• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trigger

At least she's out there preforming. When was your fav's last world tour? Actually, when was her last concert?

The Lotus World Tour has been a smashing success.

stioinburger2013feb2310.jpg

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Waaaiiiiittt

this trick is stanning for Rihanna's tour and calling Beyonce's lazy..... umm have you even seen any footage from the Diamonds tour

oprah2hg8yr.gif

royalan

Poor xtina, even her fans are denying her. Maybe RCA will get some pringles flavoured after her or something.

I may be part-time Navy now, but Xtina will always be my number 1.

But, shit, at this point I'd rather just watch my BTB Tour DVD and reminisce about the things that were than be a Bey Stan shelling out money for the same shit on a different day.

I mean damn - even Britney's brain-dead ass gave her fans some new shit on her last tour.

botty

Banned
Roy, you know damn well the Beyonce stans have been paying for the SAME thing since "I Am...." This behavior shouldn't surprise you.

x5sXX5b.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
Waaaiiiiittt

this trick is stanning for Rihanna's tour and calling Beyonce's lazy..... umm have you even seen any footage from the Diamonds tour

oprah2hg8yr.gif

Sit the fuck down. Laziness is clearly in reference to the amount of recycled material that Bey is using. Rih has never toured or performed most of the stuff you see on the DWT.

Again, sit.

Mau ®

UM but all the choreo for the DWT is new (excluding What My Name and WFL's festival choreo), most of her pre-LOUD stuff has a totally new instrumentation as well.

Not to mention the overall ambience, tone, customes, staging and archs have never been done on Rih's previous tours .

royalan

Guys, there's just one flaw. The concert was sold out in like 3 days, and concerts here in Serbia almost never sell out, but the part behind the other stage remained empty? I don't know whose fault was that, they may have miscalculated the capacity because of the two stages, but I really felt embarrassed for Serbia once again. When she was on that other stage and sang with basically 50 people in front of her I wanted to die. The worst part is that the tickets were sold out 2 months ago and there was no way for people who probably ended outside of the arena to buy them even tho there was enough space for at least 500 hundred more people there. What a mess. I hope that's just something that happened in my retarded country because of our employees and won't happen again during the tour. If not, they should recalculate and add more tickets for sale in all the other places. I'm sure they would sell out within seconds because even in my poor country people were selling last minute tickets for crazy prices. Btw, even tho I'm not a Bey stan and I don't know all of the songs she performed I really enjoyed the show and I respect her even more now. She really is an outstanding performer and a singer.

The devil is a liar!

DMeisterJ

Banned
Can Ciara book an interview where Rih isn't the topic? I mean, what are they going to talk about? Her music? Hasn't Unapologetic's first week sales eclipses the lifetime sales of her last two albums?

iDq9FwZEt2eNJ.gif

Mau ®

Bey inspiring Drake...No wonder his latest material is so weak in comparison to his work on "Take Care", which was Rihanna-inspired *.*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom