• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bladenic

for gaga's sake, I pray this ends up being a lie

broken spearit is will taint all acclaim gaga has achieved and jeopardize Artpop's success

isngAyjsXczPR.gif

was it worth the consequence?

the strong momentum Loud era had going immediately died.

Kiiii this is kind of true. Cheers went top 10 though.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
But Confessions was after Me against the music
iLUEmnGYXdLRj.gif

Omg people still coming for 4? This delusion. It's the single greatest album ever produced. Not surprised the illiterate rubes in this thread disagree.

Bladenic

Omg people still coming for 4? This delusion. It's the single greatest album ever produced. Not surprised the illiterate rubes in this thread disagree.

You poor delusional Canadian. All that poutine seems to have scrambled your brains as much as it probably expands your waist.

i9MHzM2pKgVRy.gif

I like 4 though. The minority, stay strong.

Cynosure

Gaga presenting the vanguard award to Broken Spearit was excusable purly for the sole fact that she made a complete mockery of it; dressed and acting as someone else, it was like an snl comedy sketch. Then in Shitney's acceptance speech, the both of them introduced Beyonce's performance

the whole thing hilarious and poetic.

I can't imagine how Gaga can do the same with this collaboration

isngAyjsXczPR.gif

Koodo

Banned
ITZ sis, have you seen footage of Godkira in The Voice this week?

RADIANT.

I feel bad for NBC that she has a career to attend to and can't continue spellbinding audiences forever in that revolving chair.

You need a strong base if you want to be a productive member of society. Maybe if you had read some good books in grade school, you'd know more about American Modernism than American Idol.

Pft. American modernism is just an extension of the policies and beliefs of the Whig Party which had been adrift since the party dissolved n the 1860's. The entire movement was overrated in its impact imo since most of its gains were wiped out by the conservative push that occurred post WWII.

Also.... literature from the period is cumbersome. I do not recommend. Modern British literature >>> Modern American literature.

Botty hates Beyoncé, Earthbound, The Great Gatsby and thinks Vice City is better than San Andreas... How am I even friends with this fool?

Edit: ch waffles, British Modernism had some decent shit like Woolf and Joyce, but tbh nothing touches Fitzgerald, Hemingway and Eliot

Bladenic

Here's a riddle:
What has a shitty art style, tedious gameplay, and was recently announced to be dead?

QpPc7.gif

You really think so? The tedium I can see and agree with, especially managing items. But the art style is like best thing about the game!

irHdhhqOEgBgz.gif

Btw I hope you got my snap chat

botty

Banned
Ooh, ooh! Mega Man Legends 3!

Can't die if you were never alive.
ipD8y9xtjEkKZ.jpg

Pft. American modernism is just an extension of the policies and beliefs of the Whig Party which had been adrift since the party dissolved n the 1860's. The entire movement was overrated in its impact imo since most of its gains were wiped out by the conservative push that occurred post WWII.

Also.... literature from the period is cumbersome. I do not recommend. Modern British literature >>> Modern American literature.

This is why I like you, Waffles.

Nemesis_

I am still holding out for Yuki to get her revenge for her sister in The Whole Bloody Affair.

But we all know when that will happen
probably never :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom