• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

botty

Banned
But what does it say about the supposed queen of digital sales when she is being clocked by two fad songs, and Demi?

No more diamonds in the sky~

ibrZwa42vmLFPm.gif

royalan

I'd say Your Body peaking at #4 despite the song having been leaked and readily available for a month by the time it was sent to iTunes is an accomplishment. *.*

Oh, and lets not forget those Breathe Heavy twats dispensing free download links on twitter en masse.

botty

Banned
I'd say Your Body peaking at #4 despite the song having been leaked and readily available for a month by the time it was sent to iTunes is an accomplishment. *.*

Oh, and lets not forget those Breathe Heavy twats dispensing free download links on twitter en masse.

And Just a Flop spent months living in the top 40. It's not like Xtina's music exist outside of the charts.

DMeisterJ

Banned
But what does it say about the supposed queen of digital sales when she is being clocked by two fad songs, and Demi?

No more diamonds in the sky~

ibrZwa42vmLFPm.gif

Bye.

Demi is enjoying a nice time at the top of the charts for a few hours currently, lets not compare her to someone who just clocked over 1/2 million+ digital sales of her four songs charting in the iTunes top 100.

botty

Banned
Um, Roy... how did we miss this:

Vevo_IT Alcuni di voi hanno capito: tra qualche giorno ci sarà il video ufficiale di Pitbull&Xtina! Vi terremo aggiornati ;)

I don't know what to do with this tbh...

DrtCS.gif

Bye.

Demi is enjoying a nice time at the top of the charts for a few hours currently, lets not compare her to someone who just clocked over 1/2 million+ digital sales of her four songs charting in the iTunes top 100.

i c.
nyevj7l.gif

Icicle

What kind of PLOT TWIST?!

Janet just posted on Facebook that the rumors about her upcoming wedding being extravagant are untrue, because she and Wissam Al Mana (#BILLIONAIRE) got married LAST YEAR in a private ceremony.

GET that hot young billionaire peen, sis! Happy for ha.

225382_10152112301670283_361293254_n.jpg

Partition

Banned

Janet just posted on Facebook that the rumors about her upcoming wedding being extravagant are untrue, because she and Wissam Al Mana (#BILLIONAIRE) got married LAST YEAR in a private ceremony.

LORD her management sent me TWO EMAILS regarding this because they wanted me to post about it on my site, what kind of desperation

Partition

Banned
Wait really?

Your impact.

I trust that this email finds you doing well.

I work with the JANET JACKSON team on social media and work closely with their public relations team as well.

I felt that you may be interested in this important and timely news regarding
JANET JACKSON's engagement to Wissam Al Mana and wanted to share this with you immediately.

http://www.etonline.com/news/130989_Janet_Jackson_Married_Wissam_Al_Mana/index.html

If you write or blog about this unprecedented event, please feel free to use the photograph on this page, but a caption and credit is required as follows:

"Photo by world-renowned photographer, Marco Glaviano"

Should you wish to reach the JANET JACKSON public relations team, please contact Dick (last name) at (phone #) or (email)

Warm regards,
Christopher (removed last name)
---
Sincerely,
Christopher

"Do, or do not. There is no try."
-- Jedi Master Yoda

"Neither a borrower nor a lender be;
For loan oft loses both itself and friend,
And borrowing dulls the edge of husbandry."
--Hamlet - Act 1, Scene 3

It's a Gaga website tho
xtina1.gif

effe

Banned
Well at the end of the day her face is still busted no matter what travesty is placed upon that scalp. Seaux....

tumblr_m6ozkiHkX51qkkq51o1_400.jpg

royalan

225382_10152112301670283_361293254_n.jpg

Janet REMAINS the Queen of keeping people up OUT her BUSINESS.

FIRST she was married for TEN YEARS and NOBODY knew until the DIVORCE.

And now this?

If Miss Jackson (if you nasty) don't want you to know, then chil' you ain't gonna know!

Well at the end of the day her face is still busted no matter what travesty is placed upon that scalp. Seaux....

lol

You are brave indeed.

TBH I like the hair. That dress does her NO favors though. There is such thing as TOO deep on a plunge in the front. Its awkwardly placed and screams tryhard.

Also makes her look kind of droopy....which isn't a young look.

Other than that she looks fine.

effe

Banned
I meant to post this earlier but I have a dilemma. At my uni there's a super hot guy who works at our haute starbucks in the school of business. We make small talk legit every other day. Low and behold I finally log into a4a and I find this bitch on there. He's down for sex apparently. Should I message him? I guess the downside is that I'll never be able to go to that starbucks again if he rejects me and I'll be forced to go to the uglier one across campus.

/novella

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
I meant to post this earlier but I have a dilemma. At my uni there's a super hot guy who works at our haute starbucks in the school of business. We make small talk legit every other day. Low and behold I finally log into a4a and I find this bitch on there. He's down for sex apparently. Should I message him? I guess the downside is that I'll never be able to go to that starbucks again if he rejects me and I'll be forced to go to the uglier one across campus.

/novella

nnnnnnnnnnng

girl -----> http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=474725

royalan

/novella

Ooh Child noT ADAM4ADAM drama!

You in the wrong thread for this.

botty

Banned

/novella

j28QC.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom