• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trigger

rumored lyrics for Beyonce's new single from a mod of the beyhive forums

1hsqW.gif

I'm sure it'll be great with a beat and actual vocals.

royalan

One can only hope. There hasn't been a good girl group in so long, but what has me worried is that Little Mix flopped with amazingly talented girls (probably more talented than 5H), and an A+ lead single.

Maybe the public isn't as open to girl groups as we think...... I really hope that is not the case though.

Little Mix failed because they tried it with bubblegum pop singles at the wrong time. Pop is shifting again and bubblegum is on its way out.

5H will be fine as long as their management doesn't try to market them TOO young. No bubblegum shit. That "Stay" cover is a good example of the type of sound they should hit - cute and youthful, but mature.

I'd love for them to come out with something a bit challenging. Maybe something with an acoustic edge. They've got the voices for it. And it has been a long time since we've had a girl group that could rock a solid live performance, so I think they have HUGE potential if they put out music that showcases that.

But if they come out with some attempt at Top 10 basic Demi Lovato shit, they're DOA.

royalan

rumored lyrics for Beyonce's new single from a mod of the beyhive forums

I remember being young and talking back
I knew what I needed
I was spending all my nights and days laid back day dreaming
But baby I'ma big girl now, so come do something
Told the world I would paint this town
But now bitches I run this

Cause I put it down like that down like that
and I'm making all these racks all these racks
And I'm moving round like that round like that
And I do it
And don't look back don't look back

I'm a grown woman
Do whatever I want
I'm a grown woman
Do whatever I want

I can be bad if I want
I wanna be grown if I want
I wanna live fast if I want

I'm a grown woman
Do whatever I want

They love the way I walk
Cause I walk with a vengeance
And they listen to me when I talk cause I ain't pretending
Took a while, now I understand just where I'm going
Now i'm growing into who I am
Bout time I show it

Yep, these lyrics are more in line with the kind of mediocrity I'm expecting for Bey.

Mau ®

The stats for the first #DiamondsWorldTour shows are ouT

STATISTICS SO FAR

11 shows so far (11 sell outs)
total gross: $11,659,037
total attendance: 155,748 / 155,748 (100%)
average gross: $1,059,912
average attendance: 14,159
average ticket price: $74.86

tumblr_mkkvgliAio1rw3lrno1_500.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Miley song sounds fantasic.

Honestly this blessed day

New florrie, new miley, gaga can walk, beyonce announcement imminent, new iggy video, Azealia has managed not to fued with anyone for over a week, and i just saw the croods.

Life has been served.

isqjKyFcYKAkW.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned

STATISTICS SO FAR

tumblr_mkkvgliAio1rw3lrno1_500.gif

ibnRDChYljBmqe.gif

Slaying, as per.

Let me go perch in SYG.

Mau ®

How many dates does the tour have in total at this point? I know they added some shows.

So far 81 shows have been officially confirmed. But there's quite a few shows that are happening that havent been confirmed, like the Latin American tour, some new European shows and China.

Trigger

STATISTICS SO FAR

Bless ha.

So far 81 shows have been officially confirmed. But there's quite a few shows that are happening that havent been confirmed, like the Latin American tour, some new European shows and China.

Ah. So probably looking at around 100 million total as long as the grosses hold up.

Year end gross charts should be fun.

Miley song sounds fantasic.

Honestly this blessed day

New florrie, new miley, gaga can walk, beyonce announcement imminent, new iggy video, Azealia has managed not to fued with anyone for over a week, and i just saw the croods.

Life has been served.

isqjKyFcYKAkW.gif

How did you like it? I may see it on Friday.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
How did you like it? I may see it on Friday.

Laaahvd it. Didn't see it in 3d though so can't really comment, but the animation was fantastic and the story and characters were really good. First time in ages I've been able to tolerate Nicholas Cage too

Laaahvd it. Didn't see it in 3d though so can't really comment, but the animation was fantastic and the story and characters were really good. First time in ages I've been able to tolerate Nicholas Cage too

Awesome, I am hyped! It seems like posters on gaf have rated it far higher than the RT score.

How about the music? I loved the How To Train Your Dragon OST. Do you think The Croods OST is worth picking up?

Servbot24

Banned
Intorucing...

A PopGAF Timed Exclusive

ijJza9TTHD7nn.gif

First down the mountain shall come the Top 50 Pop Songs, followed by the Top 25 Pop Albums.

RULES:

No per artist limit. No sympathy for slackers.

All results were determined using my patented Scientific Method™. All results are 100% objective.

This is a list of POP pop, which means you'll have to go elsewhere to see Outkast on a list.

Get perched.

tumblr_lo87lygaIa1qhxb6r.gif

Matt_

Awesome, I am hyped! It seems like posters on gaf have rated it far higher than the RT score.

How about the music? I loved the How To Train Your Dragon OST. Do you think The Croods OST is worth picking up?

No really the person to ask sorry. Unless its something grand and epic like LOTR or inception music generally flys past me in films.
There was one nice track played by belt though, and I liked the song at the end credits

No really the person to ask sorry. Unless its something grand and epic like LOTR or inception music generally flys past me in films.
There was one nice track played by belt though, and I liked the song at the end credits

I C

You should check out the HTTYD soundtrack then. It was pretty damn epic.

Hopefully The Croods OST is good as well.

DMeisterJ

Banned
If we're talking Top POP songs of the 21st century, I know a certain artist that will be SHINING BRIGHT on the list, as she has effortlessly slayed the 2000's era with some of the biggest hitS.

Albums tho
ikXOi4ww3zHNU.gif

Artemisia

Banned
If we're talking Top POP songs of the 21st century, I know a certain artist that will be SHINING BRIGHT on the list, as she has effortlessly slayed the 2000's era with some of the biggest hitS.

Albums tho
ikXOi4ww3zHNU.gif

Only Gyal is the only rih song that should be anywhere near a top pop song list.

PowderedToast

stay or forever goooo

play or you'll never knowww

YOUR SPIRITS DIVIDED
YOU WILL DECIDE IF IM ALL YOUVE BEEN WAITING FOORR

boppin like its '05

Fey

Banned
i knew the person who introduced me to florrallah would make a flawless list.
iuXvVvTqc1o6V.gif

i can't @ u guys
not relevant/selling =/= bad quality
EDIT: ^ i am sure servbot will include SOME of our faves.

Nemesis_

omg they are irrelevant it must be bad!!!!!!!!!!!11111

Yes, you're right. I'm glad a 1D, Kelly and emergent Demi stan has the gall to point out the flaws of the list already.

Your list shits Servbot

nnnnnnnnn NADIA OH 70% of people liked her

Fey

Banned
nnnnnn i'm guessing this is the last and only time we'll see brit on the list if toxic is this low? ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom