• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

PowderedToast

i didn't even know countdown shade existed

its a true bop

tumblr_meax3ctiFh1rfdxd8o1_250.gif

I'll quote myself

tbh, I'm like in my 8th listen by now RIP. It IS very catchy. It's not Avril's best song by any means but it's a good summer anthem (and better than some of her previous lead singles).
Sis, I apologize for not seeing your post. I thought I read all the posts, but apparently I didn't. I'm such a blind bat. Anyways, I'm glad you like it. Hyped up to the extreme now for the album.

I would betray Gaga for a night with Taylor Kinney.
You aren't the only one sis. Yums.

iVVPCIewzAHfa.gif

Sis, I apologize for not seeing your post. I thought I read all the posts, but apparently I didn't. I'm such a blind bat. Anyways, I'm glad you like it. Hyped up to the extreme now for the album.

You aren't the only one sis. Yums.

Kelly recording PLU video tomorrow allegedly. She is coming.

iVVPCIewzAHfa.gif

The Zesty Guy its better IMO.
Of course, but I'd settle for less... or Marius, kii.

Kelly recording PLU video tomorrow allegedly. She is coming.
Yay! I'm hoping it's a good video. If anything, I hope it's beautiful like the video for "Catch My Breath" is.

Isn't she performing on idol this week.
Yup. That too.
I hope I remember to watch Idol to see ha performance. I completely forgot about the ACMs last night, and had to watch her beautiful performance of "Don't Rush" on YouTube.

It is going to be "everything" in the same way Gangnam Style was, except she is far less likable that Psy.

Everyone will point and laugh for a few weeks. The video will get a ton of views. Stans will claim she is smashing. Then consumers will give her a giant no1curr and she will never be seen or heard from again
Ok..... I am sure we will hear from her on twitter.

I used to find interest in her amusing. Now I find in nauseating.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
I'm not even going to get into this anymore, yall just want to drag Wafflecakes and it keeps trying it with everyones faves so go at it,
but at least change it up a bit and drag Kelly C, I know you can Arte

i9pNn7NQArDz.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC
I tend to ignore those types of comments because music is so subjective.

However, in the case of Azealia, yes, yes he did.

And since music as a whole is subjective I have the liberty of saying that I at least am supporting an original artist with a unique style that contributes to pop culture as whole, and I can also say that the disposable, easily replaced trash that is the One Direction members only manage to be as successful as they are by whoring out their easily-swayed and not-yet-mature-enough-to-completely-understand-the-bland-shit-that-they-are-hearing prepubescent audience
iiMCJMtWo3lC.gif

I'm not even going to get into this anymore, yall just want to drag Wafflecakes and it keeps trying it with everyones faves so go at it,
but at least change it up a bit and drag Kelly C, I know you can Arte

i9pNn7NQArDz.gif

@You pretending that you are even capable of "getting into this" anymore.

Your bandwagoning and pitiful attempts at stanning have not gone unnoticed by anyone. I may drag, but at least I am consistent.

i9pNn7NQArDz.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
And since music as a whole is subjective I have the liberty of saying that I at least am supporting an original artist with a unique style that contributes to pop culture as whole, and I can also say that the disposable, easily replaced trash that is the One Direction members only manage to be as successful as they are by whoring out their easily-swayed and not-yet-mature-enough-to-completely-understand-the-bland-shit-that-they-are-hearing prepubescent audience
iiMCJMtWo3lC.gif

But doesnt Azealia steals beats tho?

iiMCJMtWo3lC.gif

What I notice is that nothing in your post mentions anything about someone being good. Which would certainly explain your choice of favs. There are lots of terrible originals, while a well executed song that is not original is still quality.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
@You pretending that you are even capable of "getting into this" anymore.

Your bandwagoning and pitiful attempts at stanning have not gone unnoticed by anyone. I may drag, but at least I am consistent.

i9pNn7NQArDz.gif

no, you are right I am not able to get into this anymore because last night I said everything I had to say and put these hoes in their place
while you continue to try and come for every artist that dont even interest you time and time again then get cornered by everyone here
that kind of consistency isnt something to be proud of

i9pNn7NQArDz.gif

no, you are right I am not able to get into this anymore because last night I said everything I had to say and put these hoes in their place
while you continue to try and come for every artist that dont even interest you time and time again then get cornered by everyone here
that kind of consistency isnt something to be proud of

i9pNn7NQArDz.gif

You don't get to tell me who I is or isn't interested in.

I am very interested in observing and taking joy in the pathetic failure that has been Azaelia's career. She is a step below Harlem Shake, Psy, Ann Coulter, and Bieber in the pecking order of who deserves to get hype/success.

...and I am proud of my consistency. You stanned Avril for what? Maybe a day until the full song came out? Guess what, the full track is almost exactly like the snippet that had been released early. The only reason you got off the ship is because you expected her to be the new "in thing", and you bailed out when you realized she wasn't going to be.

i9pNn7NQArDz.gif

Artemisia

Banned
iiMCJMtWo3lC.gif

wait i missed this

iiMCJMtWo3lC.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom