• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean Sweet Nothing? Pretty sure that went top 10 (#10 I think). Her impact.

You are correct!

Seeing as Lana is such a flop that she can't even get hits in Europe anymore she should be taking notes.

Florence is well respected and well know, while Lana is practically Paris Hilton seeing as her stans always hold up her "modeling" as a sign of her relevance.

ihNJF7zImlgh3.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC
These blatant lies. Florence recently had a top 20 single in the US (top 10 on radio) in the last month. When will Local Del Zzzzzz's?

I was referring to the present time. Last month was last month. Now, the yodeling banshee is relegated to a soundcloud release by the Great Gatsby Gods. Poor dat. Meanwhile Lana gets a video, radio release, and lead single.

oprah2hg8yr.gif

I was referring to the present time. Last month was last month. Now, the yodeling banshee is relegated to a soundcloud release by the Great Gatsby Gods. Poor dat. Meanwhile Lana gets a video, radio release, and lead single.

Ya no.

Sweet Nothing >>>>>>>>>> A single and video that are destined to flop

Call me when the song goes top 10 and goes platinum. Then we can debate whether she is more relevant than Florence right now.

Graceful+Crying.gif

Oh my god...

I was never a fan of her voice, but Jennifer Hudson just served me everything in the special Lifetime production ("Call Me Crazy") that premiered tonight. I'm a blubbering mess of tears and nasal matter.

Lifetime-Movie-Call-Me-Crazy-Jennifer-Hudson.jpg

Can't give anything else away, except to say that if she could do with her music what she did in this 20-minute short, I'd sacrifice numerous animals in Her honor.

Aguila

#ICONIC
Ya no.

Sweet Nothing >>>>>>>>>> A single and video that are destined to flop

Call me when the song goes top 10 and goes platinum. Then we can debate whether she is more relevant than Florence right now.

Okay. I will call you if that happens. And even if it doesn't happen Lana still wins because of her modeling career.

oprah2hg8yr.gif

Sweet Nothing is a Calvin Harris song anteway
c20ac1e3.gif

I think this might be one of the stupidest fucking things I have ever read in PopGAF. Congratulations.

o

i1cwsiF7Mfhxe.gif

You think I was being serious?

I think this might be one of the stupidest fucking things I have ever read in PopGAF. Congratulations.

I know right?

By those standards whoever released last is the most relevant.

Selena Gomez >>>>>>>>>>> Britney/Kelly/Gaga/Katy/etc because her single is top ten while the rest are in between singles or albums.

c20ac1e3.gif

When I hear Calvin Harris' voice on the track I will give him credit.

Florence.... like Sia, and Legentina...... eclipse and carry those who they "collaborate" with.

SaintZ

c20ac1e3.gif
What kind of Xtina had a hit because Moves Like Jagger was #1 teas? They are pressed because Florence was paid dusT and Lana was chosen over her "revelant" saggy ass. Don't be angry you guys. Florence will always have Snow White and The Huntsman
c20ac1e3.gif

What kind of Xtina had a hit because Moves Like Jagger was #1 teas? They are pressed because Florence was paid dusT and Lana was chosen over her "revelant" saggy ass. Don't be angry you guys. Florence will always have Snow White and The Huntsman
c20ac1e3.gif

That movie was bad, but still with outgross TGG.

....and the song was epic.

Don't compare MLJ to Sweet Nothing. Not the same situation at all.

Artemisia

Banned
Sweet Nothing was the only Calvin Harris single from his new album to reach the top of the UK charts, as well as slay the charts and radio in the US.

I wonder why.

Artemisia

Banned
that messy fergie song better not play during the movie. It was cute until that dance beat came in, which I can tell will be so out of place.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I disagree.

Whether or not you like Florence you have to admit she has a very distinct voice. The song would have ended up super basic had anyone else done it.
Xtina would have made it a #1 hit everywhere.

Lol jk I like the racist droopy ass Flo more

botty

Banned
A stan tweeted this today:

Kelly Clarkson ‏@kelly_clarkson 12h
Just heard "Beautiful" by Christina Aguilera in a store. Haven't heard it in a while. Wow, she sounds so great!

More than a decade old, and the song is still slaying.

legendtinahpkcg.gif

Icicle

A stan tweeted this today:

More than a decade old, and the song is still slaying.

legendtinahpkcg.gif

YAAAAS, get those Torrid/Lane Bryant spins!

ihfnPZf6RXFlm.gif

Edit: Didn't even notice Kelly Clarkson tweeted that, thought you were posting a random stan receipt. I'm SCREAMING.

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
I hate Rihanna's current hair style. The one shaved side of her head. And I hate it on almost everyone else I've seen with it.

It reminds me of when you have to shave part of a dog to give it a shot or take blood or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom