• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
1 Lana Del Rey - Young and Beautiful
2 Sia - Kill and Run
3 Azealia Banks - Yung Rapunxel
4 Janelle Monae feat Erykah Badu - Q.U.E.E.N
5 Florence and The Machine - Over The Love

Icicle

On tonight's episode of ICICLE INVESTIGATES, we will be looking at Phonomezer's online purchases...

I strongly believe Phonomezer purchased a certain Super Bowl Stage, but made a private offer to the seller so that she would not be mistaken for a Janet Jackson stan.

scPwCWJ.jpg

The seller has sold multiple "Scary Vampire Ghoul Halloween Props" before. Considering both listings were sold in February, I'd say this is pretty damning evidence the seller has tapped into the Hag's fan base.

5YHeGMq.png

You will note the incredibly shady closing sentence in the description, "it is also worth a lot of money in just scrap aluminum". Although scrap aluminum prices vary by date, buyer, and region, Metal Miner clocks the tea about aluminum prices being at an all-time low. This sentence raises two questions:

1. If the aluminum is so valuable, why not sell it for scrap metal yourself instead of trying to find a buyer on Ebay and then going through the hassle of transporting the entire structure to that person?

2. How does someone who seemingly has no interest in or appreciation for Janet Jackson come to possess the center piece of her Super Bowl stage. Consider that the seller is located in Massachusetts while Super Bowl XXXVIII took place in Houston, Texas. I recall seeing this eBay listing while it was still live, and the description for the item was a bit different than it is now. The seller mentioned his/her need to sell the stage because his/her neighbors were complaining about it, and there was no mention of selling the stage for scrap metal.

Therefore, I've deduced that Phono contacted the seller and privately arranged for the stage to change hands. One of Phono's stipulations for purchase must have been that the seller edit his description to include that bit of passing shade.

How did Phono afford to buy a $7,500 stage? I'm not sure, but the bitch clearly has money to throw around for her private interests. After all, MDNA managed to crawl to 1.8 million copies sold worldwide despite barely registering Gold in the US after giving hundreds of thousands of copies away for free.

Why did Phono buy the stage? Is it because she needs to see Janet fail in order to feel good about her fave? Is it because she's loose and the stage's tower is the only thing that will register with ha prostate these days? Probably a bit of both, tbh.

Although the stage is now used to give Phonomezer her colonic, that does not detract from Janet's Super Bowl being ICONIC.

ihAwj2J73jcuI.gif

-------------------

ICICLE INVESTIGATES -- The truth tea is out there

ib2y9rb8yzQW1R.gif

Bladenic

I can't

Does Phono even check this thread that often? He probably won't even see this.

irHdhhqOEgBgz.gif

EDIT:

Here's Fall Down without Shit.I.Am

Fall Down (Solo Version)

I'm kinda slayed. The chorus is great. Will use. Give me your new album Miley.
ec20fb7f.gif

I cannot with Marius' impact. I hated both Demi and Miley before, now I am stanning for their new bops. His impact, and their deliverance of good bops.
ec20fb7f.gif

Nemesis_

This reminds me, I saw an ad for that new show MISTRESSES which I am only remotely interested in because the most beautiful woman previously on television (Alyssa Milano) is starring in it.

They used that Selena Gomez song for the ads

igUzTJGfTCRSk.gif

It's destined to flop isn't it ;__________________________;

Bladenic

This reminds me, I saw an ad for that new show MISTRESSES which I am only remotely interested in because the most beautiful woman previously on television (Alyssa Milano) is starring in it.

They used that Selena Gomez song for the ads

igUzTJGfTCRSk.gif

It's destined to flop isn't it ;__________________________;

It's a show on a major network premiering in the summer. It's already dead.

Bladenic

Its fan made using the leak vocals/instrumental from what I've heard since that isn't her YT account

I was tricked the last time when I posted the snippet

Omg RIP I fell for it. I guess there won't be an official solo version, too bad. But this still shits, so I'm here for it.

Majmun

1. Beyoncé - Standing on the Sun
2. Beyoncé - Grown Woman
3. Beyoncé - Bow Down
4. Beyoncé - I been On
5. Azealia Banks - Yung Rapunxel

But if we don't count snippets/buzz singles:

1. Azealia Banks - Yung Rapunxel
2. Justin Timberlake - Tunnel Vision
3. Justin Timberlake- Don't Hold the Wall
4. Daft Punk - Get Lucky
5. Beyoncé feat André 3000 - Back to Black

Nemesis_

STAN. Two amazing shows. I would talk to you about Shameless but you got needlessly bitchy last time so I will not.
fe9e4c7b.gif

Now bitch you spoiled a minor detail (that I would've probably guessed at some point anyway) so yeah. Twitter is hard to distinguish tone. >_>

idyMdWOcRj27a.gif

I'm still only up to like, Episode 4 or 5 or something. I'm wanting Sheila to leave the fucking house already, she breaks my heart everytime I see her struggle :(

Nemesis_

Seriously though, Aguila (or anyone else) where the fuck is the second half of Kerli's album? Most of the tracks that sold me on the album didn't even appear on the final release.

ibcBCIyfgNXsDx.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
ibgzOMwu1ma2xA.gif

When Second mentioned it I thought maybe you might've gotten rough with the Xbox haters in Gaming Side.
No. Commenting on that just scratches my itch for pointless Internet debates.

I got closer to saying something ban worthy when I got into a debate where I was accused of not having played a game that I had played since its beta.

Bladenic

Godel is an Xbox stan? Oh...

And I like Adele Sande. Never listened to her whole album though. But I like Next To Me, Wonder, Mountains, and Heaven.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Lots of people in gaming side ATM are basically suffering from Xbox Derangement Syndrome of an equal severity to Roy's Beyoncé Derangement Syndrome, and it's every bit as entertaining.

In other news, I have been having a Blackout listening party with myself this morning.

Flawless. Iconic. Legendary.

Nemesis_

Lots of people in gaming side ATM are basically suffering from Xbox Derangement Syndrome of an equal severity to Roy's Beyoncé Derangement Syndrome, and it's every bit as entertaining.

In other news, I have been having a Blackout listening party with myself this morning.

Flawless. Iconic. Legendary.

Blackout is really good. I think it says something when every era everyone is saying OMG IT'S BLACKOUT 2.0 during the lead up to Britney's albums. It was the album that made me delve into other Britney music.

I think the more "urban" direction she is hinting at with her collaborators is a step in the right direction in producing something like Blackout, but I do hope that she puts out a record that's more of an evolution of Blackout rather than a simple retread (or a mish mash amalgamation with In The Zone which I am also getting teas for)

Xbox Derangement Syndrome of an equal severity to Roy's Beyoncé Derangement Syndrome, and it's every bit as entertaining.

ibtGVp8HJEcvgK.gif

On tonight's episode of ICICLE INVESTIGATES, we will be looking at Phonomezer's online purchases...

I strongly believe Phonomezer purchased a certain Super Bowl Stage, but made a private offer with the seller so that she would not be mistaken for a Janet Jackson stan.

scPwCWJ.jpg

The seller has sold multiple "Scary Vampire Ghoul Halloween Props" before. Considering both listings were sold in February, I'd say this is pretty damning evidence the seller has tapped into the Hag's fan base.

5YHeGMq.png

You will note the incredibly shady closing sentence in the description, "it is also worth a lot of money in just scrap aluminum". Although scrap aluminum prices vary by date, buyer, and region, Metal Miner clocks the tea about aluminum prices being at an all-time low. This sentence raises two questions:

1. If the aluminum is so valuable, why not sell it for scrap metal yourself instead of trying to find a buyer on Ebay and then going through the hassle of transporting the entire structure to that person?

2. How does someone who seemingly has no interest in or appreciation for Janet Jackson come to possess the center piece of her Super Bowl stage. Consider that the seller is located in Massachusetts while Super Bowl XXXVIII took place in Houston, Texas. I recall seeing this eBay listing while it was still live, and the description for the item was a bit different than it is now. The seller mentioned his/her need to sell the stage because his/her neighbors were complaining about it, and there was no mention of selling the stage for scrap metal.

Therefore, I've deduced that Phono contacted the seller and privately arranged for the stage to change hands. One of Phono's stipulations for purchase must have been that the seller edit his description to include that bit of passing shade.

How did Phono afford to buy a $7,500 stage? I'm not sure, but the bitch clearly has money to throw around for her private interests. After all, MDNA managed to crawl to 1.8 million copies sold worldwide despite barely registering Gold in the US after giving hundreds of thousands of copies away for free.

Why did Phono buy the stage? Is it because she needs to see Janet fail in order to feel good about her fave? Is it because she's loose and the stage's tower is the only thing that will register with ha prostate these days? Probably a bit of both, tbh.

Although the stage is now used to give Phonomezer her colonic, that does not detract from Janet's Super Bowl being ICONIC.

ihAwj2J73jcuI.gif

-------------------

ICICLE INVESTIGATES -- The truth tea is out there

ib2y9rb8yzQW1R.gif

Imagine my surprise upon being directed to this psychological meltdown.

iezWL8bladRD.gif

Nemesis_

I just don't understand the purpose

I'm awaiting a response, tbh.

ieub3TIyWVee8.gif

EDIT: I can't believe there are people who don't know who Calvin Harris is in off-topic. >_>

EDIT II: The Wanted's Walk Like Rihanna has been premiered to radio: YouTube

I use Chasing The Sun but this is fucking awfull

Aguila

#ICONIC
Seriously though, Aguila (or anyone else) where the fuck is the second half of Kerli's album? Most of the tracks that sold me on the album didn't even appear on the final release.

I'm assuming she's saving them for her next album (rumored to be out later this year). I don't think she was planning on releasing anything this early. That leak ruined ha schedule.

ibcBCIyfgNXsDx.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom