• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
8 more awards...

I am fighting an inducing coma right now
iG9mpjWJkINCz.gif

Nemesis_

ibo35TrT9RReNA.gif

Hello and welcome back to the PopGAF Community Awards. Tonight marks a special occasion where we get to celebrate the most decorated members of the community at large.

We'll get straight into it and present the next wave of awards.

itWEWkOMLySiC.gif

There are SIX awards remaining following this one.

ibjux3E738mYKz.gif

The Titanic (
iSUbn0HdnRjBn.gif
) Award for Sinking Ship

Awarded to the "situation" that compelled the most people to change allegiances or switch sides AWAY from something​
The nominations were:

Azealia Banks and her Twitter Feuds
Christina Aguilera and the Your Body release
Beyonce's Lack of Promo for Album 5
KE$HA & The Warrior Era​

ibaarCqLNu6QZE.gif

PG-SinkingShip.png

Congratulations to Azealia, for receiving one of the only awards she might receive in her career tonight.

infPlkgbsItnH.gif

royalan

I am now in LOVE with Solange's "Bad Girls"

That makes two tracks from that EP that I use. LAWD, I don't like this trend.

Nemesis_

ibo35TrT9RReNA.gif

Hello and welcome back to the PopGAF Community Awards. Tonight marks a special occasion where we get to celebrate the most decorated members of the community at large.

We'll get straight into it and present the next wave of awards. We're expediting these because I woke up late and I don't want to keep everyone up ;_;

ibaarCqLNu6QZE.gif

There are FIVE awards remaining following this one.

ibrUdfoqA1dR5X.gif

The XFactor Audition Award for Greatest Moment
Awarded to the most iconic trend and moment within PopGAF​
The nominations were:

New Page, New News
Pokemon Sprite PopGAF
#UNAPOLOGENECIDE (Mass Bannings for Pirating Unapologetic)
CammieGAF
Political Scientist Poet Googoosha​

Several legitimately funny and iconic eras and one legitimate instance of piracy. Which will prevail? Well, you've all spoken to let's move on to the result.

ib1amds73sdOSt.gif

PG-BestMoment.png

Congratulations to PopGAF for being filthy peasants. I hope it was worth it.

infPlkgbsItnH.gif

royalan

Bad Girls is my 2nd favorite track on the EP after 'Losing You', of course.

How do yew feel about 'Don't Let Me Down'?

I'm kinda warming up to that one, too. I don't quite like Solange's vocals on that one, but the production is hot and I like how it ends "We turn time into shapes!"

Overall, I think I'm just falling in live with BloodOrange's production. I've been listening to Everything Is Embarrassing a lot lately, too.

Nemesis_

ibo35TrT9RReNA.gif

We'll get straight into it and present the next wave of awards. We're expediting these because I woke up late and I don't want to keep everyone up ;_;

ibaarCqLNu6QZE.gif

There are FOUR awards remaining following this one.

itnhsIspIbMHj.gif

The WorldStarHipHop Award for Greatest Dragging
Awarded to the most vicious and shady dragging of either an artist or a user on PopGAF.

You can find a list of the nominees, as well as links to specific posts here: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=51409074&postcount=7067
The nominations were:

Koodo vs. Xtincta
Kyon vs. Alicia Keys
Koodo vs. Taylor Swift
Phonomezer vs. Icicle - Historical Wars​

This one was quite hard to predict, and as I counted each ballot it became even more so to predict things correctly. In the end though, there was only one winner but it was incredibly close.

iQHtATDaZtiAX.gif

PG-BestDragging.png

I find it interesting that we've had so many draggings come and go throughout the last few years and yet we all remembered this iconic dragging from all the way back in the early, darker days of PopGAF.

Congratulations to Phonomezer and Icicle.

infPlkgbsItnH.gif

Artemisia

Banned
I'm kinda warming up to that one, too. I don't quite like Solange's vocals on that one, but the production is hot and I like how it ends "We turn time into shapes!"

Overall, I think I'm just falling in live with BloodOrange's production. I've been listening to Everything Is Embarrassing a lot lately, too.

the percussion on his production is everything

ibnYElscvfnt9y.gif

Nemesis_

ibo35TrT9RReNA.gif

ibaarCqLNu6QZE.gif

There are THREE awards remaining following this one.

Please Wait 60 Seconds Award
Awarded to the user who has the highest number of cumulative posts across all five OTs.​

iQHtATDaZtiAX.gif

PG-PleaseWait.png

infPlkgbsItnH.gif

Nemesis_

ibo35TrT9RReNA.gif

ibaarCqLNu6QZE.gif

There are TWO awards remaining following this one.

iU4VKGcuAjhPK.gif

The PopGAF Staple Award for Most Iconic GIF
Awarded to the animated GIF that is most versatile, and has had the most use in PopGAF.​
The nominations were:

mt1bUI4.gif
F1VpPzR.gif
dt8GuTJ.gif
oiuunTn.gif
cmkzpup.gif
hgFbQK4.gif
HOLYsQU.gif
24TgFQm.gif

Needless to say that I am surprised by this outcome. PopGAF is truly raising the bar for unpredictability.

ibz9rL3pUSJQH8.gif

PG-MostIconicGIF.png

iblt0jrZAGs4Zo.gif

Congratulations to Xtina. Your career may be in shambles and your stans some of the most revolting, but at least you can clock some awards in some corners of the globe to this day. Only a legend.

infPlkgbsItnH.gif

Nemesis_

ibo35TrT9RReNA.gif

ibaarCqLNu6QZE.gif

There is ONE awards remaining following this one.

iiqYvDLlRKK3g.gif

The Pop Trinity Inspired Award for Impact and Iconography
Awarded to the member who has the most largest influence and impact on PopGAF.​
The nominations were:

Nemesis
Marius
Koodo
Royalan

The best man will win, I am just thankful to be nominated (UNLIKE SOME)

ibfpZvsi9xIrtE.gif

Without further adieu, please let me present this award to

izhv8gDoEsmPV.png

Congratulation to Julia. I wish him the very best in his travels.

infPlkgbsItnH.gif

botty

Banned
Slay, Koodo.

May all the men of your dreams pulverize your
anus with their fist
to your deepesT content. Truly an iconic member.

52b0f867.gif
52b0f867.gif
52b0f867.gif
52b0f867.gif

Nemesis_

ibo35TrT9RReNA.gif

ibaarCqLNu6QZE.gif

This is the final award for the night.

ibtVeNMJWKRaLo.gif

The Pre-Confessions Madonna Award for Most Iconic Avatar
Awarded to the most flawlessly constructed and/or recognizable avatar​
The nominations were:

OItwtdh.png
rdZmFW9.png
kCqdeSL.png
CoMT4Oo.png
hpXVQgg.jpg
VVkQVEm.png

The nominations were surprising enough, but I'm sure that most of you will be surprised with the result too.

ibnRTp7rIoNqtJ.gif

Before I do this, know that there was a ONE POINT different between the winning avatar and the runner up.

ifsC7nIqxj9sc.png

kCqdeSL.png
kCqdeSL.png
kCqdeSL.png

Many jars of mayonnaise may be broken at the thought of this result but I double, nay, triple counted just to be sure.

Congratulations to our favourite punjab.

infPlkgbsItnH.gif

Nemesis_

ibo35TrT9RReNA.gif

Well that concludes the awards ceremony for this year. I want to say thank you to everyone who voted, to everyone who attended and participated and to the community at large.

Here is the banner without text as a celebration of our iconic impact on the community.

ibxh0shaGriBmv.gif

Mau ®

Thank you Nem for all the hard work and dedication you put into this awards ceremony. You always bring it with these events.

Congrats to everyone who won or was nommed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom