• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemisia

Banned
I'm listening Arular for the first time ever. I like it.

iIsaqe8IFGg3D.gif

What you Want
Bucky Done Gun
What you want
The Fire Done Burn
What you want
Bucky Done Gun
Get Crackin' Get Get Crackin'

bqc-2fb_originallzsx0.gif

Mumei

I'd just like to make a general announcement that spamming my Inbox does not, in fact, make things happen faster. But keep doing it if it makes you feel better; I do find it amusing.

Delio

It’s the news all you billions of One Direction fans have been waiting for – their third album will be released in time for Christmas. I can confirm the world-conquering boyband have already started recording their follow-up to Up All Night and Take Me Home. Details about the group’s third offering have been a closely guarded secret. But in my exclusive Rehab chat, Louis Tomlinson told me they started working on it weeks ago.

He said: “We’ve already started recording the album, we started about a month ago. We’ve been writing and recording it while on tour. We are really happy with it. We don’t want to rush it but it will be out for Christmas.”

Man burning my babies out so much. ...I'm ready for the new single tho and hope they get some collabs in.

Artemisia

Banned
He said: “We’ve already started recording the album, we started about a month ago. We’ve been writing and recording it while on tour. We are really happy with it. We don’t want to rush it but it will be out for Christmas.”

i1cwsiF7Mfhxe.gif

Nemesis_

LastFM update:

There is only ONE suspect member in the PopGAF group, they have 48 hours to reply to my messages or they are getting removeD.

ifNmoxq1ajwH5.gif

The username in question is abirdaplane

Icicle

Nemesis, you should just skip ahead and make a gif of Oren cutting the guy's head off with her sword.

ixPZVGtQF77X5.gif

Is she making these gifs herself?

If so, poor ha. I found these gifs online over a year ago. (Haven't found the right moment to use them yet tho)

iYGiilZkFPnad.gif

issP6zpV4cWU2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom