• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
STOP!

Point me to where in the article Troy says summer

ibj4dPFMTCjQnd.gif

botty

Banned
speaking of 1d, this bitch tried to drag me this morning because I know nothing about them. She asked me if I knew of them, and I naturally said i'm nhft. she accused me of being a special snowflake.

this is the same bitch that told my art history prof when on the subject of knock-offs that "I don't know anything about them. I can afford the real thing." She procedded to flip her hair and jiggle her quilted chanel bag.

she's white

/vent

Not too much, effe.

5zvrU.png

speaking of 1d, this bitch tried to drag me this morning because I know nothing about them. She asked me if I knew of them, and I naturally said i'm nhft. she accused me of being a special snowflake.

this is the same bitch that told my art history prof when on the subject of knock-offs that "I don't know anything about them. I can afford the real thing." She procedded to flip her hair and jiggle her quilted chanel bag.

she's white

/vent

deadbanana.gif

i love you

DMeisterJ

Banned
Bye, Arte is flawless.

ibbTnr0FEqRnuk.gif

Arte is like a current gf. She's stable. You know what to expect. And she's predictable.

effe is the new one. She's exciting. She's unexpected, and she's invigorating, and she makes the old one seem like such a flop in comparison.

cory64

Was revisiting some Rihanna albums yesterday during my commute and came to the realization that Good Girl Gone Bad is better than any of her other albums. It's more versatile, it sounds so much more fresh, and you can feel her charisma through those songs in ways that you really, really can't with some of her later albums.

You mean the album (which I do love dearly) where she sounds most like Beyoncé and not so much her own personality? I'm not surprised you'd prefer that one.

effe

Banned
are you people i m p l y i n g that I even want to be a part of your group? I am in my own category. fucking bow.

tumblr_mgqp29A8zf1r2zrueo1_500.gif

Arte is like a current gf. She's stable. You know what to expect. And she's predictable.

effe is the new one. She's exciting. She's unexpected, and she's invigorating, and she makes the old one seem like such a flop in comparison.

No lies in this post.

Though Arte can stay....... this thread needs more Taylord love.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Not convinced it will be good but I am still excited. Glad to see that it hasn't been delayed.

In other news.

1D scores their 3rd (5th if you count features) #1 in the UK with their charity single 'One Way Or Another (Teenage Kicks)', which also happens to be the fastest selling single of the year thus far in the UK. Their 9th top 10 over there (again including features).

If all goes as expected
A lot depends on the youtube video. Its hard to predict what % of its views are from the US
they should score another top 10 in the US when the billboard charts are released on Thursday.

They also kicked of their sold out world tour this week which is expected to be one of the highest grossing tours of the year.

You may now proceed with seething if that is your emotion of choice.

iz4mcbnzhRpV.gif

The slayage is just too much

Global Kings

iz4mcbnzhRpV.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom