• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
i6UhJimQNRQdB.gif

why

EDIT: are you listening to sphincter?

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
o

I just checked the lineup and Paul Okenfield is on at 6:20 tomorrow. She'll perform Venus *.*

Kinda glad she postponed it a week
Can watch it live now I'm at uni

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
It's Al Cahol and Mary Jane's fault.

royalan

Damnit.

This thread grew 2 pages since the last time I checked in. I thought Beyfraudcé had finally decided to debut some fresh material and I was ready to come in here and drag. ;___;

Which songs have you been jamming to the most? I loved her album, but I mostly just use HeartBeat, Stars are Blind, and occasionally Nothing in This World.
I pretty much love the entire album except for Fightin' Over Me, and Do Ya Think I'm Sexy. The main bop on the album is of course Stars Are Blind. It popped into my head randomly last night, and I just had to listen to the album on Spotify. Still pressed that the song she was working on a while back never came to be. I think she was shooting a video with some hot guys for it too. Tis a shame.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RQDIJ2CvbA

When will Madonna change from Queen to Goddess? Never!
She would have to change from irrelevant to Queen first. GaGa is the Queen. Bow down.

In any weather I'm never better your boy's so hot
You'll never catch me in the next man's sweater
If they hate, let 'em hate, I drop ya whole clan
Lay yo' ass down for the three second tan
I'm here for this.

GaGa is the Queen.
The queen of what? Playland at McDonalds perhaps. Her Hamburgalar lookin ass needs to release more than 2 of those floppy discs before you can crown her the queen of anything. At least Britney had 2 back to back diamond releases when folks were trying to make her the queen.

ibsFcnEF9k7lU.jpg

Partition

Banned
The queen of what? Playland at McDonalds perhaps. Her Hamburgalar lookin ass needs to release more than 2 of those floppy discs before you can crown her the queen of anything. At least Britney had 2 back to back diamond releases when folks were trying to make her the queen.

ibsFcnEF9k7lU.jpg

Sis let's not even go there

rihanna%20hair%203.jpg
aircraft-carrier_1726478c.jpg

omg i thought john cena was the rock

but dwayne johnson is the rock

is this a rihta ora situation or
Gurl not even

preview_djgqout06.jpg

I don't even like tats, but I'd let Dwayne Johnson do anything he wants. Even freaky shit with candlesticks.

Cena though?

tumblr_m7yfi6uLHi1qf921r.gif

Wouldn't let that disproportional melvin anywhere near my juicy orifices.

Mau ®

In exciting music news... THE REAL KING OF (sometimes) POP music is coming back soon, as he has schuduled an SNL performance in May.

Im talking about Kanye West, of course *.*

The real coming of ARTPOP is coming *.*

DMeisterJ

Banned
Who is mad tho? Gaga has been, and will continue to be successful. The NAVY knows that.

The monsters were the ones proclaiming that Rih was overexposed and done, and that "diamonds" and "stay" would flop and Unapologetic wouldn't go #1, so THEY'RE bothered that they look dumb as fuck. I can see why THEY are mad tho.

royalan

Who is mad tho? Gaga has been, and will continue to be successful. The NAVY knows that.

The monsters were the ones proclaiming that Rih was overexposed and done, and that "diamonds" and "stay" would flop and Unapologetic wouldn't go #1, so THEY'RE bothered that they look dumb as fuck. I can see why THEY are mad tho.

Gaga's gonna flop.

Not that it matter. Queen Rih been done clocked ha.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Unapologetic will clock platinum in a few weeks, her sixth platinum album. No fumes for my fave clocking six platinum albums. And why would there be fumes? Isn't she a singles artist?

Mau ®

The only fuming here is Marius who predicted Unapologetic would be "long gone" by the start of 2013, "Stay" would flop everywhere and no other single from Unapologetic would do well beyond Diamonds. (Fun Fact: Stay is on track to OUTSELL Diamonds)

Now Rih is playing to better attendance per show in USA compared to Gaga's short leg of the BTW. And WW Rih is already playing the same venues and markets that Gaga was slaying and that no other girl besides Madonna could do it, or so the monster claimed.

Am I lying in ANY of the above paragraphs?

Bladenic

The only fuming here is Marius who predicted Unapologetic would be "long gone" by the start of 2013, "Stay" would flop everywhere and no other single from Unapologetic would do well beyond Diamonds. (Fun Fact: Stay is on track to OUTSELL Diamonds)

Now Rih is playing to better attendance per show in USA compared to Gaga's short leg of the BTW. And WW Rih is already playing the same venues and markets that Gaga was slaying and that no other girl besides Madonna could do it, or so the monster claimed.

Am I lying in ANY of the above paragraphs?

Is this really true though?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom