• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

effe

Banned
Correct.

effe, if you are not interested in the subject of the thread, don't post solely to stir things up or start fights. This is your only warning. You're welcome to post in GayGAF about your dating and / or sex-related dilemmas.
DroppedT. I will survive.

Mau ®

Pero manita cuando el día se termina Belinda es la Princessa de pop. *.* tu sabes que tuer mundo la ya más eso :)

Pero estamos de acuerdo que Shakira es la reina del pop latino, verdad?
legend.gif

Mumei

... Oh my God, stop with the Spanish. Half of you flops don't even speak the damn language and are just running off to Google translate so you can participate. PopGAF is not actually a damned telenovela. -_-

Kyon

Banned
... Oh my God, stop with the Spanish. Half of you flops don't even speak the damn language and are just running off to Google translate so you can participate. PopGAF is not actually a damned telenovela. -_-

I'm Dominican and Spanish was my first language :/

Koodo

Banned
porque la cabra se vendio y dejo sus raices
Mira carajita, te voy a hacer ENTENDER que es DEJAR RAÍCES:

ss3hZFh.jpg

DEJAR RAÍCES es MANCHARTE la piel latina con productos falsos.

DEJAR RAÍCES es TAPAR ojos de color miel con lentes de contactos falsos.

DEJAR RAÍCES es PUDRIRTE el cabello canela con un tono Barbie Mattel asqueroso.

DEJAR RAÍCES es NI PODER pronunciar el lenguaje correctamente.

¿ENTENDISTE COÑO DE TU MADRE?

Edit: oh, let me stop. Miumiu I love you. *.*

Mumei

I'm Dominican and Spanish was my first language :/

I know!

It's just rude to take over the topic with conversations in a language that not everyone speaks, and is frankly quite tedious for everyone who does not speak it to wait for you guys to stop.

Kyon

Banned
I know!

It's just rude to take over the topic with conversations in a language that not everyone speaks, and is frankly quite tedious for everyone who does not speak it to wait for you guys to stop.

oh yes yes I shall cease ;__; sorry

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Spanish was my first language too

I like talking about our Latin faves in Spanish especially since the English only people dont know them so I dont see how they would be bothered

but ok, I'll stop

maldito, Koodo. me la vaz a pagar...

Kyon

Banned
Spanish was my first language too

I like talking about our Latin faves in Spanish especially since the English only people dont know them so I dont see how they would be bothered

but ok, I'll stop

lol thats mostly how we start talking in spanish yes but Mumu said to stop so.. lol

Aguila

#ICONIC
Mira carajita, te voy a hacer ENTENDER que es DEJAR RAÍCES:

ss3hZFh.jpg

DEJAR RAÍCES es MANCHARTE la piel latina con productos falsos.

DEJAR RAÍCES es TAPAR ojos de color miel con lentes de contactos falsos.

DEJAR RAÍCES es PUDRIRTE el cabello canela con un tono Barbie Mattel asqueroso.

DEJAR RAÍCES es NI PODER pronunciar el lenguaje correctamente.

¿ENTENDISTE COÑO DE TU MADRE?

Let us not associate this blot on the landscape with the latin pop queens.

Bladenic

Oh please, half of the Latina flops you all refer to as queens wouldn't be fit to kiss Xtina's big toe.

Emphasis on big.

Also I'm pretty sure everyone that was typing in Spanish actually speaks it, and well. But yes, I'm sure it's annoying for non speakers.

Kyon

Banned
nawT QUEEF stanning. Thee MOST is what it does.

Also why is it when I come in to a Godney thread it just dies? -___-

SaintZ

These last two pages lmao. Also not here for Belinda, that whore. She always TRIED to copy Avril early in ha career and I will never forget that. Skank.

I'll admit that she has a nice voice, knows how to sing and is hot tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom