• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aguila

#ICONIC
Mexican TV producer and director Salvador Mejía Alejandre confirmed that the Mexican singer Alejandro Fernandez and the American singer Christina Aguilera will sing the theme of his new soap opera “La Tempestad” (English: “The Tempest“). In an interview for the “Todo para la mujer” magazine revealed that the song is ready, but declined to give more details, only that it is very romantic, popular and vibrant as “La Tempestad“. The TV Series starring Ximena Navarrete and William Levy is a remake of Colombian telenovela “La Tormenta“, produced by RTI Colombia for Telemundo and Caracol TV. It will premiere on Televisa on May 13. The song is expected to be available for sale on iTunes later this month or early May.

x

Ciara-Ciara-2013-1200x1200.png

Ciara - June 4

“I’m Out” (feat. Nicki Minaj)
“Sophomore”
“Body Party”
“Keep On Lookin’”
“Read My Lips”
“Where You Go” (feat. Future)
“Super Turnt Up”
“DUI”
“Livin’ It Up”
“Overdose”
“Sorry” (Remix) [Bonus Track]
“Got Me Good” (Japanese Bonus Track)
“Boy Outta Here” (feat. Rick Ross) [Japanese Bonus Track]
“Sweat” (feat. 2 Chainz) [Japanese Bonus Track]

c20ac1e3.gif

royalan

Now that I think about it, THIS is probably why she's been so quiet about new music this year.

Probably wouldn't have sold nearly as many tickets if people knew that this was just going to be a rehash of her 4 era shows.

And y'all didn't listen to me when I said Beyonce is evil...

SaintZ

So now Christina is making songs for telenovelas. Mess.

Also, why is Rolling Stone premiering the Fergie song (which sounds like your typical club track) and not Lana's dammit ;____; I need it Y&B now
8zdXc.gif

cory64

Now that I think about it, THIS is probably why she's been so quiet about new music this year.

Probably wouldn't have sold nearly as many tickets if people knew that this was just going to be a rehash of her 4 era shows.

And y'all didn't listen to me when I said Beyonce is evil...
Truly the Maleficent Madame Medusa of pop.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Is goon rock something off Lmfao? Cos it sounds awfully similar
Like the fergie song though, thought it was quite a good fit for the film till the dance breakdown D:

Perched for the Ellie Goulding remix album, hope it's good.

iTy65hmuwaqyN.gif

Don't think anyone's voice remixes quite as well as hers does.

Mau ®

So wait is this Ellie remix album not separated into individual tracks?

Meh. I'm happy it's free though. It's nice.
M1GDraI.gif

It's a continuous remix album made specifically for running. I'm excited to test it tomorrow and see what it does to my cardio sessions *.*

moulels

iog97V8znZfxE.gif

Oh, you can turn me down,
You can throw me now,
The harder out, the harder I come back around.
You can break my heart,
But you can’t scratch my name,
I can take the hit cause I’m a boomerang.
Oh, woah, oh woah, oh woah I’m a boomerang.

iog97V8znZfxE.gif

Bladenic

iog97V8znZfxE.gif

You can throw me now,
You can break my heart,

iog97V8znZfxE.gif

zHtit8q.gif

SaintZ

iog97V8znZfxE.gif

You can throw me now,
You can break my heart,

iog97V8znZfxE.gif
ibdUjWHitiDdFT.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC
It's a continuous remix album made specifically for running. I'm excited to test it tomorrow and see what it does to my cardio sessions *.*

Yesss. I was going to run tomorrow, but I'll probably run today just because this came out
and because it's going to rain tomorrow, the struggle

DMeisterJ

Banned
Speaking of tours, Rihanna's sold-out show in Houston tonight has been postponed due to illness. You'll recall she cancelled two dates last month due to laryngitis.

#GetBetterRih

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Due to "illness", you say?

irARkWkW6Q4Mh.gif

She's barely made it past a month and already canceled 3 dates.
Gaga had a completely fucked hip, practically collapsed mid song and still carried on.
Truly a different kind of artist.
Hope she gets well soon, what's actually wrong with her?

Mau ®

She has not cancelled dates tho. All the postponed dates have already been rescheduled (excluding Houston but that was just postponed today)

Rih wouldn't deprive her SOLD OUT crowds from experiencing the DIAMONDS WORLD TOUR *.*

Sai-kun

Banned
The Halcyon remix album is a continuous mix?

Awesome!!!

totally here for Run Into The Light 2.0!!!

i'm running tonight, so this should be good :)

edit: Birdy Nam Nam's remix of Anything Could Happen! So much better than the original.

(partial) Tracklist

Anything Could Happen (Birdy Nam Nam Remix)
My Blood (??? Remix)
Dead in the Water (??? Remix)
Hanging On (? remix)

Wow, they made track 3 into an actual good song :lol what kind of sorcery is this?

Matt_

edit: Birdy Nam Nam's remix of Anything Could Happen! So much better than the original.

(partial) Tracklist

My Blood (??? Remix)
Hanging On (? remix)

Wow, they made track 3 into an actual good song :lol what kind of sorcery is this?

You don't like dead in the water?

Trigger

(partial) Tracklist

My Blood (??? Remix)
Hanging On (? remix)

Bless for the partial tracklist. I wasn't sure which song was which. I am being slayeD.

royalan

Just watched some videos and the crowd doesn't seem to even be that into ha. They cheer at first...only for it to die down as they slowly realize that Bey really IS serving the same stale dish she has been for the past to years.

I actually used to like the "End of Time" choreo. But I found myself yawning this time around. That entire set is literally a step-by-step rehash. Not a single thing changed but her outfit. I'd be bored, too.

Reviews better clock her.

Such a pathetic excuse for an icon.

RubyFaith

Beyonce's a mess for making people believe she was going to do something new at the tour. Conniving but clever. Keep them reaching.

402739116.jpg

The song is called Seventeen and is pretty different to her most recent stuff, seems a lot more laid back

Popgaf's opinion?

The main thing I like about Bank's music is that she could be rapping to a tune from Barney but her flow makes it all worthwhile listening. And this song was really nice to listen to-- I was a bit skeptical of the beat at first but, again, the voice and the lyrics draw you in so you can't help but like it.

royalan

OMG - The stage itself is even a near-exact replica of the stage she used for her Revel show!

I literally canNOT at how LAZY this entire production is.

Just watched some videos and the crowd doesn't seem to even be that into ha. They cheer at first...only for it to die down as they slowly realize that Bey really IS serving the same stale dish she has been for the past to years.

I actually used to like the "End of Time" choreo. But I found myself yawning this time around. That entire set is literally a step-by-step rehash. Not a single thing changed but her outfit. I'd be bored, too.

Reviews better clock her.

Such a pathetic excuse for an icon.

Sis you need to stop, lol. You're barely spilling tea anymore coz your kettle is empty. It's just reaching now. Reading your posts remind me of those Hezbollah-funded news shows I watched when I was a kid, and even then I was like "these bumpkins are trying iT"

<3 you but goddamn!

royalan

Sis you need to stop, lol. You're barely spilling tea anymore coz your kettle is empty. It's just reaching now. Reading your posts remind me of those Hezbollah-funded news shows I watched when I was a kid, and even then I was like "these bumpkins are trying iT"

<3 you but goddamn!

Am I lying tho?

Beyonce is recycling so much for this show I'm surprised it's not sponsored by Greenpeace.

zankara

OMG - The stage itself is even a near-exact replica of the stage she used for her Revel show!

I literally canNOT at how LAZY this entire production is.

At least she's out there preforming. When was your fav's last world tour? Actually, when was her last concert?

Fey

Banned
Nope. The ONLY new thing in some of these performances are the outfits.

Shameful.

Woooooooooooooooooow. And even the cover's been done? Did she plan this tour last night?

EDIT: bye @ you guys coming for roy. Bey definitely deserves to be called out for recycling everything from her previous tours, especially since she's likely going to be praised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom