• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis_

It's going to be shit.

irKIPxW5TZLGg.gif

Nemesis_

Kiiiiii.

But really though.

I hope not, but the song has a hashtag in its title. So yeah...

Triumphant was fucking awful, and Almost Home was incredibly RIHductive (as much as it pains me to say it and probably why I enjoyed it so much since I liked Diamonds).

I don't know why she is still bothering. It's not like she's poor or tours.

What is this hashtagging mess anyway? will.i.am. tried it too and it's just revolting practice.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_

Diva behavior, she wants to be on top/relevant

if she didnt care for a hit and just wanted to release music then she wouldnt have delayed the album after Triumphant flopped ( her label must have some say in it but I honestly think its her)

(•_•)
<) )&#9583;
. / \

Triumphant was fucking awful, and Almost Home was incredibly RIHductive (as much as it pains me to say it and probably why I enjoyed it so much since I liked Diamonds).

What is this hashtagging mess anyway? will.i.am. tried it too and it's just revolting practice.

This whole Twitter culture is just gross. Some of these pop stars are doing the most too. Will.I.Am is doing his part though in making sure people never use the word "hashtag" again, so now we just wait for him to kill it off.

HASHTAG PLEASE STOP IT GUYS

Diva behavior, she wants to be on top/relevant

if she didnt care for a hit and just wanted to release music then she wouldnt have delayed the album after Triumphant flopped ( her label must have some say in it but I honestly think its her)

(&#8226;_&#8226;)
<) )&#9583;
. / \

It's just pressure from her team to have something viable on the market while the spotlight's on her on Idol. That stupid ballad she had did better than expected just because of her exposure, so this makes sense.

Bladenic

Justin Timberlake's styling this album is fucking hideous, I still can't at the transformation between FS/LS and 20/20

Really? It seems to be mostly the same to me. Maybe comparing side by side would open my eyes but it seems the same suit, vest, tie style he used back then.

Nemesis_

Really? It seems to be mostly the same to me. Maybe comparing side by side would open my eyes but it seems the same suit, vest, tie style he used back then.

He's gone from someone I was mildly jealous of for being good looking to someone who reminds me that I don't want to get old >_>

I don't know if it's the hair or the fact he's aged or what, there's just something missing.

Maybe the gays can weigh in

i1uu19HqCVHRG.gif

Oh, and

TAYLOR SWIFT PICKS NEW SINGLE

Taylor Swift is taking a break from sailing her lonesome tugboat around the shores of Westerly to drop a new single from her monolith album Red &#8212; and reportedly, it&#8217;s her duet with Ed Sheeran, &#8220;Everything Has Changed.&#8221; It&#8217;s great because it&#8217;s the kind of song that nobody but Swift could get away with releasing as a single, but it&#8217;s also not necessarily single material.

That is to say, we&#8217;re of two minds about the song: It&#8217;s sweet and lovely, and their voices harmonize gorgeously together, and that whispered &#8220;I just wanna know you better&#8221; refrain is chill-inducing, and the spareness of the track &#8212; just those guitars and drums that sound like they&#8217;re playing in a tribal council session miles away &#8212; feels like a return to form for Swift, who used to make more music like this. But also, the lyrics are a little threadbare &#8212; neither of them are at their sharpest or most visually arresting, detail-wise, in this song &#8212; and after the sugar-pop supernova blast of a song like &#8220;22,&#8221; this feels like a letdown sequel, a concession.

Ah, well. The video will probably be pretty great, right?

&#8220;Everything Has Changed&#8221; hits radio in the UK on June 24, according to a recent release schedule; no date has been announced for the US yet, but it&#8217;ll likely be soon. Listen below:

http://idolator.com/7455342/taylor-swift-ed-sheeran-everything-has-changed-new-single

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
JT's looks are conflicting to me, I find him attractive in a hey older looking man but it doesn't compete with the way he used to look. Either way I wouldnt throw him out of my bed

(•_•)
\( (>
./ \

royalan

He's gone from someone I was mildly jealous of for being good looking to someone who reminds me that I don't want to get old >_>

I don't know if it's the hair or the fact he's aged or what, there's just something missing.

Maybe the gays can weigh in

i1uu19HqCVHRG.gif

Oh, and

TAYLOR SWIFT PICKS NEW SINGLE

http://idolator.com/7455342/taylor-swift-ed-sheeran-everything-has-changed-new-single

I agree.

Justin Timberlake reminds me of someone playing dress up as their father. Like the kids at my high school who wore tuxedos at graduation with their Vans.

His FS/LS look was much better. Made him look mature without aging him.

I have the same problem with Beyonce's styling. Gorgeous, but all of her looks age the shit out of her. B'Day was the last era where she looked young. She looks like Mama Tina is actually Little Sis Tina sometimes.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
No, but it's good promo. It's climbing back up the iTunes chart. I think it peaked at 20 something. *.*

Maybe it'll be Lana's second single to chart on the Hot 100 *.*

They should have releases the video like last week...

cory64

They added Strawberry Bubblegum and Let the Groove Get In to the store radio where I work.

edit: it's the full version of bubblegum *__*

#pray4cory

tumblr_lqlq2uUJ4s1qkmpj8o1_500.gif

I don't believe it for a second.

In the last few months, we've heard rumblings of Bey collabs with Gaga, Rihanna, and Mariah, and it's all too familiar.

botty

Banned
Hmm... Beyonce usually outshines the people she collabs with: Gaga, Alicia Keys, Jay-Z, etc...

I'm not against the idea, tbh. And maybe Mariah can piggy back off of Beyonce promo to propel the song, if it does exist.

ixPZVGtQF77X5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom