUJJwB.gif

I c

The #NAVY has been paying her dust anyway. Has anyone even commented on her reviews? What a waste of time and a flop reveal.

Giving me Demi Lovato revealing her album cover teas. Absolute indifference.

I would expect the #NAVY to pay dust to my textual reviews. They can't even read them and it's not like any of the members that can read are active anyway

DMeisterJ

Banned
I would expect the #NAVY to pay dust to my textual reviews. They can't even read them and it's not like any of the members that can read are active anyway

Oop this flop rihductive shade. Yes the #NAVY can't read, but even if they did, would they spend time on flop reviews from a fake? You tried it with this reveal, but no one cared, like no one cared with your actual reviews. All the time you spent trolling was wasted. I guess you have plenty of time on your hands since your fave is rolling in the deep atm, so go ahead, and keep on reviewing, or don't. The dusT will continue to be paiD.

Nemesis_

Oop this flop rihductive shade. Yes the #NAVY can't read, but even if they did, would they spend time on flop reviews from a fake? You tried it with this reveal, but no one cared, like no one cared with your actual reviews. All the time you spent trolling was wasted. I guess you have plenty of time on your hands since your fave is rolling in the deep atm, so go ahead, and keep on reviewing, or don't. The dusT will continue to be paiD.

These fumes

iL1IvFBKz1Jjn.gif

We've exposed how happy you were already. Stop trying iT.

botty

Banned

so vicious

tumblr_md32gpKP3O1qc0btz.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom