• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I don't really know why I was expecting her to be kind of crap, by Kerli surprised me!
She has a lovely voice

Also the piano guy in the background of the Elli Goulding one has a very intense stare

I BE ON THE HA, LAAAA
LIKE ARRY DAAAYY
MAKE EH SHAW DA DEEJAY KNOW WHAT I WANT HIM TO PLAAAYYY
YOU KNOW I GO MAH TAH.BAH. A MA BEAT, LA-AWW
RACK AH MA STA NAH SHADES N TURNEH ON MA RAY-DEE-YO AWW
TUR NAP MA RAY-DEE-YAWWW

Guess the song.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I don't really know why I was expecting her to be kind of crap, by Kerli surprised me!
She has a lovely voice

Also the piano guy in the background of the Elli Goulding one has a very intense stare

Kerli has pretty good vocals and I'm surprised how she doesnt mess up much since she is bouncing around the stage for most of the part (and the platform shoes) She knows to work her limits for most of the time and I think I rarely seen her mess up big. (And I believe those were on her beginnings)

Piano guy on Ellie Goulding vid can get it.

Majmun

Sugababes = Mutya
Just like how Destiny's Child = Bey

The groups would suck without their input. The Sugababes were absolute trash without Mutya. She's essentail to the group's great sound.

I wouldn't mind if Heidi would come back and replace Siobhan.
As long as no one replaces Mutaya, and to a lesser extent Keisha. The rest is pretty replaceable.

I was youtubing their video's and I'm so glad they're coming back. Their sound is amazing.

Talking about another girl group...is All Saints officially dead? Their last album was pretty bad. They should work with William Orbit again *.*

Pure Shores

Black Coffee

Orbit really made them shine.

But I also liked War of Nerves

royalan

Where do they do that at?
And that Freak Like Me cover is T-RASH!

i6GKkQFbRZ5Mr.gif

Not here for you trying to pretend like people don't STILL miss LaToya and LaTavia.

But I agree about "Freak Like Me". I never liked that cover, and I think they have MUCH better songs. But it's one of their biggest hits...so, eh?

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Kerli has pretty good vocals and I'm surprised how she doesnt mess up much since she is bouncing around the stage for most of the part (and the platform shoes) She knows to work her limits for most of the time and I think I rarely seen her mess up big. (And I believe those were on her beginnings)

Piano guy on Ellie Goulding vid can get it.

Will have to watch more of Kerli live I think. Interested to see how she is on her more dancy tracks rather than the slowed down ones. Got any you'd reccomend?

The piano guy looks a lot like one of my housemates friend
I agree with your statement

Just watched the Kimbra video too
She's crazy talented and I like how she works, but there is just something about her voice I don't really like and it's putting me off her
It's a real shame, see praise from just about everyone here towards her

Sugababes = Mutya
Just like how Destiny's Child = Bey

The groups would suck without their input. The Sugababes were absolute trash without Mutya. She's essentail to the group's great sound.

I wouldn't mind if Heidi would come back and replace Siobhan.
As long as no one replaces Mutaya, and to a lesser extent Keisha. The rest is pretty replaceable.

I was youtubing their video's and I'm so glad they're coming back. Their sound is amazing.

Talking about another girl group...is All Saints officially dead? Their last album was pretty bad. They should work with William Orbit again *.*

Pure Shores

Black Coffee

Orbit really made them shine.

But I also liked War of Nerves

I'd agree with Heidi replacing Siobhan, but Keisha IS the sugababes imo. She's been the longest member and is probably the most recognisable out of any line up.

And pure shores is the only worthwhile thing All Saints have ever done.

edit: I should have listened to the links first. Forgot how good black coffee is

COZ WHEN I AWW OHHH PEY YEY YEY MA MOWWW OTH
MA HOLE HARD COZ AWWW
ERRY TEE I WAW NACRY IZ SEEEY TISH FYE
ASSIGI COZAWIGI IMMA SEY ALL NEYY

Guess the song.

Vazra

Will have to watch more of Kerli live I think. Interested to see how she is on her more dancy tracks rather than the slowed down ones. Got any you'd reccomend?

The piano guy looks a lot like one of my housemates friend
I agree with your statement

Just watched the Kimbra video too
She's crazy talented and I like how she works, but there is just something about her voice I don't really like and it's putting me off her
It's a real shame, see praise from just about everyone here towards her

Kerli - Zero Gravity for dancey.
Kerli - Can't Control The Kids more dancey (Look those legs!!!!)
Full 2009 Concert (Top comments have links to skip songs if you like :p)
I think she does a pretty good job keeping up.

As for Kimbra it has to be with one of her vocal tricks. I know people that think she is randomly making noises and being too loud on her songs. To certain extent Kimbra is loud tons of times (Then again the songs are like that) and she certainly loves to do tons of vocal tricks on her songs and that can be off putting to some people who want something less show off.

Xtina- Sing for Me

I'm so good with this.
I remind you I'm so hood with this
ibgwORVeRz2M0q.gif

You run this motha. <3

Okay last one then I'll go back to work:

GEF ISSEF PROO DAZE, NI LUVAH FREYZ
SABI KEY REE JUST A TROON
INNA REY LEEJA ODAH EEEH SUUH KYOO
EY MEEH BEE MA SEY RIST IMMAY YOOUF
A DIFFAH LOODAH, ISSUNASEYY
BELL EEE CABUREE EYCH UHH YEYM
EHYY HEYYY HAYYYYY
I LUMMA LAWT I LUH DISSREY KUY, EYYY
MEE YAMO TEY VUY YAY FE YUUYY
(sey dee aney)

Guess the song.

Majmun

You run this motha. <3

Okay last one then I'll go back to work:

GEF ISSEF PROO DAZE, NI LUVAH FREYZ
SABI KEY REE JUST A TROON
INNA REY LEEJA ODAH EEEH SUUH KYOO
EY MEEH BEE MA SEY RIST IMMAY YOOUF
A DIFFAH LOODAH, ISSUNASEYY
BELL EEE CABUREE EYCH UHH YEYM
EHYY HEYYY HAYYYYY
I LUMMA LAWT I LUH DISSREY KUY, EYYY
MEE YAMO TEY VUY YAY FE YUUYY
(sey dee aney)

Guess the song.

Madonna - Express Yourself

I'm not sure, but it sounds like it
iCoyi0JduwFxu.gif

Vazra

English songs in Spanish #1

Todo lo que quiero es amar tu cuerpo
Oooooh ooooh oooooh oooooooh
Esta es tu noche tienes suerte, Se que lo quieres
Oooooh ooooh oooooh oooooooh

(Dont cheat cunts and spanish gaf stay away)

Vazra

Your Body

And I don't even speak Spanish. Bitch I'm fabulous

True 'nuff. <3

The Ohhhh ohhhh ohhhh gave it away lol.

English Songs in Spanish #2

Extiende tus alas y preparate para volar
Para volverte una mariposa
Vuela abandonada hacia el sol
Y si regresas a mi
Realmente estamos destinados a ser
Asi que abre tus alas y vuela
Mariposa

Matt_

Kerli - Zero Gravity for dancey.
Kerli - Can't Control The Kids more dancey (Look those legs!!!!)
Full 2009 Concert (Top comments have links to skip songs if you like :p)
I think she does a pretty good job keeping up.

As for Kimbra it has to be with one of her vocal tricks. I know people that think she is randomly making noises and being too loud on her songs. To certain extent Kimbra is loud tons of times (Then again the songs are like that) and she certainly loves to do tons of vocal tricks on her songs and that can be off putting to some people who want something less show off.

Zero gravity seemed a bit too high for my liking, but Can't control the kids was nice.

With Kimbra I loved her vocal tricks, but it's her normal singing voice I didn't realy like. It's the same thing I have with Christina and Mariah. I know both are amazing singers, I just don't like their voices so it kind of ruins it for me

RT @AZEALIABANKS: Rocky used to get his dick sucked by this dude named Kenneth in Harlem.

Now Azealia girl... The A$AP mob is real.. dont get hurt gyal.

iAA7wZsiaseiH.gif

She'd been keeping her head down for a while now
I had so much hope
*inserttyrabanksrootingforyougif

Definitely not here for her dragging other people out of the closet though

Matt_

She said that?
i5PgJ0qhhoBpX.gif

@Pharrell is on there!!! RT @AdamAzealia: @AZEALIABANKS anyone feature on any songs on the new album?

Now I read it again there could be more features, but I don't get why she would only mention him
It's not like she's known for keeping tight lipped about these things

Aguila

#ICONIC
@Pharrell is on there!!! RT @AdamAzealia: @AZEALIABANKS anyone feature on any songs on the new album?

Now I read it again there could be more features, but I don't get why she would only mention him
It's not like she's known for keeping tight lipped about these things

Maybe she only mentioned him to give just a little tidbit. She could be keeping bigger featured artists a secret for the big tracklist reveal. Let's hope.

royalan

Azealia's album isn't coming out until next year.

Bey isn't releasing Flop Woman until AFTER The Mrs. Satan Show World Tour, and it'll be the lead single for the 4 Rih-Rih-Release, and y'all will just have to deal.

Matt_

HOLD THE FUCKING PHONE
siren.gif
siren.gif
siren.gif
siren.gif
siren.gif
siren.gif
siren.gif

I haven't got a link yet because it was just played on the radio for the first time ever buuuuuttttt

artworks-000045147388-xxd7dr-t200x200.jpg

Basement Jaxx are back, and they are fucking FLAWFREE!!!

It's called Back 2 the wild and goddman it fucking shits. Im going out tonight so probably won't be able to get a link, but they just said it should be available to download tonight

Edit: Found a link with a preview on amazon doesn't do the whole song justice tbh

edit 2: The good sis Aguila found a Soundcloud link. The second half absolutely shits.
siren.gif
siren.gif
siren.gif
siren.gif
siren.gif
siren.gif
siren.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC

Bey isn't releasing Flop Woman until AFTER The Mrs. Satan Show World Tour, and it'll be the lead single for the 4 Rih-Rih-Release, and y'all will just have to deal.

Stahp cursing them

Basement Jaxx are back, and they are fucking FLAWFREE!!!

It's called Back 2 the wild and goddman it fucking shits. Im going out tonight so probably won't be able to get a link, but they just said it should be available to download tonight

here is a link: https://soundcloud.com/37adventures/basement-back-2-the-wild/

Matt_

SaintZ

ibt2IbyFbAZjez.gif

Mess.

But the sad thing is, you're probably righT.

DMeisterJ

Banned

A few months ago I would have laughed at this statement, but yeah, I 100% agree that this will (unfortunately) be the case.

royalan

I'm all for the public outing and shaming of people who attempt to harm the gay community. Expose them.

But I'm not sure how I feel about outing people for the sake of it, especially since I don't THINK ASAP has a history of speaking ill of the gays via his lyrics. Also not ok with the mean-spirited, homophobic way Azealia is going about it. She clearly thinks there's a joke to be had in the very fact that he might be interested in men.

Azealia is an irredeemable twat at this point. Fuck her.

Artemisia

Banned
I'm all for the public outing and shaming of people who attempt to harm the gay community. Expose them.

But I'm not sure how I feel about outing people for the sake of it, especially since I don't THINK ASAP has a history of speaking ill of the gays via his lyrics. Also not ok with the mean-spirited, homophobic way Azealia is going about. She clearly thinks there's a joke to be had in the very fact that he might be interested in men.

A$AP has actually recently voiced support for LGBT people.

I seem to remember there being tea about him being homophobic before he made it big, but he seems to be cool now.

But I'm not sure how I feel about outing people for the sake of it, especially since I don't THINK ASAP has a history of speaking ill of the gays via his lyrics. Also not ok with the mean-spirited, homophobic way Azealia is going about it. She clearly thinks there's a joke to be had in the very fact that he might be interested in men.

You always have so many feelings Roy.

Bladenic

Not American Idol's ratings being the lowest they've ever been with 5 women still in the competition. America's misogyny.

On that note, Kelly killed it last night and her and Mariah on stage together was too cute. Only legends. Nicki looked like she was fuming.

imKyMuBfVjSZF.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom