• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I'm going to use the swedish flag for everything now.

Q.U.E.E.N.

Sweden-240-animated-flag-gifs.gif
iyjIEHlZO72TM.gif

[edit]Did y'all see this?

tumblr_mlnjghgjlD1qj7ah5o1_500.jpg

Apparently from the official Mrs Carter tourbook...

P.s. read the setlist carefully...

[edit]Also this picture of Louis with Delio and Wafflecakes.

tumblr_mlobjgqBKG1rbefyto1_500.jpg

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Janelle Monae has a new song out and not one of you lazy cunts can be bothered to link to it OR the thread. Terrible stans.

That Ralph Myerz track is flawless though, perfect match to the nice weather I've got right now

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
idGLMOeSaVPrE.gif

High Quailty footage

@ godels
Yeah, the list has two new songs. Standing on the Sun and Grown Woman. I wonder if she's going to perform them, and WHEN

@ matt
http://www.jmonae.com/queen

Cheers, found the thread in ot
Prefer that Fantasia song tbh, don't really see the hype
Looked at some of her older stuff and its better imo

@the beyonce footage, I don't like the way the sound has been mixed
Cutting out all the crowd noise gives it no punch imo

Edit: What on earth is a Cody Simpson

Majmun

ccd10a8e.gif
KILL IT WITH FIRE
ccd10a8e.gif

And yeah, I'm not stanning for that Bey montage, the editing is poorly done. But I like some of the shown footage.

I'm also not diggin' Janelle's new track. Sounds so basic compared to her Metropolis/Archandoid stuff

Mau ®

That setlist seems to be a very early version compared to final thing. The order is quite different from the final setlist. Not to mention the removal of the new songs.

More ammo for Roy's theory that something happened with #FFFFFFive. Oop

PowderedToast

ciara looks so stunning in body party

but the song will never smash, even if it wasn't inflicted with the ciara flop curse.

That setlist seems to be a very early version compared to final thing. The order is quite different from the final setlist. Not to mention the removal of the new songs.

this is my theory, too

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy

It's clear that something happened, but I'm not convinced it's related to quality. 4 was her best album to date.

I'll bet you that Beyonce will release her lead single after the European leg of her tour ends. That ends on June 1st, which will give her 27 days off before she starts her North American leg. That way she can release her first single, do some necessary promo, and cap it off with a "catch me on tour this month" incentive to get more buzz going.

Even better case scenario: She releases the single before her European leg finishes, giving her more momentum to start doing shows and live performances during her 27 days. I've already given up on hearing her new material any time soon so I'm okay with waiting a bit more I guess.

Beyonce to Europe:

"lulz worthless plebs. No new muzic 4 u! I save ma new materials for the master race! Thanks for buying ma tickets tho suckas!"

Aguila

#ICONIC
YAB now at #50

timberlordreturnslmx03.gif

Lana songs are never this high in the US! I hope it passes Video Games' 45 (which happened with a bit of promo while YAB has had none)

Aguila

#ICONIC
wtf is Kesha doing butchering one of my favorite songs of hers over and over again? Oh, and isn't her doc thing today?

YAB at 44 *.*

Mau ®

It's already desperate enough to include will.i.am or Pitbull on your singles but BOTH?

Poor Ke?ha. Her struggles.

RIHmember when ya'll swore the Warrior era would destroy the Unapologetic era? I'm feeling like pulling up the receipts.

oh-heyl7s9s.gif

Artemisia

Banned
It's already desperate enough to include will.i.am or Pitbull on your singles but BOTH?

Poor Ke?ha. Her struggles.

RIHmember when ya'll swore the Warrior era would destroy the Unapologetic era? I'm feeling like pulling up the receipts.

oh-heyl7s9s.gif

nope, I don't RIHmember. Do you mind RIHfreshing our memories with some RIHceipts?

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I remember saying that I thought Warrior would slay, I don't think anybody saw it doing as badly as it has done.

I understand that they canceled the PIU push on pop radio.

Not sure what the point of releasing the video is at all at this point (besides fan service).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom