• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

effe

Banned
Not here for pop stans using tumblr gifs. Oh well, she'll be gone before too long, she has no idea how to keep it cute, and bans on juniors are permanent

tumblr_mbe11dR70y1qb06pho1_400.gif

i have connections boo. you only wish you could be as ICONIC/LUXE/GLAM/YOUR CHOICE OF POSITIVE ADJECTIVE as I am.

But lets not fight. I'm here to bring peace.

royalan

are you people i m p l y i n g that I even want to be a part of your group? I am in my own category. fucking bow.

tumblr_mgqp29A8zf1r2zrueo1_500.gif

I'm sorry, sis, but you've broken the seal and it's too late. You're PopGAF whether you like it or not.

The moves you make from this point forward simply determine if you will thrive under the harshest conditions, or have your indestructible spirit sink beneath a pile of dust.

so what do you heauxmeauxs watch on TV? b r a v o ???

vanderpump rules/shahs of sunset are my guilty pleasure

nhft homophobe

Today is going to be an interesting day.

The only thing worth watching on Bravo is Top Chef. Though their "real housewives" and "shah's" shows are good for gifs.

Majmun

I rarely watch TV. But when I do, it's usually a movie or series such as God of Thrones, Walking Dead and Breaking Bad *.*

Omg the overwhelming disdain for Beyonce in this thread is ballooning out of control. Ya'll need to calm it down with the shade (even if it's just the three of you... you know who).

Yes effe, listen to Beyonce's albums. Particularly B'Day and 4. If you like R&B/Pop songs that aren't disposable Burrito Supremes like most of Rihanna's portfolio then you're golden. And then watch her concerts specials on Youtube coz she's the best performer in pop music.

xoxox

effe

Banned
I rarely watch TV. But when I do, it's usually a movie or series such as God of Thrones, Walking Dead and Breaking Bad *.*
where is true blood on this list honey?

Omg the overwhelming disdain for Beyonce in this thread is ballooning out of control. Ya'll need to calm it down with the shade (even if it's just the three of you... you know who).

Yes effe, listen to Beyonce's albums. Particularly B'Day and 4. If you like R&B/Pop songs that aren't disposable Burrito Supremes like most of Rihanna's portfolio then you're golden. And then watch her concerts specials on Youtube coz she's the best performer in pop music.

xoxox
but that superbowl performance says otherwise tho tbh sfm

DMeisterJ

Banned
The superbowl performance was recycled. Once I found out that nearly every move she did on stage was already done on stage before, I was baffled as to why it took her weeks and weeks to rehearse it. It was serviceable, but nothing more than that.

Majmun

Sis! I just finished season 2 of Game if Thrones to prepare for season 3. *.*

Soulmates, tbh

ROY!! *.*

GoT is amazing, isn't it??? Can't wait for season 3. I also read all of the books. Flawless books, flawless series.

And I remember you watching The Walking Dead, too. I still haven't started on season 3. Heard it was pretty good.

And LOL @ True Blood. Def not my kind of show.

No because she didn't lie. Say what you want about Bey but that performance was lacklustre and underwhelming

Oh. This is worse than I predicted. Lol

In what universe was that a lackluster performance? Or more interestingly, in what universe was that performance worse than the single best performance from any other pop star? I'm perched to know.

effie's cool in my book though. Even though the term "Avril Lavigne stan" is technically an oxymoron I'll forgive ha. Also we need more JT stanhood in here. Mirrors is my JAM

Nemesis_

The superbowl performance was recycled. Once I found out that nearly every move she did on stage was already done on stage before, I was baffled as to why it took her weeks and weeks to rehearse it. It was serviceable, but nothing more than that.

Cut her some slack, she had to finish up her lead single, shoot the video and promote it so she was obviously too busy.

Nemesis_

In what universe was that a lackluster performance? Or more interestingly, in what universe was that performance worse than the single best performance from any other pop star? I'm perched to know.

This is a mess on my phone so I'll restate my position and leave it at that.

For the performance quality that you delusional BeyHIV stans all expect from your fave (even I can admit the I Am tour was fierce as fuck) the Superbowl performance was lacklustre.

She is certainly more capable.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Cut her some slack, she had to finish up her lead single, shoot the video and promote it so she was obviously too busy.

Oh yeah, I forgot she was 'writing' new music, and shooting the video and album work. Cause we already got the single name and release date and album name and release date, right?

Oh, we didn't?

I C.

Majmun

FACT:

Bey is making all the other faves look and sound like basic bitches since 1998.

You know this, I know this, the haters know this. Just ignore the haters, because none of the hating will change this fact.

Nemesis_

Oh yeah, I forgot she was 'writing' new music, and shooting the video and album work. Cause we already got the single name and release date and album name and release date, right?

Oh, we didn't?

I C.

To busy taping photos of her husband inside of her birth canal obviously.

I mean really one of our biggest Bey stans openly and proudly admits to enjoying will.i.am as well as Big Fat Bass.

Do we need to say more?

why the fuck is turnitin.com being a little bitch. i hate that shit.

lol its not THAT hard to avoid getting in trouble with it...... I have submitted a good two hundred pages of essays to it over the last couple years and never had any issues.

effe

Banned
I'm educated. I do not plagiarize . It wouldn't upload my fucking paper and it got a 0% similarity report. thank you and goodbye.

Bladenic

so what do you heauxmeauxs watch on TV? b r a v o ???

vanderpump rules/shahs of sunset are my guilty pleasure

nhft homophobe

Mad Men, Parks and Recreation, Enlightened, Top Chef, Girls, Community, Supernatural, Cougar Town, New Girl, and Nashville. I'm also on an HBO spree, starting Game of Thrones next (True Blood after maybe). Still need to watch Breaking Bad and Walking Dead.

This is a mess on my phone so I'll restate my position and leave it at that.

For the performance quality that you delusional BeyHIV stans all expect from your fave (even I can admit the I Am tour was fierce as fuck) the Superbowl performance was lacklustre.

She is certainly more capable.

I think that was the best performance she's ever done, and it easily topped everything on I Am World Tour and The Beyonce Experience. Three reasons why:

- She never danced so much within a short span while also singing live. The choreography was the tightest I've ever seen from her (and I've seen it all) all the while delivering vocals that stand among her best on stage.

- She was performing for a straight fifteen minute run, and she was able to recover effortlessly from exhausting choreography to deliver a powerful vocal finish. There is literally not A soul in the business that can pull that off like her. No one. Bitch has stamina like no other.

- I've never seen her more energized for a performance, and it showed. She was so fired up she almost looked pissed. It was heaven.

You can read her music or promotional schedule all you want coz that's too subjective for me to argue with, but come on lady. Recycled choreography or not, that was still the most on-point performance by any of our faves and it's hard for me to even humor the idea that that performance was lackluster. Not sure what you were expecting. :p

As far as being capable, no, I don't think she's more capable than what she put out there on stage. At least not from a performance standpoint. That was her at her absolute best.

Second said:
FACT:

Bey is making all the other faves look and sound like basic bitches since 1998.

You know this, I know this, the haters know this. Just ignore the haters, because none of the hating will change this fact.

True tea. It's more fun to address than ignore, but I ain't even mad. I'm just hungry for new music :(

I'm educated. I do not plagiarize . It wouldn't upload my fucking paper and it got a 0% similarity report. thank you and goodbye.

0%?

I am skeptical. Usually you passively get 5% or so from quotes and other incidental similarities.

(Depends on what type of paper it is. If you had no quotes at all then maybe.)

effe

Banned
0%?

I am skeptical. Usually you passively get 5% or so from quotes and other incidental similarities.

(Depends on what type of paper it is. If you had no quotes at all then maybe.)
for a retarded general ed history class. we can't use any online sources/quotes for this shit.

SaintZ

Who's the girl in your avatar effe? Is she the one in your gifs? She's fierce *.*

Also, I don't have a favorite in ProjRun so far. Maybe Layana.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom