• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
The Great Holy Homophobe Godzealia has put together a spotify playlist.

http://open.spotify.com/user/azealiabanksofficial/playlist/6BROSca3dATp4u2AvBTzLG

Get your life here folks.

Signing up to spotify for this

Not a fan of the start of it, bu after prodigy LAWD

iAmn8ng6qbCNP.gif

Majmun

My dad started to talk about Beyoncé and Jay Z today. My dad knows that I'm into Beyoncé. He can talk and read the Serbian and Croatian language. He reads/visits Serbian/Croatian newspapers/websites all the time. So he started to talk about Bey's visit in the Balkan.

He told me that Serbia and Croatia are totally obsessed with Bey now. The live shows impressed the media a lot. They were calling Bey a legend and all. I said yes, Bey is a legend.

He also mentioned Bey's and Jay's billionaire status, because the Serbian/Croatian media were talking about it. I said yeah, they're THAT rich.

Roy and Waffle can seethe. Bey's WORLDWIDE impact is undeniable
ibgwORVeRz2M0q.gif

When my non stop overtime ends ill be back...bad grammar and dragging to be had

Did you catch those filthy bombers?

Mau ®

Get Lucky
#1 United Kingdom
#1 Argentina
#1 Azerbaijan
#1 Belarus
#1 Belgium
#1 Brazil
#1 Bulgaria
#1 Canada
#1 Chile
#1 Colombia
#1 Costa Rica
#1 Cyprus
#1 Czech Republic
#1 Denmark
#1 Ecuador
#1 El Salvador
#1 Estonia
#1 Finland
#1 France
#1 Greece
#1 Guatemala
#1 Honduras
#1 Hungary
#1 Indonesia
#1 Ireland
#1 Israel
#1 Italy
#1 Latvia
#1 Lebanon
#1 Lithuania
#1 Luxembourg
#1 Malta
#1 Mexico
#1 Norway
#1 Peru
#1 Poland
#1 Portugal
#1 Romania
#1 Russia
#1 Slovakia
#1 Slovenia
#1 Spain
#1 Sweden
#1 Switzerland
#1 Turkey
#1 Ukraine
#2 United States
#2 Australia
#2 Malaysia
#2 Netherlands
#2 Singapore
#3 Germany
#3 Moldova
#3 New Zealand
#3 Taiwan
#4 Philippines
#4 United Arab Emirates
#4 Venezuela
#5 Austria
#6 Bolivia
#9 Hong Kong
#9 India
#9 Thailand
#11 Panama
#13 South Africa
#28 Japan
#34 Kazakhstan
#47 Mauritius
#53 Vietnam
#56 Macau
#217 Nigeria

#DaftPunk2013Domination

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Hadn't realised it had even came out
Thought the version that was posted here was a fake leak?

SaintZ

I had a dream I was at a Lana Del Rey concert with Aguila and Saintz.

The whole concert was orchestrated and it was very classy looking with low lights setting a nice mood. Here goes how all things went.

• 3 Monologues (Opening, interlude and closing)
  • 5 Singles (Including Young and Beautiful)
  • 5 Fan Favorites
  • 3 Covers (Nancy Sinatra "Bang Bang", Mazzy Star "Sailin" and Rihanna "Diamonds"
  • 3 New Songs (Angels, Adios Corazon and Our Farewell)

As we start listening Our Farewell the girls and I start bawling our eyes out and as soon as she ends she starts the closing monologue announcing that she is retiring to focus on raising a family (also announces she is pregnant) and simply do songwriting and direct music videos when possible. I hug my sisters and continue crying and she comes back to the stage and sings an acoustic version of Ride which leaves us speechless and bawling more. So much life given and taken at the same time *Cries*

Now the one who reads into the dreams do your work!
Dude, no way, I also dreamed about attending to a Lana concert
8zdXc.gif
I was in the first row and she came to hug us all
8zdXc.gif
I don't remember the songs tho but I was crying like a bitch. Also I have been thinking... I kinda wish that Lana's popularity would stay the same. I feel that if she became a huge in the US she wouldn't be doing THIS anymore. God I love how humble she is.
8zdXc.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
8zdXc.gif
8zdXc.gif
I don't remember the songs tho but I was crying like a bitch. Also I have been thinking... I kinda wish that Lana's popularity would stay the same. I feel that if she became a huge in the US she wouldn't be doing THIS anymore. God I love how humble she is.
8zdXc.gif

Agree I want her to be that way when I see her. *.*

Matt_

8zdXc.gif
8zdXc.gif
8zdXc.gif

Aaw, if she came and spoke to me like that I would probably shed a tear
then have a breakdown

What was that song that she released the other day? I forgot to listen to it

Matt_

Who am I going to live my life through now?
8zdXc.gif
8zdXc.gif
8zdXc.gif
8zdXc.gif

edit:
YUNG RAPUNXEL ‏@AZEALIABANKS 1m
Gotta grow up somehow, ... Now let me just delete all my direct sexssages.......... Cuz u know I gots the menss LOLOL

I LIVE

I suppose its a good thing that she's trying to be more mature and everything
She'll always be my ratchet queen though
BWET is coming to slay lives

Artemisia

Banned
she still has access to instagram I think, so we could see some rita ora type exposing on there in the future.

her label is dumb as shit. all those beefs did wonders for getting her name out there.

royalan

He didn't lie though.

Azealia's twitter was nothing but a breeding ground for ignorance, fuckery, and baseless hype. And it was honestly getting to the point where her countless feuds weren't even entertaining anymore.

First time I think I've ever been for censorship of any sort. Hand over that password, Cunt.

Bladenic

All those feuds that supposedly got her name out there didn't seem to do shit for Yung Rapunxel. Maybe that's why her label decided to put a stop to it.

All those feuds that supposedly got her name out there didn't seem to do shit for Yung Rapunxel. Maybe that's why her label decided to put a stop to it.

Poor souls. They were probably thankful that she spent so much time on twitter rather than talking at them.

It is going to be a long couple weeks. Bless their souls.

Artemisia

Banned

I don't think it's fair to say that. It should have been released back when she was mid feud. Wasn't the track originally slated for release around the time she exposed Rita Ora, her thirst?

Aguila

#ICONIC
Now, you cunts know that, without Azealia on Twitter, your boring ass faves will only be revealed for how boring they are.

Azealia is a true provider of entertainment and music
i5PgJ0qhhoBpX.gif

I had a dream I was at a Lana Del Rey concert with Aguila and Saintz.

The whole concert was orchestrated and it was very classy looking with low lights setting a nice mood. Here goes how all things went.

• 3 Monologues (Opening, interlude and closing)
  • 5 Singles (Including Young and Beautiful)
  • 5 Fan Favorites
  • 3 Covers (Nancy Sinatra "Bang Bang", Mazzy Star "Sailin" and Rihanna "Diamonds"
  • 3 New Songs (Angels, Adios Corazon and Our Farewell)

As we start listening Our Farewell the girls and I start bawling our eyes out and as soon as she ends she starts the closing monologue announcing that she is retiring to focus on raising a family (also announces she is pregnant) and simply do songwriting and direct music videos when possible. I hug my sisters and continue crying and she comes back to the stage and sings an acoustic version of Ride which leaves us speechless and bawling more. So much life given and taken at the same time *Cries*

Now the one who reads into the dreams do your work!

Aw. I've never had a dream about Lana
i5PgJ0qhhoBpX.gif

I don't think it's fair to say that. It should have been released back when she was mid feud. Wasn't the track originally slated for release around the time she exposed Rita Ora, her thirst?

When was that exactly. The second half to 2012 through today?

When has she NOT been feuding?

Artemisia

Banned
Now, you cunts know that, without Azealia on Twitter, your boring ass faves will only be revealed for how boring they are.

Azealia is a true provider of entertainment and music
i5PgJ0qhhoBpX.gif

Expose them. Without Azealia, all attention would be focused on more worthy topics including Christina Aguilera's exciting music career and One Direction wax figures!

Matt_

You can't reall complaing that feuding did nothing for Yung rapunxel

The song is probably the least commercial song I've heard in years, yet it managed to reach 1million in two days

You can sit and pretend that no one likes her, that people are only here for her feuds and that her music is shit, but you'd only be in denial

Lies. My fav makes good use of twitter by spending his time praising the vocal legend Christina Aguilara as she preps for a new era of world slaying.

RELpFVx.jpg

ec20fb7f.gif

royalan

Yep.

And the thing Azealia fans don't seem to realize is that it's not all fun and games. I mean, Azealia has had not one but TWO potential singles cock blocked on iTunes for feuding with the wrong people. It was getting to the point that Azealia's twitter stupidity was having a visible effect on her career and the label's money. She was making herself an industry pariah before she even popped off beefing with the WRONG people over dumb shit.

Contrary to popular belief, there IS a such thing as bad publicity. And now Azealia's label has to treat her like a misbehaving five-year-old to salvage whatever little hype the trick has left. Laughable.

Aguila

#ICONIC
Expose them. Without Azealia, all attention would be focused on more worthy topics including Christina Aguilera's exciting music career and One Direction wax figures!

ExacTly. What a sad day indeed.

My fave brings it on the social media sites, I guess you're referring to the other flops.

You are correct *.*

Lies. My fav makes good use of twitter by spending his time praising the vocal legend Christina Aguilara as she preps for a new era of world slaying.

RELpFVx.jpg

ec20fb7f.gif

yawn.gif

Yeah, he is boring. Doesn't post enough.

Too busy making millions with his successful music and sold out world tour.

Plus he has to fit in his hobbies.

f2eIU8F.jpg

ec20fb7f.gif

Shame the rest of our favs have careers so they can't spend endless hours looking for attention on twitter like Azealia.

ec20fb7f.gif

royalan

I'm reminded of Xtina's sage twitter wisdom:

Greed and hunger for fame are UGLY things. I can't believe what I've seen in others recently...
— Christina Aguilera (@TheRealXtina) October 16, 2012
Believing one's own inflated ego too quickly before hard earned success can result in a quick lived flicker into a flame of downward spiral.
— Christina Aguilera (@TheRealXtina) October 16, 2012

Applies to so many people these days. Azealia included. Wisetina. ;___;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom