• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh im not talking about the hot 100 chart, just the most views in 24 hours on youtube.
Kony thing is probably false though as it took 7 days to reach 70 million

Ah I C.

Though if it reached 70 million in a week it wouldn't surprise me if it had 30 million a day. Most video releases are very front loaded.

Bladenic

I really like it. Probably my favorite song she has released since Who Knew.

The I'm Not Dead era slayed in terms of singles.

Too bad everything that followed mostly sucked.

ibsFbdhQqpkBZG.gif

Eh. I kind of liked Fucking Perfect and I Don't Believe You.

Overall I agree though. Looking at her discography between then and now and there are way more misses than hits.

botty

Banned
I blame Beyonce for PSY's oncoming reign. And Gaga, too. We should have had some hard hitting singles from them, to keep the general public from wandering onto FILTH again. Watching PSIGH get a #1 after he was blocked previously is going to be so annoying. Especially when you consider the new song is worse.

tumblr_mbpm8j4J5x1qddi5do5_r1_250.gif

3phemeral

I blame Beyonce for PSY's oncoming reign. And Gaga, too. We should have had some hard hitting singles from them, to keep the general public from wandering onto FILTH again. Watching PSIGH get a #1 after he was blocked previously is going to be so annoying. Especially when you consider the new song is worse.

I cannot handle this Psy slayage. I am NOT here for it.

i8aDcHHzcgSll.gif

Bladenic

The new song is WORSE? Let me do my best to avoid it.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
selener has entered the top 10

now all the Disney girls are there:
6 will.i.am - Fall Down (feat. Miley Cyrus)
9 Demi Lovato - Heart Attack
10 Selena Gomez - Come & Get It
2cr81o4.gif

SaintZ

Didn't Xtincta debut higher?

iYk9Wgo6wiz9o.gif
ifuX1VeVSmG6.gif

Yes. However, I think it's gonna get better once she starts promotinG and the video comes out. Not gonna lie, I'm disappointed. At least it already outpeaked her last two singles. What The Hell debuted at 13 RIP.

SaintZ

Yeah, Avril went to Epic records in the middle of her last era. Mess. And she doesn't have any promo aligned until the 26th with Leno. UGH.

ibekkBPjrDQvUY.gif

At least the radio seems to be embracing ha this time around.

RubyFaith

ok so last night someone asked me if the idol in my DP was Googoosha and I was under the impression that Googoosha was some European goddess with a quick run through of the google but then I looked up more after I called my idol a lessor in comparison; come to find out the woman is the reincarnate of evil and her "music" ain't worth talking about.

i6A00V8yGknz9.gif

That's what happens when you don't do your research. You end up belittling your fave to the spawn of Satan. Should have known better at the name itself.

Trigger

ok so last night someone asked me if the idol in my DP was Googoosha and I was under the impression that Googoosha was some European goddess with a quick run through of the google but then I looked up more after I called my idol a lessor in comparison; come to find out the woman is the reincarnate of evil and her "music" ain't worth talking about.

That's what happens when you don't do your research. You end up belittling your fave to the spawn of Satan. Should have known better at the name itself.

civf1.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_

this whole post
icqUXFZGviN4w.gif

Mau ®

Why would any label in their right minD pick up Xtina tho?

She commands a heavy paycheck and brings little returns.

If anything tho, she should start her own label. She has an amazing hear for good music. If Xtina likes something its probably great.

You might think Im talking about Rihanna but Im actually referring about acts like M83, Goldfrapp, DJ Premier, Ladytron, etc...

Bladenic

If anything tho, she should start her own label. She has an amazing hear for good music. If Xtina likes something its probably great.

You might think Im talking about Rihanna but Im actually referring about acts like M83, Goldfrapp, DJ Premier, Ladytron, etc...

Don't forget Sia.

Styles

Taylor hogs the 3 top spots this week for tour boxscores:

Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran, Florida Georgia Line
Prudential Center
Newark, N.J.
March 27-29, 2013
$3,565,317
38,065 /
3 /

$94.50, $79.50, $46
The Messina Group/AEG Live

Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran, Brett Eldredge
Amway Center
Orlando, Fla.
April 11-12, 2013
$2,054,128
25,617 /
2 /

$84.50, $69.50, $29.50

Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran, Brett Eldredge
American Airlines Arena
Miami, Fla.
April 10, 2013
$1,010,175
12,808 /
1 /

$84.50, $69.50, $29.50

http://www.billboard.com/biz/current-boxscore

Location Gross Sales Shows/Sellouts
St Louis, MO $2,346,203 2/2
Omaha, NE $2,243,164 2/2
Charlotte, NC $1,162,733 1/1
Columbia, SC $996,114 1/1
Newark, NJ $3,565,317 3/3
Orlando, FL $2,054,128 2/2
Miami, FL $1,010,175 1/1

Total Gross(So Far): $13,377,834
Tickets Sold(So Far): 160,125

Rihanna and Taylor will be performing back to back this weekend in Tampa, Florida. Taylor's show is soldout while Rihanna's has yet to.

iboMSGldv9ZunE.gif

royalan

Oh yes! Sia might actually be her best find!

And don't you forget it.

I agree and disagree.

I agree in that, yeah, Xtina as she is now wouldn't be a good investment for another label.

However, as much as people label Xtina lazy, she's also not stupid. She's been at the top before. She KNOWS what kind of work has to go into a successful era, and so I'm sure she's not surprised at Lotus flopping because she's likely aware that she didn't put any effort in.

There's just no excuse for Lotus. Honestly, the way she handled that era, you would think that she was just trying to run her contract with RCA out.

If Xtina ever left RCA (and I wouldn't be surprised if she did at this point. She HAS been spotted in recording studios lately for other labels), I think she would leave knowing that she would have to "get back to work," as it were.

royalan

You know what? I actually like Lil Mama. She's a talented rapper who just had string of really bad luck. And I can't imagine what it must have been like for her to lose her mother to cancer right in the middle of her debut era, and having her label not give a fuck and still pushing her to promote.

I want to see Lil Mama win a little bit. Not even gonna lie.

Still, this is classic TLC. She better not fuck this up.

botty

Banned
You know what? I actually like Lil Mama. She's a talented rapper who just had string of really bad luck. And I can't imagine what it must have been like for her to lose her mother to cancer right in the middle of her debut era, and having her label not give a fuck and still pushing her to promote.

I want to see Lil Mama win a little bit. Not even gonna lie.

Still, this is classic TLC. She better not fuck this up.

I want to see Lil Man win, too. But I feel like she is too pretentious at times, and tries too hard. She just needs to stick to doing music and dancing, or reality tv. Dressing like a baby doll, and walking up on stages is not a good look for a young male hip hop artist.

Mumei

When is Kyon's ban up tho? He's been banned for the last six weeks. o_O

Speaking of MIA posters, I see mumei is paying us dusT. I PM'ed and got no response. hmmmmmm

Sorry! I was just really busy last week between work (and overtime!), pet-sitting, and my remaining free time mostly being taken up with StarCraft II.

Bladenic

I want to see Lil Man win, too. But I feel like she is too pretentious at times, and tries too hard. She just needs to stick to doing music and dancing, or reality tv. Dressing like a baby doll, and walking up on stages is not a good look for a young male hip hop artist.

This post has rejuvenated me.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
My shift at work was with blessed music.

Ellie Goulding, Florence, Dragonette , The Gossip and Lana Del Rey. *.*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom