• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Rihanna doesn't have better vocals at all.
But credit where credit is due, she has learnt very well to pick songs that suit her style.

She is not a good singer but her songs work because she (or at least her team) can pick well

SaintZ

Her voice just turns me into melted butter, that snippet is just beautiful
8zdXc.gif
8zdXc.gif
8zdXc.gif
8zdXc.gif
IKR. I can't believe Lana's song is the single for such an important movie. She's coming for that Oscar nomination
8zdXc.gif
8zdXc.gif
8zdXc.gif
8zdXc.gif

Also, according to this Lana fansite:
Lana Del Rey Online ‏@LanaDReyOnline 2h

Apparently 'Young and Beautiful' will be impacting TOP 40 RADIO. She might be getting actual radio airplay! Took long enough..
This is her first song sent to Top 40 Radio. She's finally cominG to slay the US
8zdXc.gif
8zdXc.gif
8zdXc.gif
8zdXc.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Also, according to this Lana fansite:

This is her first song sent to Top 40 Radio. She's finally cominG to slay the US
8zdXc.gif
8zdXc.gif
8zdXc.gif
8zdXc.gif

Congrats my yankee sistren!

About time the US caught up with the rest of the world and its superior taste.
always lttp

Aguila

#ICONIC
Lana De Dios is about to obliterate all faves. She will give color to this insipid mess of a music industry and bring about the next world order. These are not lies.

iEPp0PPhPbO0r.gif

Koodo

Banned
Björk should work with Madonna again. In fact, Björk should be significantly involved in the writing and production of the next Madonna album.

Can you imagine? The slayage would cut deep, and it would be a win-win situation: more experimental Madonna, less experimental Björk.

I'm crying at the thoughT.

Björk should work with Madonna again. In fact, Björk should be significantly involved in the writing and production of the next Madonna album.

Can you imagine? The slayage would cut deep, and it would be a win-win situation: more experimental Madonna, less experimental Björk.

I'm crying at the thoughT.

If Bedtime Story is any indication of what would result, then I agree.

Trigger

The Lana song doesn't sound like anything special from that snippet, but I enjoy most of her work so I'm sure I'll dig the full song.

Matt_

I wonder if Beyonce will doing anything as amazing as this iconic commercial with her new campaign. Will be interesting to see

The things I'd do to get in that mans skirt
And the girls tbh
Not pink though
gross.

SaintZ

I can't at all this seething.

The slayage hasn't even started and the Dalai Lana has all the haters pressed. They can stay mad at her impact and success tho.

iCkNPRqtg48x.gif

I can't at all this seething.

The slayage hasn't even started and the Dalai Lana has all the haters pressed. They can stay mad at her impact and success tho.

iCkNPRqtg48x.gif

I didn't think we cared about people who slayed overseas. When will she sell albums in her home country tho? Truly the David Hasselhoff of the 2010's.

Bladenic

Isn't BTD about to be certified gold though? Sure that's not amazing but hell, it's better than some girls who gets tons of promo and hit singles in the US.

Edit: LMAO clocked by Arte. But my point still stands. When will Kesha or modern day Xtina?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Isn't BTD about to be certified gold though? Sure that's not amazing but hell, it's better than some girls who gets tons of promo and hit singles in the US.

Edit: LMAO clocked by Arte. But my point still stands. When will Kesha or modern day Xtina?
When will Kreayshawn?

Partition

Banned
gather them
iiMCJMtWo3lC.gif
Don't understand the appeal of someone who makes an entire album of lullabies and uses instagram filters on every video, who's only redeeming quality is that she looks like a slightly more feminine Amanda Lepore. I thought PopGAF was above such hipster filth

royalan

Arte is clearly still mad that his faves are comprised of liars, charlatans, and homophobes.

No wonder he is unable to gaze upon something as pure as the Dalai Lana.

iiMCJMtWo3lC.gif

Artemisia

Banned
Arte is clearly still mad that his faves are comprised of liars, charlatans, and homophobes.

No wonder he is unable to gaze upon something as pure as the Dalai Lana.

iiMCJMtWo3lC.gif

I'm sure some of Lana's undesirable character traits would be revealed if people bothered to ask her anything aside from what her given name is and if her face is real.
iiMCJMtWo3lC.gif

Matt_

Azealia hardly hates gay people

I like marina

Koodo

Banned
It's been a while since we've gone in on the fat hobbit. What a dire situation for her, not even usable as a joke anymore.

ibfMUcqPha8BeU.gif

Matt_

YUNG RAPUNXEL ‏@AZEALIABANKS 4m
Yo so check it out : I'm at coachella but I'm gonna be performing next weekend with Paul oakenfold instead of this weekend

This girl makes it so hard to stan

Matt_

I don't get what's bad about that.

Like five hours earlier she was tweeting about how she was performing tonight
Building up hype to change things last minute is a pain in the ass, she'll just hurt her image

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom