• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

Drew can very well come here and tell you the same thing, there hasn't been any of info of a Gaga/Bey collab only a Gaga/Azealia collab and that Azealia worked with Beyonce aside from that the Ratchet rumors of Bey come from the try-hard picture she took of her acting ratchet. Furthermore Gaga and Bey never performed Telephone together so I dont know why an injury would stop that single from being release especially in a time when there is very little stages to perform that song for the GP. Lastly you are basically saying that Beyonce was going to rely on Gaga in order to sell her 5th album

Azealia had already chosen her single before the injury and so had Gaga which has been done since last summer. The lead single for Bey according to Pepsi last winter had also been chosen and none of it aligns with what Gaga had planned

so stop
i2CLHFw83SWpA.gif

Well...

Guess you told me

iVu6QsimKm6RV.gif

But waiT:

Lastly you are basically saying that Beyonce was going to rely on Gaga in order to sell her 5th album

i2CLHFw83SWpA.gif

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
I was praying that the Rih/Gaga/Bey/Britney rumors were true (burqa or whatever), some sort of 2013 Lady Marmalade era stuff would have slayed.
Wait. What? I've never heard anything about that.

I've been dying for another super-female collab for years. The closest things I feel like we've gotten were when Britney did S&M with Rihanna and then that remix with Nicki and Ke$ha...but that's still pretty far from what I really want.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Wait. What? I've never heard anything about that.

I've been dying for another super-female collab for years. The closest things I feel like we've gotten were when Britney did S&M with Rihanna and then that remix with Nicki and Ke$ha...but that's still pretty far from what I really want.

It was a rumor based off of various vague Instagram postings and tweets from the aforementioned people. Nothing was ever true about it, but for a moment, I did pray it was.

animated-siren-gif-animated-siren-gif-animated-siren-gif-drudge-report.gif

LISTEN TO THIS NOW ALERT

James_Blake_-_Overgrown_album_cover.png

James Blake — Overgrown

More flawless bass-infused minimalist balladry from James Blake. One of the most exciting and moving sounds in music.

Listen now:

Retrograde

Dat THX sound.

Been listening to this on Spotify. It's sooo good. "Retrograde" gives me life. I need to get this one day. I also think some tracks from his previous album are bops too.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I imagine it is what Kyon's returning post will be like
She will make detractors RIHpent

3phemeral

I wonder why Bey always changes "I couldn't do it for you like your mistress could" to "I couldn't do it for you like that wack bitch could" whenever she sings this song live? She's been singing it that way since the the "I Am..." tour.

Bey won't even give her fans new improvisations. Y'all ain't gettin shit new. lol

Why are you coming for Bey about lazy improvisations when Christina's been serving you the same Merry Christmas Baby runs since Back to Basics tour at Bercy?

i8aDcHHzcgSll.gif

royalan

Why are you coming for Bey about lazy improvisations when Christina's been serving you the same Merry Christmas Baby runs since Back to Basics tour at Bercy?

i8aDcHHzcgSll.gif

I wasn't just coming for Bey's improvisation and you know it. This is but one of MANY areas of retread that make The Mrs. Carter Show the "Recycle, Reduce, Reuse and close the loop" event of the year.

What's even sadder is that she probably IS waiting until the North American leg of her tour to actually debut new material. Poor Bratislava. ;___;

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
If that dirty william SHITE gets played over the flawless original I WILL FUME

He cant even be bothered to fucking rap. He literally just mumbles the last bit of his fucking feature

Vile. ABSOLUTELY VILE

ifTOW3Fmzvwi8.gif

This walking PLAGUE of a wannabe rapper/producer needs to show himself out of the building
Infecting and dirtying all the girls of pop like some musical sti

Could she find not one better person to feature on her record?

Was there literally no one else, not even some random HEW rapper that could fill that spot?

EURGH I am livid.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
lmao, it would have made more sense to have done it with Pitbull since they are touring together

could have also gotten some Hispanics to buy your song

what a dumbass
2n9c7b8.gif

SaintZ

Well, will is the producer of the song so I guess that's why he's in the track. But ugh, I feel that he's everywhere now. Someone needs to put an end to this!

iHlgFwvQPmmdm.gif

Matt_

Producers where Dr Luke, Cirkut and Benny Blanco
Will helped write it though, along with like four other people, and his 'talents' as a lyricist leads me to doubt how big his contribution was

No one like him, why would she pick him D:

SaintZ

Oop, I thought will was the producer.

Also, that cover, I cannoT. Her face, her hair, her teeth, her nails, her vacant expression. A mess.

iFwsvq0NAIYb7.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
so not to hype or anything but early last week a monster tweeted that Gaga would be going to LA later that week for a month to meet up with Interscope and finish up the album

I chose not to believe it until Gaga was spotted in LA

and welp there she is
proxy.jpg

Matt_

Could someone recommend more music/songs like The Saturdays - All Fired Up ? This song has been stuck in my head for the past three days.

Notorious and What about us are fairly similar,

Stooshe - Love me (Kat Krazy Remix)

Amelia Lily is in the same sort of dance vein You bring me joy, Party over, and Shut Up

Alexandra Burke - Let It go

Not too good at thinking of tracks off my head, will have a look through my itunes for you
Honestly, look for a lot of cast offs from Uk x factor, they seem to put out similar stuff to the saturdays

edit: LORD don't do this too me marius

RubyFaith

Notorious and What about us are fairly similar,

Stooshe - Love me (Kat Krazy Remix)

Amelia Lily is in the same sort of dance vein You bring me joy, Party over, and Shut Up

Alexandra Burke - Let It go

Not too good at thinking of tracks off my head, will have a look through my itunes for you
Honestly, look for a lot of cast offs from Uk x factor, they seem to put out similar stuff to the saturdays

ooooo thanks. I really like the Let It Go song. I'm in a Eurodance type of mood.

Koodo

Banned
To be fair to Garbaj, anyone and anything associated with that show is looking extra vile right now.

Mariah, whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

I'm into Ke$ha, but I'm NOT into that radio edit of "Crazy Kids" with Will.I.Am and that single cover. Also, I'm not into Pitbull, but he would have been way better featuring artist. Actually, I think Will.I.Am is probably sabotaging "Crazy Kids" so that Ke$ha can fade away and Britney can get back to being relevant. I say this due to him being tolerable on "Scream and Shout" but sounding horrific on "Crazy Kids". I see what you are doing Will.I.Am. This just really sucks since the album version of "Crazy Kids" is amazing.

With that said, Warrior is officially done. Ke$ha needs to move on and release an EP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom