• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majmun

P!nk does the rope/hook stuff better. Keep trying Thiefoncé

Bey has been doing it for ages. And she looks better doing it.

Nice try, though
ibqc8wVhUFE9Qd.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Bey has been doing it for ages. And she looks better doing it.

Nice try, though
ibqc8wVhUFE9Qd.gif
Call me when she actually does acrobatics and keeps singing. Walking like a Flamingo even Keri Hilson could do it.
tumblr_ml83unjBkp1rpj7dso1_500.gif

Stefan™;54418407 said:
OMG, have you seen her tour performance? Lord.
P!nk its a great performer even if her last albums havent been as great as the others she puts a entertaining show and she doesnt fuck up with her vocals despite doing the whole show stuff.

royalan

I wonder why Bey always changes "I couldn't do it for you like your mistress could" to "I couldn't do it for you like that wack bitch could" whenever she sings this song live? She's been singing it that way since the the "I Am..." tour.

Bey won't even give her fans new improvisations. Y'all ain't gettin shit new. lol

Oh, and this is how a Bad Bitch crosses an audience.

ibgubMbWsxqygc.gif

Call me when she actually does acrobatics and keeps singing. Walking like a Flamingo even Keri Hilson could do it.

Ok, there's throwing shade, and then there's just being mean....

Vazra

I wonder why Bey always changes "I couldn't do it for you like your mistress could" to "I couldn't do it for you like that wack bitch could" whenever she sings this song live? She's been singing it that way since the the "I Am..." tour.

Bey won't even give her fans new improvisations. Y'all ain't gettin shit new. lol

Oh, and this is how a Bad Bitch crosses an audience.

ibgubMbWsxqygc.gif

Tell ha!
tumblr_maxjt4GCIz1qdntcr.gif

Mau ®

Ya'll better not come for P!nk in the touring department. Her tour will snatch all weaves this year. This is basically a battle for who will have the #2 female tour of the year.

Vazra

Ya'll better not come for P!nk in the touring department. Her tour will snatch all weaves this year. This is basically a battle for who will have the #2 female tour of the year.

Gurl I'm praising P!nk performances. P!nk will slay all these basic hussies and then some.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy

The Xtincta thing is the biggest load of tosh I've read all day. Even if you bought into the deluded notion that she's ever matched the relevance she had on the single night that she bribed her way to the Grammy over Britney, she hasn't been a serious force in the music industry for years. By any reasonable standards Bionic was mixed and Lotus was completely mediocre.

Oh and obviously my faves fly across the crowd with the most pizzazz

Your faves tried.

Vazra

The Xtincta thing is the biggest load of tosh I've read all day. Even if you bought into the deluded notion that she's ever matched the relevance she had on the single night that she bribed her way to the Grammy over Britney, she hasn't been a serious force in the music industry for years. By any reasonable standards Bionic was mixed and Lotus was completely mediocre.

Oh and obviously my faves fly across the crowd with the most pizzazz

Your faves tried.

Local pizzazz

Artemisia

Banned

dead I thought she said 'white bitch'.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Local pizzazz

Your own glowing review of Gods Aloud's Ten said:
Full of life giving tracks that you should be listening to, the quality this pop group has its very high and I doubt there will be another Girl Pop Group outshining them any time soon. I can't believe I didn't heard about them before but thanks Godelsmetric for giving me this ear opening music. So much life giving music in 1 album shouldn't be Legal.

iQKGuQdMn9nuz.gif

royalan

The Lotus Red Lips Thriving Under the Harshest Conditions World Tour ;___;
>>>>>>>>>>>Pink>>>>Taylor>>>>Rihanna>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Beyonce

As far as touring is concerned.

I know a lot is made about Beyonce being a "hard worker" and "only needing a stage and a mic bla bla bla," but as far as I'm concerned this trick gets automatic points DEDUCTED for the simple fact that 95% of the elements from her show -from the setlist, arrangements, choreography, stage to even the goddamn ADLIBS- are ALL recycled from her previous shows.

An embarrassment.

Beyonce continues to demonstrate that if you want originality, creativity and vision to go along with work ethic she is NOT the act to follow.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I like them but that doesnt changes the fact they are local.
iQKGuQdMn9nuz.gif

Okay. Not sure what the relevance of your shade is then.

The Lotus Red Lips Thriving Under the Harshest Conditions World Tour ;___;
>>>>>>>>>>>Pink>>>>Taylor>>>>Rihanna>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Beyonce

Rihanna>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Beyonce

ibm5fiyishPyti.gif

Your list is trash, bye.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Oh look, Gosling pulling a Beyonce and recycling a vid that Marius posted already. I bet if I gave an effort, I could find less than stellar performances from EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOUR FAVES, but I don't think I could have the audacity to use one of those performances as the barometer as a standard of your faves. But I guess I'm not as pressed about the success of your faves. Poor that.

Edit:

And that footage is from her first show, when she was suffering from laryngitis. But I digress, let's use flop footage to clock Rih, when she's shown that she can put on a good performance of that song (and many others) multiple times before.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Oh look, Gosling pulling a Beyonce and recycling a vid that Marius posted already. I bet if I gave an effort, I could find less than stellar performances from EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOUR FAVES, but I don't think I could have the audacity to use one of those performances as the barometer as a standard of your faves. But I guess I'm not as pressed about the success of your faves. Poor that.

It's not like you have to try very hard. My faves' flop moments are #iconic.

ib0RiE1vjKBO0L.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Roy is right. Rihanna may be a mediocre performer, but at least she (or her team) was bold enough to not recycle every damn thing.

Except that Bey is completely electrifying on stage and I've only a handful of performances where Rih has been decent.

I know you all get pressed when I bring it up but look at a list of the Glastonbury headliners from the past few years: Neil Young, Stevie Wonder, Beyoncé and next year the Rolling Stones. Now tell me that you could replace Bey or any other of them with Rihanna and the quality would be maintained. You can't.

Bey as a live performer simply exists on a higher plane to Rih. You'd either have to be the most deluded of Navy or suffering from acute Beyoncé Derangement Syndrome to dispute this.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Why though?
shakeno.gif

If you can't cut it on the performance aspects, you have to do something outrageous to wow the crowd. See also: the MDNA tour. Do you think anyone would have given two shits about it if Madge hadn't started getting her saggy old titties out?

royalan

Except that Bey is completely electrifying on stage and I've only a handful of performances where Rih has been decent.

I know you all get pressed when I bring it up but look at a list of the Glastonbury headliners from the past few years: Neil Young, Stevie Wonder, Beyoncé and next year the Rolling Stones. Now tell me that you could replace Bey or any other of them with Rihanna and the quality would be maintained. You can't.

Bey as a live performer simply exists on a higher plane to Rih. You'd either have to be the most deluded of Navy or suffering from acute Beyoncé Derangement Syndrome to dispute this.

You're not lying.

It's just a shame for the fans that The Mrs. Carter Show isn't as fresh as her Glastonbury set.

Again, just embarrassing.

If you can't cut it on the performance aspects, you have to do something outrageous to wow the crowd. See also: the MDNA tour. Do you think anyone would have given two shits about it if Madge hadn't started getting her saggy old titties out?

BYE.

Janet Jackson is one of the most electric performers of all time, and even she's been known to put on down on her audience.

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
Actually, that's something Janet Jackson did back in 2001 on her All For You tour.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFCFZS5YPKY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmRjIDIxB_o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6d4TpDLJAsI

#janetsimpacT

Rihanna can stop trying now.

What's funny is when I saw her in San Antonio, Janet accidentally chose this overweight, heinously ugly dude. It was hilarious. I'm pretty sure he was the one she was talking about on Letterman a few days later.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
You're not lying.

It's just a shame for the fans that The Mrs. Carter Show isn't as fresh as her Glastonbury set.

Again, just embarrassing.

I guess it's disappointing when they reuse aspects, but I don't think it's exactly the end of the world.

I definitely think something has happened with 5 though, which would also explain this tour. I don't buy into your theory that the record heard the quality and asked her to go back to the drawing board, because 4 was her best album. I think what's actually more likely is that 5 might not have been very commercial (going by Bow Down/I Been On, and from the market reaction to the more daring and creative sound of 4) so they wanted her to make more hits. That would be more of a shame tbh.

BYE.

Janet Jackson is one of the most electric performers of all time, and even she's been known to put on down on her audience.

Janet's as relevant as my left testicle though.

cory64

Beyoncé is definitely a better live performer.

...but a tour without any substantial new music or performances is just a huge letdown to your fans. No way around it.

edit: Janet did it better. What a fierce bitch.

royalan

I guess it's disappointing when they reuse aspects, but I don't think it's exactly the end of the world.

I definitely think something has happened with 5 though, which would also explain this tour. I don't buy into your theory that the record heard the quality and asked her to go back to the drawing board, because 4 was her best album. I think what's actually more likely is that 5 might not have been very commercial (going by Bow Down/I Been On, and from the market reaction to the more daring and creative sound of 4) so they wanted her to make more hits. That would be more of a shame tbh.

Janet's as relevant as my left testicle though.

I'm actually starting to believe that Ratchet, or some sort of Beyonce/Gaga/Azealia collaboration, might have actually been real, and that Gaga's injury possibly put a damper on using the collaboration as a sort of "launch pad" for all three ladies' eras this year. There were so many rumors, and It's becoming more difficult to overlook that all three of these women derailed to some degree right around the time of Gaga's health issues.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
I'm actually starting to believe that Ratchet, or some sort of Beyonce/Gaga/Azealia collaboration, might have actually been real. and that Gaga's injury possibly put a damper on using the collaboration as a sort of "launch pad" for all three ladies' eras this year. There were so many rumors, and It's becoming more difficult to overlook that all three of these women derailed to some degree right around the time of Gaga's health issues.

no

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I'm actually starting to believe that Ratchet, or some sort of Beyonce/Gaga/Azealia collaboration, might have actually been real, and that Gaga's injury possibly put a damper on using the collaboration as a sort of "launch pad" for all three ladies' eras this year. There were so many rumors, and It's becoming more difficult to overlook that all three of these women derailed to some degree right around the time of Gaga's health issues.

I like to just think that everyone in the biz turning into messy bitches is just Azealia's impacT, regardless of whether they worked together on Ratchet.

iAmn8ng6qbCNP.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
animated-siren-gif-animated-siren-gif-animated-siren-gif-drudge-report.gif

LISTEN TO THIS NOW ALERT

James_Blake_-_Overgrown_album_cover.png

James Blake — Overgrown

More flawless bass-infused minimalist balladry from James Blake. One of the most exciting and moving sounds in music.

Listen now:

Retrograde

Dat THX sound.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Well, there's that.

Because we all know how right on the money you've been with your Gaga insider info lately...

i2CLHFw83SWpA.gif

Drew can very well come here and tell you the same thing, there hasn't been any of info of a Gaga/Bey collab only a Gaga/Azealia collab and that Azealia worked with Beyonce aside from that the Ratchet rumors of Bey come from the try-hard picture she took of her acting ratchet. Furthermore Gaga and Bey never performed Telephone together so I dont know why an injury would stop that single from being release especially in a time when there is very little stages to perform that song for the GP. Lastly you are basically saying that Beyonce was going to rely on Gaga in order to sell her 5th album

Azealia had already chosen her single before the injury and so had Gaga which has been done since last summer. The lead single for Bey according to Pepsi last winter had also been chosen and none of it aligns with what Gaga had planned

so stop
i2CLHFw83SWpA.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC
Drew can very well come here and tell you the same thing, there hasn't been any of info of a Gaga/Bey collab only a Gaga/Azealia collab and that Azealia worked with Beyonce aside from that the Ratchet rumors of Bey come from the try-hard picture she took of her acting ratchet. Furthermore Gaga and Bey never performed Telephone together so I dont know why an injury would stop that single from being release especially in a time when there is very little stages to perform that song for the GP. Lastly you are basically saying that Beyonce was going to rely on Gaga in order to sell her 5th album

Azealia had already chosen her single before the injury and so had Gaga which has been done since last summer. The lead single for Bey according to Pepsi last winter had also been chosen and none of it aligns with what Gaga had planned

so stop

oo, correcT ha

i2CLHFw83SWpA.gif

This was very revelatory. I kinda thought the same thing as Roy *.*

DMeisterJ

Banned
I was praying that the Rih/Gaga/Bey/Britney rumors were true (burqa or whatever), some sort of 2013 Lady Marmalade era stuff would have slayed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom