• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delio

Not Gamefreak disappointing me like all the pop gurls. ;_______; 2013 is so disappointing so far.

Plz let Mewthree freeze you till the year is over.

mew3coolkrs91.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC
This shit is supa wild

This shit is supa cool

This shit is kinda gangsta

I think I'm into you

igvFfhblgHmuF.gif

Which one of you flops is making the True Romance OT? No one. OK. I'll do it.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Anyways before we get clocked

my friend today told me she was going to buy Pink Friday because she likes Nicki Minaj and Beez In The Trap, Starships, Super Bass, and Va va voom. I told her which one Pink Friday, Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded, or The Re-up and she responded with a confused face "I thought Pink Friday was her only album?"

swwBo.png

botty

Banned

my friend today told me she was going to buy Pink Friday because she likes Nicki Minaj and Beez In The Trap, Starships, Super Bass, and Va va voom. I told her which one Pink Friday, Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded, or The Re-up and she responded with a confused face "I thought Pink Friday was her only album?"

swwBo.png

And that's why she is dropping "Pink" and "Friday" from the next album.

Artemisia

Banned
This shit is supa wild

This shit is supa cool

This shit is kinda gangsta

I think I'm into you

igvFfhblgHmuF.gif

Which one of you flops is making the True Romance OT? No one. OK. I'll do it.

My Halcyon OT was a fucking FLOP. Challahri XCX would be better off with you making her thread.

My Vaporeon was the shit. Super high HP and great power. Truly the superior Eve evolution.

134.gif

omg sis YES WHAT KIND OF AFFINITY

Vaporeon slays the rest of the flop ass eeveelutions.

Trigger

swwBo.png

nnnnnnnn

Did she lie tho?

Here's To Never Growing Up snippet

OMGGGGGGGG I LOVE IT
8zdXc.gif
8zdXc.gif
8zdXc.gif

It's giving me Complicated teas
8zdXc.gif
8zdXc.gif
8zdXc.gif

Avril is coming for that summer smash
8zdXc.gif
8zdXc.gif
8zdXc.gif

ibvaN8qpBc1lzc.gif
I will stan this so damn hard. Avril is back ya'll!

The Zesty guy

iAnUkFXt9QbBF.gif
This guy is HOT. POPGAF bringing the goods with hot guy gifs. First Justice Joslin, and now The Zesty Guy. Love his YouTube videos. We I need more.

She's a very weird but interesting woman. She just says she takes her time when she makes her music and it's not necessarily her wanting it to be perfect it's just the way she works - she doesn't like to do things quickly I suppose.

Apparently it was one of the only clauses she had in her recording contract back in the 80s. I guess since she sold millions of albums since then can take as much time as she wants lol.

I don't know why but I find her so fascinating *.*

Are there many Beyonce unreleased tracks online? There's at least twenty or so Gaga ones. Most of them are quite average but others are quite good. Here's some I remember off by heart. It's obvious why some of them weren't released lol.

Out of Control
Reloaded
Changing Skies
Honest Eyes <--- One of my favourites and that's saying something since I'm not much of a downtempo person.
Earthquake
No Way
Filthy Pop
Let Love Down
Reel Cool
Nothin On (But The Radio)

And she played Glitter & Grease at The Monster Ball but it was never released officially. This link isn't the official proper audio but you get the idea ;P

Oh, and Sometimes eventually was moved around and became Eh Eh.

Most of them seem like they were recorded around The Fame era. I don't really see any of them returning tbh, but who knows. Maybe she'll do it one day. Lana did it with Yayo most recently.
"Reloaded" and "Nothing On (But The Radio)" give me so much life. I gotta check out them other tracks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom