• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Today I played a game called guess the ballad while driving around

every time one of them would come out on the radio I would try to guess if it was Stay, WIWYM, or JGMAR before the singing began and I would always guess it wrong

ieEGhLb3CAmqq.gif

If Psy gets a #1 from Youtube views, I won't even care about billboards Hot 100 anymore.

People always say that.... until it is their fav clocking a #1.

Honestly, I have no problem with PSY getting a #1 with Youtube+Sales (he will be relatively high this week). My only objection would be 5-10 week #1's from viral videos.

Ellie Goulding and Calvin Harris have a sex tape, click here for more info
Ugh. What is up with her and beds? First "Figure 8" and now this music video too? AND, I see ha copying the "My Life Would Suck Without You" and "Judas" videos. She needs to start being original, before she becomes irrelevant. I say this as a stan, because I want ha to be successful. The only positive about this video was that dude flying that helicopter. I wonder HEW he is. Calvin... he is just okay... I guess.

2/5

botty

Banned
People always say that.... until it is their fav clocking a #1.

Honestly, I have no problem with PSY getting a #1 with Youtube+Sales (he will be relatively high this week). My only objection would be 5-10 week #1's from viral videos.

You have a point there!

Artemisia

Banned
That's clearly a look of dreamy lust. He probably has Ellie's healthy toned legs on his mind. When will Lady Swollen Joints and Britney Speczema inspire such lust?
c20ac1e3.gif

They probably just realized how their faves' sedentary lifestyles will result in a sooner than expected death. They can fume over Ellie's promising 100 year lifespan.
c20ac1e3.gif

Bladenic

A cover of Stay is the most popular Rihanna song on Spotify

Def Jam
m5BOTeE.png

The song would almost certainly have peaked (it doesn't stand a chance at this point) at #1 had it been made available for streaming. Not her own label sabotaging Rih getting another #1 to add to her large collection.

2 days in and Gentlemen already at 53 million views.... and usually there is significant lag between the numbers show on youtube and the actual totals.

There is 0 chance at this point that it does not go #1 if the formula has not changed. (assuming that at least 20% of those views are coming from the US)

RubyFaith

This is so OT but I just finished watching the season finale of Spartacus and I am an emotional wreck with no one else to turn to atm so I just want to rant here since I spammed my tumblr with cry baby gifs. That is all.

tumblr_mlaeyauGxd1qbckpfo1_500.gif

Is Azaelia's Yung Rapunxel video supposed to be the actual video or just a teaser video? If it's the actual video this is some paranormal activity level of freaky mess.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I had no choice. Roommates commandeered the TV. I had to sit through the MTV Movie Awards and DVR Mad Mensus, Nurse Jackiesus, Game of Thronesus, and Veepsus ;___;

Your room mates made you DVR Game of thrones!? For MTV Movie awards!?
You poor soul. You should educate them before it is too late

Is Azaelia's Yung Rapunxel video supposed to be the actual video or just a teaser video? If it's the actual video this is some paranormal activity level of freaky mess.

Actual video, she's already released two teasers for it

I like James Arthur's Impossible.

As a German, I'm always surprised by the fact that UK/US talent shows can find actual talents.

I still need to give that a listen.

I kind of quit paying attention to the X Factor last season after my girl Elle Henderson was eliminated.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
PopGAF last.fm stats for the week ending Sunday 14 April 2013

Artist:
1 Rihanna
2 Lady Gaga
3 Britney Spears
4 Beyoncé
5 Taylor Swift
6 Ke$ha
7 Azealia Banks
8 Avril Lavigne
9 Christina Aguilera
10 Madonna

Tracks:
1 Kelly Clarkson – People Like Us
2 Sugababes – Push The Button
3 Demi Lovato – Heart Attack
4 Taylor Swift – State of Grace
5 Mariah Carey – Almost Home
6 Taylor Swift – Treacherous
7 Taylor Swift – All Too Well
8 AlunaGeorge – Attracting Flies
9 Avril Lavigne – Here's to Never Growing Up
10 Justin Timberlake – Blue Ocean Floor

Albums:
1 Lady Gaga – The Fame
2 Rihanna – Loud
3 Ke$ha – Warrior (Deluxe Version)
4 Lady Gaga – Born This Way
5 P!nk – The Truth About Love
6 Grimes – Visions
7 Britney Spears – Circus
8 Kimbra – Vows
9 Sugababes – Taller In More Ways
10 Nicola Roberts – Cinderella's Eyes

remember to join the PopGAF group if you havent already

Bladenic

Omg Roy's taste in TV shows *.*

Oh and yas at Sugababes slaying our last fm charts. I been having Push The God on repeat. When will Girls Aloud?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom