• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m3mtpvwTnr1rn2v9o.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC
What I notice is that nothing in your post mentions anything about someone being good. Which would certainly explain your choice of favs. There are lots of terrible originals, while a well executed song that is not original is still quality.

There is no such thing as pure originality in the music industry, but there is such a thing as being too unoriginal.

Everyone is inspired by others. For instance, Azealia's raps are inspired by her borrowed beats. Her rapping/singing, tho, diverges from the norm. I find it fun and refreshing. That is why I think her music is good.

Meanwhile we have your faves. 1D is incredibly dependent on their audience so they have to stick to formulaic music that I find boring and tired. Same could be said for the current Kelly C. oop
iiMCJMtWo3lC.gif

Just like my d.

Like your D, at least Lana has potential and occasional practical applications.

Unlike Azealia....

ipQcC95x0D30h.gif

Meanwhile we have your faves. 1D is incredibly dependent on their audience so that have to stick to formulaic music that I find boring and tired. Some lies.

I agree.

Luckily for me I like the current formula, and I will willing to give them time for growth while enjoying what they are doing now.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
You don't get to tell me who I is or isn't interested in.

I am very interested in observing and taking joy in the pathetic failure that has been Azaelia's career. She is a step below Harlem Shake, Psy, Ann Coulter, and Bieber in the pecking order of who deserves to get hype/success.

...and I am proud of my consistency. You stanned Avril for what? Maybe a day until the full song came out? Guess what, the full track is almost exactly like the snippet that had been released early. The only reason you got off the ship is because you expected her to be the new "in thing", and you bailed out when you realized she wasn't going to be.

i9pNn7NQArDz.gif

gurl bye you talk about Azealia being pathetic but here you are trying to find joy in her failure, ch...

And if you had read you would know that I said I like the chorus which was what was shown in the snippet, the verses are lackluster but my opinion of it hasnt change
did I really stanned Avril? no, was I excited for the song, yes. The difference is clear changing an avi doesn't automatically make me a stan

i9pNn7NQArDz.gif

gurl bye you talk about Azealia being pathetic but here you are trying to find joy in her failure, ch...

And if you had read you would know that I said I like the chorus which was what was shown in the snippet, the verses are lackluster but my opinion of it hasnt change
did I really stanned Avril? no, was I excited for the song, yes. The difference is clear changing an avi doesn't automatically make me a stan

i9pNn7NQArDz.gif

Oh, there is no "trying" involved in taking joy in the disaster that is Azealia as a person, and as an artist. It happens organically. Some people are simply so unlikable that one cannot help but enjoy their fall
not that Azealia had all that far to fall considering her failure to launch career thus far

Stanning Avril poorly yes, but you were certainly stanning.

You can SAY that you were not stanning her, and an avi change alone does not signify stanning. However, behavior does, and you were stanning the song just as hard as Saintz (who has integrity and sticks with his choices even when it is not hip).

i9pNn7NQArDz.gif

I would also like to take this time to point out that Taylors 22 is flopping pretty hard on radio.

TAYLOR SWIFT – 22: 42.130 (+0.171)

Though it has grown on me somewhat, I always found it to be an overrated track.

Jesus is the new black.

Jesus is the new black.

Jesus is the new black.

Jesus is the new black.

Ow.

God, I am CRAVING new GaGa music. This is like the longest dry spell ever. She needs to feed us something, even a little drop, something. LordT.

Mau ®

I would also like to take this time to point out that Taylors 22 is flopping pretty hard on radio.

Though it has grown on me somewhat, I always found it to be an overrated track.

I'm always so out of touch with what I think its gonna smash from Taylor. I swore "Story of Us" was gonna smash and it was a pathetic flop and now this :/

Meanwhile the songs I don't really like from her go on to become big hits like "Mine" and "I Knew You Were Trouble" (at this point this is probably her biggest hit ever).

I'm always so out of touch with what I think its gonna smash from Taylor. I swore "Story of Us" was gonna smash and it was a pathetic flop and now this :/

Meanwhile the songs I don't really like from her go on to become big hits like "Mine" and "I Knew You Were Trouble" (at this point this is probably her biggest hit ever).

I tend to not like Taylor's singles in general.

My current trinity from RED is:

State of Grace (REALLY grown on me)
All Too Well
Red/Begin Again (tie)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom