• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemisia

Banned
so not to hype or anything but early last week a monster tweeted that Gaga would be going to LA later that week for a month to meet up with Interscope and finish up the album

I chose not to believe it until Gaga was spotted in LA

and welp there she is
proxy.jpg

going to LA is a fact and something we can observe

'to meet up with Interscope and finish up the album' sounds like nothing but speculation to me.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
going to LA is a fact and something we can observe

'to meet up with Interscope and finish up the album' sounds like nothing but speculation to me.

not when no one knew she was going to LA and how we where just told yesterday she locked down the studio for the whole day

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I had a dream I was at a Lana Del Rey concert with Aguila and Saintz.

The whole concert was orchestrated and it was very classy looking with low lights setting a nice mood. Here goes how all things went.

• 3 Monologues (Opening, interlude and closing)
  • 5 Singles (Including Young and Beautiful)
  • 5 Fan Favorites
  • 3 Covers (Nancy Sinatra "Bang Bang", Mazzy Star "Sailin" and Rihanna "Diamonds"
  • 3 New Songs (Angels, Adios Corazon and Our Farewell)

As we start listening Our Farewell the girls and I start bawling our eyes out and as soon as she ends she starts the closing monologue announcing that she is retiring to focus on raising a family (also announces she is pregnant) and simply do songwriting and direct music videos when possible. I hug my sisters and continue crying and she comes back to the stage and sings an acoustic version of Ride which leaves us speechless and bawling more. So much life given and taken at the same time *Cries*

Now the one who reads into the dreams do your work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom