• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aguila

#ICONIC
Good job, Nem *.*

67d90ee8.gif

Welcome Back, Aguila<33

Aguila's back! *.*

Bless @ Agula's return.

Also: Hat's off to Nem. The awards were nice and the banner is very fly.

<3

---

Nem did indeed do a great job. Let's hope his fave will deliver just as flawlessly
52b0f867.gif

---

Yung Rapunxel out 4/16
for real this time
I'm sure of it
I feel it in my bones

Listening to Demi Lovato's Unbroken album on Spotify, and I'm being slayed. I loved "Skyscraper" and "Give Your Heart A Break" back then, but I had no clue the rest of the album was so good. Might just have to stan for this girl, especially since I've been loving "Heart Attack".

Listening to Demi Lovato's Unbroken album on Spotify, and I'm being slayed. I loved "Skyscraper" and "Give Your Heart A Break" back then, but I had no clue the rest of the album was so good. Might just have to stan for this girl, especially since I've been loving "Heart Attack".

I have been on the verge of stanning Demi for so long, but she has yet to have that one track that I am passionate about. Skyscraper and Heart Attack are solid. Give My Heart A Break is very good, but not good enough.

Plus I still am a bit leery of her Disney bubble personality.

Nemesis_

Has it been reported already that Sia is working with FootNMouth, KE$HA and Slob-on?

I know at least one PopGAFfer who will be excited about this news.

Nemesis_

She was at the top of the charts at one point. When will Gagoosha?

ibzwM542kPkY7x.gif

Googoosha is both a murderer and consistent contributor to many majors charities worldwide while also establishing five NGOs in her home country of Uzbekistan. She also holds a degree from Harvard University, has a lucrative fashion brand (GULI) and a loyal fanbase on Twitter.

Oh, and she's worked with DJ White Shadow.

i4u2KgcoDrsYV.gif

When will any of the Pop girls?

ibemuTCDAXxleX.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom