• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

More HERE

DEATTHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh @ how flawless this is

This is some weak face. Bey can't do edgy. Her face is giving me Sears catalog realness.

THIS is how you do edgy HAUTE couture fishy face extravaganza realness:

ORuFbkp.jpg

MzdpiyK.jpg

Let's get GLAM

royalan

I almost created a new thread. But Bey's gotta give me a little more.

I'm afraid too many people won't know who Kerli is for the thread to have maximum impacT.

;____;

Mau ®

I almost created a new thread. But Bey's gotta give me a little more.

I'm afraid too many people won't know who Kerli is for the thread to have maximum impacT.

;____;

Roy,

Peace has cost you your strenght
Victory has defeated you

;noway;.jpg

I've been listening to this album on Spotify. It's amazing.

I'm loving it tbh. This is what Coldplay's Mylo Xyloto should've been like (in terms of production and genre infusions).

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
"Beyonce goes full bleach, steals from Europe again"

Mau ®

Katy Perry is 50% done with her next album

Katy Perry is halfway through her third album, the follow-up to “Teenage Dream,” which spawned five Hot 100 No. 1 singles. She has yet to feel any pressure.

“When I put myself on a timeline, when I tell the record company when I want to release the album, that’s when the race starts,” Perry said during a session Thursday at ASCAP’s I Create Music Expo. “That’s when I put pressure on myself.”

So far she has collaborated with many of the producers and songwriters behind “Teenage Dream,” among them Max Martin, Dr. Luke and Greg Wells.

Wells, she says, “allows me to vomit words. Not that I can’t find that with other but he just lets me [makes retching sound]. Max and Luke push me the most. As a team we have certain strengths. With Max, it’s melody choices, Luke is production and I’m topline and melody.”

She has also written new songs with Sia and continues to work with Bonnie McKee, her collaborator on "California Gurls" and "Teenage Dream."

Working with Bonnie McKee "is like an emotional abuse session," she said. "Bonnie and I argue (like) we’re in the ring fighting for the best lyric. We presented ‘Teenage Dream’ three times (before it was recorded).”

At a recent session, Perry went in with a melody and verse to work with Greg Kurstin and McKee. “She came in from a yoga class and said, 'I want to write a song called 'Double Rainbow.'' So we have a song called ‘Double Rainbow.’”

She's coming to block Gaga and Bey.

o_RpXQXK_original.gif

Delio

tumblr_mj074rjg271rk8nxko10_500.gif

Might as well post it huh? Well this is Union J's debut single "Carry You" What you girls think?
Personally I feel like it doesn't have the thing that bounced 1D and the Wanted's first singles up so fast. Not to say it's a bad song but it's missing something.

Listen to it right here--->http://youtu.be/nNCfM-MvH0c

Delio

On first listen I like everything but the chorus. The opening is fantastic.

The "I'll carry youuuuusssss"s are kind of weak.

Oddly enough George is singing the first part of the beginning. He was one of the weaker singers so he has improved a bit. Also I agree everything BUT the chorus. I also think it should have been a TAD more dancy.

Oddly enough George is singing the first part of the beginning. He was one of the weaker singers so he has improved a bit. Also I agree everything BUT the chorus. I also think it should have been a TAD more dancy.

I don't know. I think the dance trend is over.

Kind of interesting that George would have good studio vocals. Though honestly, I am not familiar enough with them to be able to tell their voices apart of of yet.

Delio

I don't know. I think the dance trend is over.

Kind of interesting that George would have good studio vocals. Though honestly, I am not familiar enough with them to be able to tell their voices apart of of yet.

Is it over? I'd trust your opinion as I dont follow it enough hah. Yeah George and Jaymi I can pick out. The other two no. Jaymi kicks in at "when your vision gets blurry" before the chorus.

Is it over? I'd trust your opinion as I dont follow it enough hah. Yeah George and Jaymi I can pick out. The other two no. Jaymi kicks in at "when your vision gets blurry" before the chorus.

Well. Maybe not 100% over, but it is fading for sure.

Right now anyone who jumps on the sound seems like a try hard imo. They probably started making their dance albums the moment the trend was at its peak.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~

I quite like beyonce's bit, but Anre 3000?

1313250529949824.gif

Did azealia perform at Coachella last night? It was on at 3:20am for me but I've got a crap ton of revision so I went to sleep before it
She didn't tweet about it and there's nothing in youtube so I'm guessing now?
8be5ead6.gif
8be5ead6.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom