• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

j28QC.gif

Sis, you know i love you till my last breath...but if you know what adam4adam is even IM gonna have to be suspicious...

I meant to post this earlier but I have a dilemma. At my uni there's a super hot guy who works at our haute starbucks in the school of business. We make small talk legit every other day. Low and behold I finally log into a4a and I find this bitch on there. He's down for sex apparently. Should I message him? I guess the downside is that I'll never be able to go to that starbucks again if he rejects me and I'll be forced to go to the uglier one across campus.

/novella
fuck him.

make him make you coffee in the morning.

only a bad bitch.

Trigger

I meant to post this earlier but I have a dilemma. At my uni there's a super hot guy who works at our haute starbucks in the school of business. We make small talk legit every other day. Low and behold I finally log into a4a and I find this bitch on there. He's down for sex apparently. Should I message him? I guess the downside is that I'll never be able to go to that starbucks again if he rejects me and I'll be forced to go to the uglier one across campus.

/novella

iISpHZPVKUI5I.gif

You are certainly the most interesting junior to enter our thread.

botty

Banned
Sis, you know i love you till my last breath...but if you know what adam4adam is even IM gonna have to be suspicious...

I am dying at the fact that in the matter of hours effe has gone from pop gaf newcomer, to asking popgaf whether or not he should have sex with some guy.

Kyon

Banned
Effe before I drag you back the the depths of the swap I'd like to know who your faves are. I searched and couldn't find anything

effe

Banned
I don't identify with the people you gays obsess over teebeeaich. I guess lana is okay occasionally. And I mean o c c a s i o n a l l y.

DMeisterJ

Banned
I'm here for the dragging. I only stan for models.

Shame that we're not here to entertain you. You can silently watch on the sidelines like the rest of GAF does if you don't even care about POP. No point in you taking up valuable space trying iT.

Shame that we're not here to entertain you. You can silently watch on the sidelines like the rest of GAF does if you don't even care about POP. No point in you taking up valuable space trying iT.

Mhm

iZUnBs6QYxF46.gif

As much as I love new Juniors adding to the dynamic of the thread I am not here for trollops.

botty

Banned
Besides Queen Snejana....Sasha Pivovarova, Liya K, Jess Stam, Lara Stone, Amanda Moore RIP, Naomi, Chanel Iman kind of RIP and others I'm not thinking of rn.

I am familiar with those two, but only because I love VS models. *.*

Kyon

Banned
I don't identify with the people you gays obsess over teebeeaich. I guess lana is okay occasionally. And I mean o c c a s i o n a l l y.

I'm here for the dragging. I only stan for models.

--------------VVVVVVVVVVVVVVV----------

Mumei

Correct.

effe, if you are not interested in the subject of the thread, don't post solely to stir things up or start fights. This is your only warning. You're welcome to post in GayGAF about your dating and / or sex-related dilemmas.

Mau ®

Pobre Belinda. Siempre trata tan duro pero nadie la pela. Estos días no puede aspirar a ser más que ser la sombra de Anahí.

Pobre ella #Anadieleimportaaaaaaaa

Mau ®

Y quien es esta cerda llamada Anahí?

Cerda?

Bye. Es anorexica.

Aun así, no me importa ninguna de estas perras latinas. La única reina es Shakira, obviamente.

Y ni siquiera pienses en introducir a Paulina Rubio en la conversación. A nadie le puede importar.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Cerda?

Bye. Es anorexica.

Aun así, no me importa ninguna de estas perras latinas. La única reina es Shakira, obviamente.

Y ni siquiera pienses en introducir a Paulina Rubio en la conversación. A nadie le puede importar.

Ay que asco son tus tonterias, Shakira sigue compiandole a la reina, hasta va a hacer La Voz. Paulina ya hizo eso

Copiona

Mau ®

Aunque debo reconocer que Belinda si tiene rolas chidas como "Egoista", "Ángel", "Bella Traición" y el dueto que hizo con Moderatto.

Mau ®

Ay que asco son tus tonterias, Shakira sigue compiandole a la reina, hasta va a hacer La Voz. Paulina ya hizo eso

Copiona

¿Tonterías?

Wei tu sabes que Shakira es la REINA. Es GLOBAL. Nadie afuera de México y otros países sabe quien es Paulina.

Y a nadie le importó que La chica dorada estuviera en La Voz. Jenni (RIP) fue el foco de atención.

Kyon

Banned
¿Tonterías?

Wei tu sabes que Shakira es la REINA. Es GLOBAL. Nadie afuera de México y otros países sabe quien es Paulina.

Y a nadie le importó que La chica dorada estuviera en La Voz. Jenni (RIP) fue el foco de atención.

Pero manita cuando el día se termina Belinda es la Princessa de pop. *.* tu sabes que tuer mundo la ya más eso :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom