• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Set Fire To The Rain >>>>>>>>>>>

Truth.

set-fire-to-the-rain_o_216537.jpg

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
I'm just gonna keep this Scandinavian slayage on repeat all night. My faves are so good to me
52b0f867.gif

I've had it going for almost 90 minutes now. This is just incredibly good. And Annie's own new single should be coming up before long since she announced the title a few weeks back!

cory64

I've had it going for almost 90 minutes now. This is just incredibly good. And Annie's own new single should be coming up before long since she announced the title a few weeks back!
it's pure poetic euphoria

edit: I turned down the volume a little and I think this is giving me ASMR

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
Thanks to whoever it was (Aguila?) who put up that Charli XCX thread in the OT the other week. Been going through True Romance the past couple nights and it's quite good. Quite, quite good. Really feeling Nuclear Seasons, Black Roses, and Take My Hand the most, but I can sit through almost the whole thing (Cloud Aura doe ... what is this
iRpYKEQc4yVR1.gif
). No idea how none of the trash blogs I follow gave her any attention, as this is so my kind of thing. Would have probably missed her entirely without your thread, sadly.

Also, hi PopGAF~.

Aguila

#ICONIC
Thanks to whoever it was (Aguila?) who put up that Charli XCX thread in the OT the other week. Been going through True Romance the past couple nights and it's quite good. Quite, quite good. Really feeling Nuclear Seasons, Black Roses, and Take My Hand the most, but I can sit through almost the whole thing (Cloud Aura doe ... what is this
iRpYKEQc4yVR1.gif
). No idea how none of the trash blogs I follow gave her any attention, as this is so my kind of thing. Would have probably missed her entirely without your thread, sadly.

Also, hi PopGAF~.

Omg, yesss. I'm glad you found and liked Charli. The album is sadly being ignored by everyone in general ;_;
Maybe it's because most of her album songs are old material. I hope she makes a bigger impact with her next album.

Oh, and welcome :-]

botty

Banned
These lies. It is 100% on track with how Stronger performed. Kelly has never been an artist that explodes up the airplay charts.

I'm not speaking of the hypothetical here. It currently stands that the song is being paid dusT.

and that post was mostly to rile you up :)

Bladenic

These lies. It is 100% on track with how Stronger performed. Kelly has never been an artist that explodes up the airplay charts.

But how did it sell after her AI performance? Though I guess performing live on AI isn't the boost it was before, considering the large decrease in viewership.

But how did it sell after her AI performance? Though I guess performing live on AI isn't the boost it was before, considering the large decrease in viewership.

It jumped significantly, but still failed to make top 50.

Though the same thing happened to Stronger after its X Factor debut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom